Desert Diamond Casino West Valley
Desert Diamond Casino West Valley is a recently opened casino in the Phoenix metropolitan area and the latest one under the Tohono O’odham Nation’s Desert Diamond brand. In 2020, a grand opening of a new 75,000-square-foot casino took place and brought an array of full-scale gambling options for all visitors to the West Valley.
The casino floor is packed with over 1,100 slots from top game developers. It also offers dozens of blackjack and poker tables and a bingo hall. There is even a dedicated poker room, unlike most other Desert Diamond casino properties.
In addition to casino games, Desert Diamond Casino West Valley boasts several restaurants, cafes, and sports bars such as Nineteen 86 Steakhouse and The Rock Bar, offering everything from a fine dining experience to casual quick-bite options.
What’s more, the casino offers a proprietary loyalty bonus program called Diamond Rewards, which has a variety of bonuses and gifts for customers.
The casino welcomes patrons 21 and older every day of the week, 24/7.
Desert Diamond Casino West Valley details
- Name: Desert Diamond Casino West Valley
- Address: 9431 W. Northern Ave., Glendale, AZ
- Phone: 1-833-332-2946
- Hours: 24/7 daily
- Games: Slot machines, video poker, blackjack, poker, bingo
Arizona Casinos in the News
Gila River Casinos Donating Nearly $175K To Arizona Non-Profits For Kids
Gila River Resorts and Casinos is donating nearly $175,000 to four Arizona non-profits. And they have found a new way to help people in need.
Man Leaves Kids In Car To Go Gamble At An Arizona Casino
A father is looking at felony charges after investigators say he left two kids in his car while gambling inside an Arizona casino.
Air Force Reservist Helps Arizona Man With Over $229K Slot Jackpot Payout
Arizona man gets his hands on his major payday. But it took the help of a member of the U.S. Air Force to reel in the winnings.
Will Desert Diamond Casino West Valley open a sportsbook?
As part of the newly legalized sports betting in Arizona, 10 sports betting licenses will go to tribes in the state. It’s still unclear which tribes will receive a license. However, given that the Tohono O’odham Nation operates four Arizona casinos, it is likely in the running. We will provide updates if anything changes and if and when the casino will launch a retail sportsbook on the premises.
Desert Diamond Casino West Valley slots & casino games
Desert Diamond Casino West Valley offers visitors a huge choice of slot machines and casino games, including the following:
Desert Diamond Casino West Valley features more than 1,100 slot machines of multiple denominations, ranging from a single penny to games where each pull of the lever will cost several dollars. Customers dialed in on the one-armed bandits can try games from SG, IGT, Aristocrat, and many other well-known providers.
In fact, the property is the first one in Arizona to bring games from a young and innovative company called Bluberi. Its slot game Mammoth Legend has an Insta Hit jackpot bonus and a free spins bonus that gives up to 100 free spins.
The following is a list of some of the most popular slots you can find at Desert Diamond Casino West Valley:
- Red Fortune — Red Fortune is a Chinese-themed 5×3 slot from Konami. The game’s symbols such as vines, fruits, and amulets form the winning combos across 30 paylines that bring large payouts, thanks to Konami’s action-stacked game mechanics. However, the payout potential doesn’t stop there. When players manage to land at least three yin and yang symbols, a free spins bonus round will trigger, bringing up to 25 free spins. Also, some extra excitement in the bonus round comes from a wild symbol that multiplies the wins either two or three times.
- Buffalo Gold — This Aristocrat slot is one of the industry’s most beloved machines, playing out on a 5×4 grid with 20 paylines. One of the most exciting aspects is that you don’t need to wait for the bonus round to get a chance for good payouts. The base game features 2x and 3x multipliers that boost your wins. In addition, there is a free games bonus round that provides up to 20 free spins, during which you collect golden buffalo symbols and fill the meter. Once the meter is full, it will change all buffalo symbols into golden ones with bigger payouts.
- Jin Ji Bao Xi: Endless Treasure — Endless Treasure is one of the latest titles in the Jin Ji Bao Xi series by Shufflemaster. It resembles SG’s 88 Fortunes, so you can expect a similar feel and gameplay, but there’s a catch. Endless Treasure features 243 ways to win and bonus features. These include the All Up feature of the base game that turns regular symbols into premium ones and the randomly activated Jin Ji Bao Xi jackpot.
- Dragon Link — Dragon Link is a progressive jackpot series of slot games from Aristocrat and one of the provider’s most successful titles. A portion of each bet contributes to the ever-growing jackpots, which can make one lucky winner richer by thousands of dollars. The game takes place on a 5×3 grid with 50 paylines, with bets that can be as low as 10 cents.
- The Enforcer — The Enforcer is an exciting five-reel slot game by Ainsworth that redefines the gunslinging era of the Wild West. The slot is packed with bonus features such as the free spins bonus round that grants eight free games, during which the wild symbol can multiply the wins up to three times.
Slots are not the only gambling option at Desert Diamond Casino West Valley. Classic table games are also available, mostly blackjack. Namely, there are 48 blackjack-style tables to choose from, with multiple betting limits and variations of the game. In addition to blackjack, players can also try the following:
- Pai Gow Poker
- Ultimate Texan Hold’em
- Three Card Poker
- Spanish 21
There is also a good selection of electronic table games, featuring e-table versions of craps, roulette, and other games.
Desert Diamond Casino poker room
Desert Diamond Casino West Valley has a dedicated poker room with 36 poker tables, 27 big-screen TVs, table-side food and drink services, and many other amenities. The staple of the property’s poker room is Texas Hold’em, where daily cash games and tournaments take place, together with Omaha, OE, and stud poker. Table limits start at 3/6 mostly, but it all depends on the particular game.
Diamond Rewards loyalty program
All four properties under the Desert Diamond brand (Tucson, Sahuarita, Why and West Valley) are part of the Diamond Rewards loyalty program that rewards regular players with free play credits, discounts at restaurants and shops, redeemable points for hotel stays where applicable, entertainment, dining, and other perks.
The bonus program consists of six tiers, with each subsequent tier bringing better rewards than the previous one. Here’s an overview of the Diamond Rewards loyalty bonus at Desert Diamond Casino West Valley:
- Classic — 0 to 499 points (reward points you can redeem for free slot play, dining, shopping, entertainment, etc.).
- Silver — 500 to 19,999 points (redeemable rewards points for free play, 10% hotel and retail discounts, etc.).
- Gold — 20,000 to 99,999 points (every perk from the Silver level plus bigger discounts).
- Diamond — 100,000 to 399,999 points (everything from the Gold level plus access to VIP lounges, priority windows, invitations to exclusive events).
- Double Diamond — 400,000 to 999,999 points (every perk from the Diamond level plus larger bonuses such as waived check-cashing fees and discounts up to 25%).
- Triple Diamond — 1,000,000 points + (everything from the previous levels plus access to the exclusive parking area and additional discounts).
Desert Diamond Casino West Valley responsible gambling
All Desert Diamond casino properties adhere to safe and responsible gambling policies imposed by the local authorities and gambling regulations in the state and country. All players receive prompts to gamble responsibly and within their means. Minors are not allowed entrance, even when accompanied by adults. Also, the casino urges all patrons experiencing difficulties controlling their gambling needs to dial 1-800-777-7207 or 1-800 NEXT STEP (1-800-639-8783) and seek professional help.
More Arizona Casinos
- Apache Gold Casino Resort
- Apache Sky Casino Review
- Casino Arizona
- Casino Arizona at Talking Stick Resort
- Casino del Sol
- Casino of the Sun
- Desert Diamond Casino Sahuarita
- Desert Diamond Casino Tucson
- Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Lone Butte
- Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Vee Quiva
- Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Wild Horse Pass
- Mazatzal Hotel & Casino
- Paradise Casino
- Spirit Mountain Casino
- Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort
- We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort
- Yavapai Casino
Desert Diamond Casino West Valley history and owners
Desert Diamond Casino West Valley in Glendale, AZ, has been a long time in the making. The casino’s owners, the Tohono O’odham Nation and its gambling enterprise announced the project back in 2009. It took the company six years to overcome legal impediments and other obstacles and build an interim casino in 2015.
This casino offered only slot machines and no table games. When the lawsuits against the construction of Desert Diamond Casino West Valley finally settled in 2017, the Tohono O’odham Nation could proceed with its construction plans.
In 2020, a $400 million and 1.2 million-square-foot Desert Diamond Casino West Valley located in the vicinity of 93rd and Northern Avenues opened its doors to visitors. Over one million hours of work went into building the property, which aims to become a landmark for the Phoenix metropolitan area.