Apache Gold Casino Resort
Apache Gold Casino & Resort was founded in 1994. Along with the Apache Sky Casino located in Dudleyville, this gaming facility is owned and operated by the San Carlos Apache tribe.
Sitting on the San Carlos Reservation just five miles from Globe, Arizona, Apache Gold Casino houses a gaming venue and a resort with 145 rooms, five restaurants, a sports bar, golf course, business center, RV park and entertainment pavilion.
The 60,000-square-foot casino floor counts more than 400 slot machines, a couple of live tables featuring blackjack and poker, plus a 200-seat bingo hall. All patrons can become members of the Apache Legends Players Club and gain access to various benefits.
The Apache Stronghold Golf Club is among the top five championship golf courses in Arizona. Designed by Tom Doak, the course boasts 18 holes and is surrounded by steep mountains, creating a unique experience for all golf fans.
The gaming activities in Apache Gold Casino are available 24/7 to all visitors older than 21.
Apache Gold Casino details
- Name: Apache Gold Casino & Resort
- Address: 777 Geronimo Springs Blvd, San Carlos, AZ 85550
- Phone Number: +1 877-272-2433
- Hours of Operation: 24/7
- Gambling Available: slots, blackjack, poker, bingo.
Arizona Casinos in the News
Will Apache Gold Casino operate a sportsbook?
Given that the gambling landscape in Arizona is changing, it’s entirely possible for Apache Gold Casino to offer a sportsbook in the near future. WynnBET, a major sports betting provider in the U.S., signed a deal with the San Carlos Apache Tribe in July 2021, intending to obtain a license in the Grand Canyon State.
The two will join forces to create a WynnBet sportsbook app. While this doesn’t guarantee that any of the two Apache-owned Arizona casinos will operate a retail sportsbook, it’s certainly in the realm of possibility. Arizona sports betting should be introduced in time to bet on the NFL.
Apache Gold Casino – slots & casino games
Apache Gold Casino offers the following choice of slots and table games for its guests to enjoy:
The casino venue hosts 410 slot machines covering various themes and denominations. The Apache Gold Casino is famous for having the largest number of penny slots in Arizona, which makes it a perfect place for beginners and casual players. Of course, some slot machines boast high bet limits, allowing high rollers to enjoy more volatile gameplay.
The game collection ranges from classics like Fort Knox, Buffalo Grand and Lightning Link to the new titles created with cutting-edge technology. Below, you can learn more about the top five slot machines that draw players’ attention:
- Cherry Riches — Released by Aristocrat, Cherry Riches boasts a 5×3 grid, wilds, scatters and a progressive jackpot. As you can tell by the name, you’re in for a classic game inspired by traditional fruit machines. The highest prize can easily go over 7,500 credits times the multiplier.
- Lunar Festival — This Aristocrat title, which belongs to the Gold Stack 88 series, represents a powerful combination of graphics, rewarding features and immersive gameplay. This slot allows you to adjust its volatility level, which makes it suitable for both beginners and seasoned players. On top of Mystery features and bonus rounds, the Lunar Festival slot carries a randomly triggered jackpot that can lead to some hefty wins.
- Dancing Foo — This slot machine is one of the newest additions to Aristocrat’s Gold Stack 88 slot machine series. The cartoonish graphics present you with the baby fortune king, foo lions, baby dragon, panda and other exciting symbols. All of them will cheer you on your way to the four jackpots, which can reach hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Wonder 4 Wonder Wheel — This Aristocrat invention has taken slot machines to the next level. The cabinets allow you to choose four games you can play at the same time. Like any other version, this one boasts the following titles — Wild Panda, Pelican Pete, Buffalo Gold and Timber Wolf Deluxe. Each of the games carries enticing features and massive prizes. So if you’re up for a challenge, go straight to the Wonder 4 Wonder Wheel cabinet the next time you’re at the Apache Gold Casino in Arizona.
- Fort Knox — In 2005, IGT launched Fort Knox as a multi-level progressive Mega Jackpot game, linking together thousands of land-based slot machines and sharing their prize pool. This release allows you to choose whether to play with 25 or 30 paylines. Of course, the rewards and wagers will vary based on the option you go for. Since there are over a dozen Fort Knox variants, you’ll have lots of fun deciding which one to play.
Although the casino floor is overflowing with exciting slot machines, table game enthusiasts have only a couple of options at their disposal. A few tables are dedicated to classic blackjack, while others offer the ever-so-popular Three Card Poker.
Blackjack bets range from $5 to $200, which makes the game suitable for beginners and high rollers alike. The tables welcome their players Friday through Tuesday from 3 p.m. and Wednesday through Thursday from 11 a.m. until all the action stops.
What’s more, Apache Gold Casino Resort boasts a 200-seat bingo hall that has both electronic and paper games, catering to players with various preferences. Patrons can engage in bingo blowout sessions happening on the first day of every month, or they can partake in live bingo action that’s reserved for every weekend.
Does Apache Gold Casino have a poker room?
Unfortunately, the Apache Gold Casino poker room was closed a couple of years ago. Although we’ve all been hoping for a comeback, the poker room has been permanently shut down.
On the bright side, poker fans can enjoy Three Card Poker on the casino floor. If your poker face is strong, give it a shot and confront the dealer at the live table.
More Arizona Casinos
- Apache Sky Casino Review
- Casino Arizona
- Casino Arizona at Talking Stick Resort
- Casino del Sol
- Casino of the Sun
- Desert Diamond Casino Sahuarita
- Desert Diamond Casino Tucson
- Desert Diamond Casino West Valley
- Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Lone Butte
- Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Vee Quiva
- Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Wild Horse Pass
- Mazatzal Hotel & Casino
- Paradise Casino
- Spirit Mountain Casino
- Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort
- We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort
- Yavapai Casino
Apache Legends Players Club rewards
As a facility owned by the San Carlos Apache tribe, Apache Gold Casino runs a rewards program called The Apache Legends Players Club.
Those visitors interested in becoming members can do it on-site for free. With a valid ID, you can easily enter the players club and enjoy all the benefits.
The Apache Legends Players Club comprises five levels:
- Turquoise — 0 to 4,999 points
- Apache Tear — 5,000 to 49,999 points
- Fire Agate — 50,000 to 99,999 points
- Peridot — 100,000 to 249,999 points
- Legend — 250,000+ points
As a beginner, you’ll hold a Turquoise card and collect points you can later redeem for tickets, discounts, gifts, gas and more. As you progress through the levels, you’ll gain access to various other perks that make the entire experience more rewarding.
Legend, the ultimate level, gives members a 25 percent discount in restaurants, free concert tickets, a personal casino host service, access to invite-only events, free golf for two for a year, VIP parking and so on.
Apache Gold Casino responsible gambling program
In order to offer a safe gaming environment to all its patrons, Apache Gold Casino must abide by strict gambling rules imposed by the Grand Canyon State. Even though no specific responsible gambling program is in place, the venue ensures no players under 21 can partake in gambling activities. Consequently, all visitors must show a valid ID at the entrance.
Apache Gold Casino history and owners
Established in 1994, just five minutes away from Globe, Arizona, Apache Gold Casino is owned and operated by the San Carlos Apache tribe.
The tribal land spans over 1.8 million acres, from the Ponderosa Pine Forests to the Sonoran Desert. Historically, the San Carlos Apache were hunters, meaning they have deep ties to the land, both spiritual and cultural. Consequently, the tribe has decided not to alter the grounds, allowing visitors and tourists to enjoy untouched nature.
Despite being present on the Arizona gambling scene for more than 25 years, the Apache Gold Casino has kept its original look and still gives a warm welcome to all the patrons who decide to visit.