Paradise Casino in Yuma is a gambling establishment at the border of Arizona and California, run by the Quechan Tribe, a.k.a. Yuma Indians. This tribe has always occupied the territories of the Southwest’s Colorado River Valley. Now, the tribe and its Paradise Casino reside on the Fort Yuma Reservation in Arizona.
The gaming site in Arizona is one of the two run by the tribe, the other being the neighboring Quechan Casino Resort. However, the Arizona facility welcomed back patrons in 1996, following the end of construction works that came at a cost of $13 million.
The casino spreads across 11,000 square feet of gaming space and is home to 500 slots and video poker machines. The gaming floor has recently been expanded with Bingo and Sharky’s Lounges that give players more room and better comfort.
All casino patrons aged 21 or more are welcome to visit Paradise Casino 24/7 and enjoy premium slot machines and have a great dining experience at the casino’s two signature restaurants: The Cove and The Reef. These offer everything from seafood to the best local family-style dishes.
Paradise Casino details
- Name: Paradise Casino
- Address: 450 Quechan Drive, Yuma, AZ 85364
- Phone number: 888 777 4946
- Hours of operation: 24/7
- Gambling available: Slots, bingo, video poker
Arizona Casinos in the News
Casino Veteran John Dinius Takes The Helm Of Casino Arizona And Talking Stick Resort
Will Paradise Casino operate a sportsbook?
It seems that Yuma Indians prefer to keep things simple and balanced between their two casino resorts—Paradise Casino and Quechan Casino Resort. With that in mind, it is safe to assume Paradise Casino won’t pursue a sports betting license soon. Even though the Arizona sports betting is now legal, Paradise Casino has not disclosed any plans to jump on the bandwagon.
Paradise Casino – slots & casino games
Paradise Casino in Yuma, AZ, offers the following selection of slot machines and table games to its customers:
Paradise Casino’s gaming offer is largely centered around slot machines since more than 90 percent of all machines on the 11,000-square-foot casino floor are slots. There are 500 of the latest video slots with multiple bonus features and progressive jackpots, such as those from the Lightning Link series and traditional three-reel and single-payline machines known as one-armed bandits. The games are available in multiple denominations ranging from a single penny to multi-dollar games. Some of the biggest names in the casino software development business are powering Paradise Casino’s portfolio, such as Scientific Games, IGT, AGS and many others. Take a look at the following list of the casino’s most popular titles:
- Wu Dragon — Wu Dragon is one of the latest releases by IGT with an Asian theme featuring dragons, magic and symbols of prosperity and fortune. The game is played on a 5×4 playing grid where the symbols form the winning combos on 26 paylines. You can find a score of exciting bonuses and features within the game, starting with the fire wheels where the dragon breathes fire and turns up to 20 symbols wild. There is also a free spins bonus round, allowing you to trigger up to 50 free games if you land five bonus symbols on the reels. Wu Dragon is also home to two progressive jackpots, namely Minor and Grand, and the higher your bet, the more likely you are to win it.
- Star Watch Magma — Star Watch Magma is an exciting slot game by Konami packed with bonus symbols and playing features seen in few other slots. The game mechanic consists of five reels and three rows of symbols that form the winnings across 25 fixed paylines. During the main game, players can expect to see Konami’s standard action stacked feature and an innovative prize feature triggered when a special wheel spin symbol. The players will then get a chance to spin the fortune wheel and claim credit prizes, mini, mega, or maxi bonuses, and many other rewards.
- Buffalo Gold Revolution — Buffalo is probably one of the best-known series of slot games in the U.S., and Buffalo Gold Revolution is a sequel that is bound to ensure its popularity lasts even longer. With the classic buffalo symbol, Aristocrat chipped in a couple of more animal symbols on a 5×4 grid to help players make big wins. The wheel feature you activate with three bonus symbols is the game’s biggest addition, letting you collect credit prizes and giving a chance to win free games as well as major or grand jackpots.
- Wolf Run Gold — Wolf Run Gold is another successful IGT release with an animal theme. This time, the gray wolf is the main character and runs the entire show. Speaking of running, the wolf will run across the screen in the added wild feature to add wilds to different positions. Other features include free spins with added sticky wilds, stacked wilds and many more you can find on this five-reel slot with 40 paylines.
- Lightning Link — Paradise Casino is graced with Aristocrat’s most popular series of progressive jackpot machines, one of the most popular slots in general. Yes, you guessed it—the Lightning Link cabinet with four distinct games, multiple progressive jackpots and an electrifying atmosphere that gets even more exciting with free spins and other bonuses.
Unfortunately, Paradise Casino is a gambling establishment more like a slots parlor than a Las Vegas-type casino. This is because it lacks the traditional classic table games such as roulette, blackjack, craps or poker. For those types of games, you will have to opt for other Arizona land-based casinos.
Does Paradise Casino have a poker room?
The situation with poker at Paradise Casino is just like with any other table games—virtually non-existent. The casino floor mostly hosts 500 slot machines and bingo games, which is a clear indicator that the casino is not focused on table games and probably won’t add any. Still, you’ll find some video poker games, such as Aces and Eights, Deuces Wild and others, to serve as a decent substitute for the lack of live poker action.
More Arizona Casinos
- Apache Gold Casino Resort
- Apache Sky Casino Review
- Casino Arizona
- Casino Arizona at Talking Stick Resort
- Casino del Sol
- Casino of the Sun
- Desert Diamond Casino Sahuarita
- Desert Diamond Casino Tucson
- Desert Diamond Casino West Valley
- Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Lone Butte
- Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Vee Quiva
- Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Wild Horse Pass
- Mazatzal Hotel & Casino
- Spirit Mountain Casino
- Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort
- We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort
- Yavapai Casino
Paradise Casino players rewards club
Paradise Casino is much more than just a gambling arena where players can win big. It is also a place where players’ loyalty pays off through a specialized players rewards club. Every time players place a wager on slots or video poker machines, they earn loyalty points they can later redeem for comp points or free play. The more you play, the faster you can earn the points, climb to higher loyalty program levels, and reap better rewards. The program comes with four tiers:
- Players rewards club
Some of the rewards you can expect are birthday offers, monthly mail bonuses, VIP priority lines at restaurants, personal hosts, priority room reservations when applicable and many others. These perks make every spin on the slot machine of your choice count more.
Paradise Casino responsible gambling program
Paradise Casino abides by the strict rules imposed by the law and the Arizona Department of Gaming that ensure players understand what responsible gambling means and shield them from the negative influence of excessive gambling. What’s more, Paradise Casino sponsors and promotes Arizona’s 24-hour confidential problem gambling helpline. If you need help, you can get in touch by dialing 1-800-NEXT-STEP. You’ll receive advice from a professional counselor on how to help yourself or loved ones experiencing difficulties controlling their gambling urges.
Paradise Casino history and ownership
Paradise Casino is a small tribal casino run by the Quechan Tribe of the Fort Yuma Indian Reservation. Following the gaming compact the tribes signed with the state government in 1993, the Quechan Tribe could build a casino in Yuma, Arizona.
In 1996, they laid the foundation stones, and in July of the same year, Paradise Casino was completed, coming at the cost of $13 million. The idea behind the casino was to create a gaming facility with slots and video poker, so table games were never introduced.
In 2011, the casino underwent a major renovation. Namely, the renovation and upgrades were focused mostly on the interior, which resulted in new slot machines being added to the floor, new chairs, carpets and paint. The management of the casino has not disclosed the cost of the renovation.