Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook Arizona Promo Code & Review
Sign up with Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook in Arizona in November and receive a sign-up bonus worth up to $100. You do not need to enter a Hard Rock bonus code. If your first bet loses, you’ll be refunded up to $100 with a bonus bet.
Hard Rock is an iconic brand that currently operates online sportsbooks in Iowa, New Jersey and Virginia, with Arizona the latest state for Hard Rock Sportsbook to debut in. Read our Hard Rock review to learn more about the available sports and types of bets you can place, as well as banking options and a rundown of customer support.
By the end of this review, you’ll know all the necessary information to open an account at Hard Rock Arizona and what to expect from the promotions it offers.
Hard Rock Sportsbook Arizona promo code for November 2023
Sign up with Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook in Arizona today and claim your No Regret First Bet up to $100. Place a cash bet with Hard Rock Bet and if it loses, you’ll get a 100% bonus bet refund up to $100. There is no Hard Rock Bet promo code needed to claim this offer.
|Hard Rock Bet Arizona Promo Code||None, click here to claim $100 promo|
|Sign-Up Offer||No Regret first bet up to $100|
|Terms||Refund comes as a bonus bet|
|Last Updated||November 29, 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook Arizona for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Hard Rock Sportsbook welcome bonus — the fine print!
The Hard Rock Sportsbook welcome bonus is simple to claim and simple to understand. Here’s how it works:
- Open a new account with Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook Arizona.
- Make a minimum deposit.
- Place a cash bet for $10+.
- Hard Rock refunds 100% of your losses if that bet loses up to the $100 maximum.
- The refund comes as a bonus bet which must be wagered.
And that’s all there is to claiming the Hard Rock Bet Arizona sign-up bonus in November. You do not even need to use a Hard Rock bonus code to be eligible.
How does Hard Rock’s welcome bonus compare to other Arizona sportsbooks?
The Hard Rock Bet bonus comes favorably to those offered by BetMGM, Caesars, FanDuel, and DraftKings. As is the case with all sportsbook welcome bonuses you’ll want to make sure you understand the terms and conditions associated with each offer to make sure you know what you’re getting into.
Can I trust Hard Rock Sportsbook?
Yes. Hard Rock is a longstanding name in the casino and resort industry, and the same standards of quality and safety apply to its online sportsbook. It already was operating online books in Iowa, New Jersey and Virginia, before launching in Arizona. Prior to its debut here, it had to be licensed by the Arizona Department of Gaming, which further signifying its reliability.
Moreover, Hard Rock takes steps to secure your data, and it has several programs in place to ensure the safety of players, including information on responsible gambling. It’s important to note, however, that to legally play at Hard Rock in Arizona, you will need to be 21 or older and within state lines.
Getting started at Hard Rock Sportsbook in Arizona
To create an account with Hard Rock Sportsbook Arizona, you just need to follow these steps:
- After clicking on the link above, select “Join Now.”
- Input your email and choose a password.
- Fill in your personal details.
- Indicate your contact details.
- Check the necessary boxes regarding the terms and conditions.
- Finish the process to start placing bets.
Registering for an account on the Hard Rock mobile app is very similar, with the exception that the experience is even more user-friendly — which is impressive considering how easy it is to open an account on the website.
Both options will request that you turn on geolocation to ensure that you are within the state of Arizona, so make sure to either accept the pop-up on the website or turn on your location on your mobile device.
How do I download the Hard Rock Sportsbook Arizona app?
The Hard Rock Sportsbook mobile app is available for Android and iOS devices, and it’s easy to download in both cases.
To start, navigate to the sportsbook homepage via mobile browser. Once there, scroll down until you find the buttons to download the app. If you’re on Android, choose “Get it on Google Play,” and if you’re on iOS, select “Download on the App Store.” Don’t forget to accept all the permissions for the app to install smoothly.
Where do I find Hard Rock Sportsbook promotions?
We mentioned before that Hard Rock online sportsbook is extremely user-friendly, and that means that with just one click you can find all the information about the available promotions.
On the main menu at the top of the homepage, you’ll see a link titled “Promos.” Once you click it, you’ll be able to see all the details about the active promotions you can take advantage of.
At the time of this review, however, Hard Rock’s only sportsbook promotion was its welcome bonus. Any online casino promotions that you might find aren’t applicable in Arizona, given that the state does not allow online casino gambling.
Why should I choose the Hard Rock Sportsbook app?
Choosing the right sportsbook for you takes some consideration, both of positives and negatives. Here are some aspects where we believe Hard Rock Sportsbook excels:
- Live betting: The sportsbook recently updated its betting options, and users can bet on live games. This feature is easily available on the left menu on the website. You can also see which games are live on the main menu by looking for the icon.
- App usability: Those who like to bet on the go will likely be pleased with the Hard Rock Sportsbook Arizona app. It offers one of the best layouts on the market, as well as smooth usability with a user-friendly approach.
- Range of banking options: The swiftness and variety of banking options at an online sportsbook can truly make or break your experience. Hard Rock offers six deposit options, varying from online deposits to cash in hand.
What won’t I like about the Hard Rock Sportsbook app?
And here are some aspects of which you may want to be wary:
- Lack of promotions: After the welcome bonus, Hard Rock does not offer much in the way of sportsbook promotions. Though that could change in the future, that was the case at the time of this review.
- Fewer international options: While Hard Rock does a good job of covering all the main sports and leagues in the US, it falls short when it comes to international sports coverage. For instance, it’s possible to find rugby league, snooker and Formula One at BetMGM Sportsbook in Arizona, options that aren’t available at Hard Rock.
- No option to cash out early: Cashing out early lets bettors either ensure some winnings or minimize their losses. Sadly, for the time being, this option still isn’t available at Hard Rock Sportsbook.
What kind of bets can I make at Hard Rock Sportsbook AZ?
Hard Rock offers all the common sports bets, and also has a very solid explanation of each option in its FAQ. Players can choose from all the usual sports bets, such as moneylines, point spreads, and over/under.
As an example of the possibilities, below we’ll explain how an NFL game might appear on the book, as well as what each option means:
- What is the spread? The point spread is the mechanism sportsbooks use to help balance two teams from a betting perspective. This gives a handicap to the favorite (in this case, the Kansas City Chiefs at -7.0). For a point spread bet on the Chiefs to win, they need to win the game by more than seven points. On the other hand, underdogs receive a positive number, which means that if they lose by less than the number (seven points for the Cincinnati Bengals) or win outright, point spread bets on that side win. The numbers in bold are the odds for that bet. Considering -110, it means that to win $10, you would need to risk $11.
- What is the moneyline? The moneyline bet is one of the simplest types of bets. To win, you just need to correctly pick the winner of the game. The numbers indicate the odds for both sides. For instance, since the Kansas City Chiefs are the favorite, they have negative odds. In this example, you would have to risk $350 to win $100 on the Chiefs but would only have to risk $100 to win $265 on the Bengals.
- How can I bet on the total? When betting on the total, you will have two options: over or under. This is a bet on the total combined points in a game. Let’s say you bet on the over. If the Chiefs and the Bengals combine to score more than 54.5 points, you win the bet. Likewise, if you bet on the under and the total is less than 54.5, you would win.
- Are there other bets? The bets that we just went over are the most popular ones. However, there are plenty of other betting options. You can see the 24+ on the bottom right corner of the image above. If you click it, you will arrive at the full list of available bets. These may vary from one game or sport to another, but in this case, here are some likely options: alternate spreads, alternate over/unders, first-half spread, first touchdown scorer, anytime touchdown scorer, and quarter bets, just to name a few.
Moreover, you can make combination bets such as a parlay (multiple bets on one slip, with the risk of losing everything if any of your picks are wrong), round robin (multiple bets, but you can miss a pick and still win some money), futures (long-term wagers), live betting (place bets while the game is in progress).
Can I bet on the Phoenix Suns at Hard Rock Sportsbook?
Yes, you can bet on the Phoenix Suns at Hard Rock Sportsbook. Likewise, you’ll also find options to wager on all the other NBA teams. Many of the bets we mentioned above are also available for betting on basketball games, along with some others:
- First and second half: Bets placed on the first or second half will settle according to the score for that half only. You’ll typically find that you can wager on moneylines, spreads and over/unders for each half at Hard Rock Arizona.
- Quarters: Just like first- and second-half bets, these wagers only apply to the score during the specific quarter on which you bet.
There are also online prop bets:
- Player props: You can wager on a player’s total points, assists, rebounds, blocked shots, or any other available statistic.
- Three-point contest: Sometimes, Hard Rock lets you bet on which of two players will finish with more 3-pointers in a game. For instance, if the Suns are playing the Golden State Warriors, you might be able to wager on whether Phoenix’s Devin Booker or Golden State’s Steph Curry will finish with more threes.
- To go to overtime: Bet on whether the game will go to overtime.
- Race to X points: Wager on the team that will reach a certain number of points first.
- Winning margin: Place a bet on the exact point different for the winning team.
- Last team to score: Bet on the team that will score the last points of the game.
How do I get money on (and off!) Hard Rock Sportsbook quickly?
As we mentioned above, the banking options at Hard Rock Sportsbook are numerous, and all of them are safe and secure. Below, we’ve listed the ways you can deposit and withdraw money:
|Deposit Method||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Deposit||Processing Time|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||$10||$50,000||Instant|
|Credit/Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard)||$10||$25,000||Instant|
|PayNearMe||$10||$500||Within 30 Minutes|
|Cash at the Cage of a Partner Casino||$10||$500,000||Instant|
|Withdrawals Method||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal||Processing Time|
|ACH (e-check)||$10||$100,000||3-5 Business Days|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||$10||$25,000||Instant|
|PayPal||$20||$100,000||Up to 48 Hours|
|Cash at the Cage of a Partner Casino||$1||Unlimited||Instant|
To launch in Arizona, Hard Rock is partnering with the Navajo Nation Gaming Enterprise, so in-person banking will likely be possible at Navajo Nation casinos in the state.
How do I get help at Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook?
To find assistance at Hard Rock, you can access detailed and comprehensive information on its FAQ. To access the FAQ, just scroll to the bottom of the sportsbook and find the menu at the end. This section of the sportsbook contains answers to questions on some common topics:
- General aspects of the sportsbook
- Account management
- Deposit and withdrawal methods
- Bonus and promotions
- Sports betting
- House rules and types of bets
Customer support is also available to answer questions via a couple of additional methods:
- Via email at [email protected].
- Through the live chat, which is available every day from 6 a.m. to 2 a.m.
In case you have questions about responsible gambling, you can also get assistance through the “Player Protection” and “Responsible Gaming” sections. You can find these in the footer of the website.
How do I exclude myself from Hard Rock?
Hard Rock Sportsbook offers multiple options for self-limitation and self-exclusion. You can set different limits (per day, month, or year) for yourself on your gambling account:
- Deposit limits
- Loss limits
- Time limits
Should you want to stop altogether and self-exclude from online sports betting in Arizona, you can visit the Arizona Department of Gaming — Problem Gambling website. There, you’ll find the exclusion form that you can fill out, have notarized, and mail to the Department of Gaming along with a recent photo of yourself. You can also fill out the self-exclusion form in person at a Department of Gaming office.
Can I bet at Hard Rock Sportsbook Arizona in person?
Yes, on July 8, 2023, a retail Hard Rock Sportsbook opened at Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort in Flagstaff. Former Arizona Diamondbacks player Luis Gonzalez was part of the grand opening festivities.
At Hard Rock Sportsbook at Twin Arrows Navajo you’ll find two in-person betting windows and eight betting kiosks.
How does Hard Rock Sportsbook compare to other Arizona sportsbooks?
Hard Rock Sportsbook is a very interesting platform and, although there are still some improvements that it could make, it already is at least an intriguing option. Here is how it compares to a couple of competitors:
- Hard Rock Sportsbook vs. FanDuel: When compared to big names such as FanDuel Sportsbook, Hard Rock does seem to need several improvements. But, although FanDuel offers a wider range of promotions, Hard Rock does match up to its competitor in terms of usability, ease of navigation, and when comparing odds.
- Hard Rock Sportsbook vs. BetRivers: One aspect that makes Hard Rock stand out from the competition is how user-friendly the whole platform is, especially when it comes to information on how to get help and general betting questions. This is an advantage over a competitor like the BetRivers app, which lacks some of that user-centric approach.
Hard Rock Bet Arizona Sportsbook FAQ
There is no Hard Rock Bet promo code needed to claim the $100 Hard Rock Bet Arizona welcome bonus. Sign up with Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook in Arizona today to claim the $100 sign-up offer.
See full terms and conditions in the welcome bonus section above.
Players must be 21 or older to legally bet at Hard Rock online sportsbook Arizona or any other of the state’s online sportsbooks.
No, you can also place any bet on the website version of Hard Rock Sportsbook. The website is available on desktop computers, laptops, and mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones.
The minimum deposit at Hard Rock Sportsbook is $10 for all payment methods except for PayPal, which is $20.