FanDuel Sportsbook Arizona Promo Code for $1,000 Bonus
The FanDuel Arizona Sportsbook app is among the best in the industry, which comes as no surprise given FanDuel’s status at the forefront of regulated sportsbook scene. Sign up to FanDuel AZ today and get a no-sweat first bet worth up to $1,000.
FanDuel is partnered locally with the Phoenix Suns. You can also place bets in-person at Footprint Center. But it’s hard to beat the flexibility of the app, available for Apple or Android devices, which allows you to get in on the action from anywhere within Arizona state lines.
This review will help you get started at FanDuel Sportsbook in Arizona. We’ll go over all the details on claiming that No Sweat First Bet, show you how to sign up for an account, and cover the types of bets you can place.
We’ll also tell you about other ongoing FanDuel promotions, which tend to be among the best in the state. Plus our top pros and cons of the sportsbook, a look at how FanDuel compares with competitors, and everything else you need to know about FanDuel AZ sportsbook.
- FanDuel Sportsbook app is available on iOS and Android
- Enjoy a generous No Sweat First Bet of up to $1,000!
- Odds are consistently among the best in the industry
FanDuel promo code Arizona 2023
As a new FanDuel Sportsbook AZ user, you will get up to a $1,000 refund in site credit if your first bet loses.
Here’s how to get the FanDuel $1,000 No Sweat bonus:
- Simply create your new account, no FanDuel Arizona promo code is required.
- Place your first bet up to $1,000 and the no sweat offer will be applied to your account.
|FanDuel Arizona Promo Code||Click to claim promo – no code required|
|Sign-up Bonus||Up to $1,000 no sweat bet|
|Best Feature||Promotions paid in flexible bonus bets|
|Local Partner||Phoenix Suns|
|Retail Location||FanDuel Sportsbook at the FootPrint Center, 201 East Jefferson Street, Phoenix, AZ|
|Online Since||2021 in Arizona|
|Last Updated||May 2023|
FanDuel Arizona sign-up bonus is a $1,000 No Sweat First Bet
FanDuel’s welcome bonus is an easy one to understand. If your first bet loses, you’ll receive a refund for the amount of your bet, up to a maximum of $1,000. FanDuel issues the refund in bonus bets.
With FanDuel bonus bets you do not get the value of the bet back if you win with it, you only receive the winnings.
Can I trust FanDuel Sportsbook?
Yes, you definitely can trust FanDuel. It has legal daily fantasy sports sites in more than 40 states and legal online sportsbooks in at least 10 states. The Arizona Department of Gaming granted FanDuel a sports betting license in Arizona and allowed it to open its DFS operations, as well.
Additionally, FanDuel partnered in Arizona with the Phoenix Suns, furthering its strong ties to the region.
To legally bet on sports at FanDuel, you must be a minimum of 21 years old. You also have to be in Arizona when placing bets or cashing out wagers. That is why FanDuel online sportsbook requires you to have some form of geolocation services enabled on the device you use to bet. If the software cannot place you in Arizona, you won’t be able to bet.
How do I download the FanDuel app for Arizona?
While you can use your web browser of choice and do all your betting via the FanDuel Sportsbook website, we suggest getting the iOS or Android app. The mobile app makes wagering on smartphones and tablets a whole lot easier, it’s also free so you’ve literally got nothing to lose.
- Download FanDuel iOS app: Begin by clicking this link while using the iOS device (iPhone or iPad) you want the app installed on. Go to the bottom of the page and click the link labeled “Sportsbook (iOS).”
The Apple App Store then will open to FanDuel Sportsbook’s installation page. All that remains is selecting “Get” and authorizing the purchase, which still is required even though the app is free.
- Download FanDuel Android app: You’ll need to click our link using the Android phone or tablet you are attempting to install FanDuel’s app on. Next, scroll to the bottom of the webpage and select “Sportsbook (Android)” which is located below the “FanDuel Apps” header.
This will open the Google Play Store directly to the FanDuel Sportsbook page. The final step is tapping “Install.” In very short order the app will be installed on your gadget and ready to use.
Getting started at FanDuel AZ Sportsbook
Opening a FanDuel account should take just a matter of minutes, and you can do it via either computer or mobile device. First, head to the FanDuel website. After selecting Arizona from the state menu, you must supply the following info:
- Home address (does not need to be in Arizona, though you must be physically in Arizona when placing bets)
- Phone number
You also will pick a username and create a password. Unlike some sportsbooks, there isn’t a FanDuel Arizona promo code needed to activate the welcome offer. The FanDuel No Sweat First bet offer will be automatically added to your account.
Signing up with FanDuel takes just a few minutes or less, and once you have a sportsbook account you can use the same login to create a FanDuel DFS account or vice versa.
Where do I find FanDuel Arizona promotions?
When you first log in, you’ll see a few of FanDuel’s promotions displayed near the top of the screen. These are not all the bonus offers, though. To see everything, you’ll click the header labeled either “Promotions” or “Promos.” Once you’ve done that, you can scroll through all available promotions. You’ll need to opt in for most of them, so make sure to do that.
The offers can change over time, but here are some typical promotions:
- Insurance offers. Most insurance offers at FanDuel are for parlay wagers, and they all work in roughly the same way. You have to make a parlay with the required number of legs, usually no fewer than three. Then if exactly one of your legs fails, you get a refund for up to $25 in site credit. Sometimes, though, FanDuel offers refunds no matter how many legs you miss, making for an even more attractive promo.
- Spread the Love promos. These promotions change the point spread on select games based on how many users bet on it. It doesn’t matter when you place your bet, you get the final point spread, which tends to be so high that you have no chance of losing. Spread the Love contests usually have wagers capped at $50 with odds of -110. That means you’ll win $45.45, which is pretty great when betting on a sure thing.
Why should I choose the FanDuel Sportsbook app?
There are a number of reasons that we recommend signing up with FanDuel sports betting in Arizona.
- Quality promotions. The Spread the Love promos are the closest thing you’ll find to sure things at any online sportsbook. Additionally, FanDuel’s welcome bonus and insurance offers refund you in site credit which is the closest thing to straight cash you’ll find.
- Great betting markets. Not only does FanDuel have a massive array of betting markets, it also has some of the best rules for popular prop bets like first basket scorer in the NBA. At FanDuel, your first basket score bet will payout if your player make a shot from the field or hit a free throw, the same is not the case at many other sportsbooks, including DraftKings.
- Strong odds. FanDuel sportsbook tends to have the best or among the best odds anywhere in Arizona. While it’s never a bad idea to do your own research, you can be confident you are getting a fair return on your wagers at FanDuel.
What won’t I like about the FanDuel Sportsbook app?
While there is not much to dislike about FanDuel online sportsbook in Arizona, there are still a few things that it could improve upon. None of these are huge problems, but addressing them would make FanDuel even better.
- Lack of a rewards program. With all of FanDuel’s promotions, the lack of a loyalty program isn’t the end of the world, but it still would be nice if FanDuel had one. FanDuel could give rewards or site credit based on how much you bet in a week or month.
- Always having to opt in. Having to opt in to every promotion at FanDuel definitely is a pain, and one we would love to see eliminated. It also increases the potential that you miss out on promotions because you didn’t realize you needed to click the opt-in button.
- No cross-sport parlay builder. The fact that FanDuel does not have an easy way to build cross-sport parlays is a little bit of a letdown. We also wish there were a better way to see various player props than having to click on individual games.
What kind of bets can I make at FanDuel AZ?
You can place just about any type of sports bet you would like on the FanDuel app in Arizona. To start with, you’ll see point spreads, moneylines and totals, which are the three bets that appear on FanDuel’s main betting pages. Here is what that looks like, with the spread (or in this case run line), moneyline and total listed left to right:
- Arizona Diamondbacks -1.5 (+125) -168 O 8.5 (-110)
- Colorado Rockies +1.5 (-150) +142 U 8.5 (-110)
Let’s take a deeper look some of the bet types available.
- How spread betting works. When you bet against the spread, the team you wager on needs to win by more than the spread if favored and avoid losing by more than the spread if it’s the underdog. A negative number means that team is favored. So Arizona has to win by at least two runs to cover. Note that this example actually uses a run line, which is baseball’s version of a point spread.The number next to the run line is the odds. Odds of +125 mean a $100 bet will win a profit of $125 if correct. The -150 for the Rockies means you would need to bet $150 for a chance to win $100. Odds for spread-style bets vary by sport. Basketball and football usually have odds of -110 or thereabouts, but baseball and hockey will have more variance.
- How moneyline betting works. Moneyline bets are wagers on who you think will win. Again, negative odds mean that’s how much you need to bet for a chance to win $100, while a positive number means a correct $100 wager would win that much. If you’re ever confused about the odds, you can add the bet to your bet slip, enter the amount you want to bet and see what you could win.
- How totals betting works. Totals or over/under betting is when you wager on the total combined score of a game. For this example, you would bet on the over if you think the game will have nine runs or more and on the under if you anticipate eight runs or fewer. So, which wagers win if Arizona beats Colorado 5-4? Spread bets on the Rockies because they lost by just one run, moneylines on the D-backs because they won straight up and bets on the over because the game had more than 8.5 runs.
- You also will find prop betting options on the FanDuel app. Props are side bets on whether certain things will happen during games. Some of the most popular have to do with how individual players will perform. Using the above example, you could see prop bets like: Zac Gallen strikeouts: over/under 6.5; Eduardo Escobar to hit a home run: +400; or most hits Arizona (-140), Colorado (+160), draw (+800).
- You can combine bets at FanDuel to get boosted odds by building parlays, teasers and round robins. For teasers and parlays, you must get all your choices correct to win, while you can miss a pick in a round robin and still win some money. Or you can create same-game parlays at FanDuel. For instance, you could bet on the Diamondbacks to win, under 8.5 total runs, Gallen to have over 6.5 strikeouts and Escobar to homer. If you ended up being right on all four bets, you’d be in for a large payout.
- For live betting, you’ll have pretty much all the same betting choices as you do with pregame betting. But you also will have the chance to bet on what is going to happen during the next inning or even the next play for some sports. Live betting odds change rapidly, so stay on your toes. If you see a bet you like, be sure to place it before the odds shift.
- Then there’s futures betting on season-long events. At FanDuel you can place futures on teams to win championships or conference, league and division titles. You also can bet on players to win MVP awards and lead their leagues in various statistical categories.
Can I bet on the Arizona Cardinals at FanDuel Sportsbook?
Yes, you can wager on the Arizona Cardinals as well as all other NFL games at FanDuel. The NFL is the most popular sport to bet on in the US, so you’ll find an abundance of wagers for all football games. In addition to the bets discussed above, here are some wagers distinct to the NFL that you might find at FanDuel.
- First, last and anytime TD scorers: These are prop bets that let you wager on which player will record the first or last touchdown of the game or just score at any point.
- Quarter and half bets: You also can bet on which team will win individual quarters or halves. Moneyline, spread and totals bets are available for quarters and halves at FanDuel.
- Turnover and penalty props: You can wager on whether there will be a certain number of turnovers and/or penalties in a game. Be aware that turnovers on downs don’t count as turnovers. And for penalties, only accepted penalties count.
- Player props: Most of what you’ll see will be over/unders. For instance, you can wager on how many passing yards Kyler Murray will finish with or how many receiving yards DeAndre Hopkins will have.
- Division winners: We already said that you can bet on championship winners, but you also can bet on division winners at FanDuel, including wagering on the Cardinals to win the NFC West.
If it wasn’t clear before that you can bet on pretty much everything you want regarding the Arizona Cardinals, it should be now. The same goes for betting on the Arizona Coyotes, Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury, which will all have a variety of odds on FanDuel.
Since Arizona does not have any laws against wagering on local college teams that means you also can bet on the Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, Grand Canyon Antelopes and Northern Arizona Lumberjacks. However, college prop bets are prohibited, so those bets will not be available at any legal sportsbooks in the state.
How do I get money on (and off!) FanDuel Arizona Sportsbook quickly?
FanDuel has a number of options for depositing funds. It has fewer choices for making withdrawals, but what’s there should be enough to satisfy most customers.
|Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|Online bank transfer||$10||Instant|
|Visa or Mastercard credit of debit card||$10||Instant|
|FanDuel prepaid Play+ card||$10||Instant|
|FanDuel gift card||$10||Instant|
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|Online Bank Transfer||No Minimum||2-4 days|
|PayPal||No Minimum||Up to 48 hours|
|Check in the Mail||No Minimum||7-10 days|
In-person banking option
FanDuel and the Phoenix Suns reached an agreement to have a retail sportsbook inside Footprint Center. The sportsbook is live now, and open seven days a week from 9am-10pm:
- FanDuel Sportsbook at the Footprint Center. 201 East Jefferson Street, Phoenix
How do I get help at FanDuel Sportsbook?
FanDuel has a few options to get help if you need it from its customer service department. We’ve found that the best method is to use the chat feature, which is available in the app or on the website. Neither one is faster than the other, but having a keyboard to type your questions does make it easier.
You also can submit a ticket via the app or website, which is equivalent to sending an email. A final option is just scanning the Arizona FanDuel Sportsbook support page, where you can explore using the search bar or by clicking on various topics.
How do I exclude myself from FanDuel?
There are a number of ways that FanDuel Sportsbook helps promote responsible gambling. When you click on the responsible gambling link under your account, you’ll be able set limits on the following:
- How much you can deposit.
- How much you can bet at any one time.
- How much you can wager during a set period.
- How much time you can be on the FanDuel app and website per day.
In addition, as a FanDuel user you can take a timeout, during which you will not be able to access your account. Lastly, you can choose to exclude yourself from FanDuel entirely for one, three or five years. This will ban you from FanDuel in all states, not just Arizona.
Can I bet with FanDuel AZ Sportsbook in person?
Yes, FanDuel Sportsbook and the Phoenix Suns entered into a partnership in 2021. As part of the deal, FanDuel whasa 6,300-square-foot retail casino inside Footprint Center, which also is home to the WNBA’s Phoenix Mercury.
- Address: 201 E. Jefferson St., Phoenix
- Phone: 602-379-2000
- Website: phoenixsunsarena.com
- Amenities: 6,300-square-foot indoor/outdoor space that includes live games on 40 TVs, lounge seating, a betting window and betting kiosks.
- Hours: Monday – Sunday, 9am – 10pm.
How does FanDuel compare to other Arizona sportsbooks?
If we made a Top 10 list of our favorite Arizona sportsbooks FanDuel would be No. 1. So clearly, we think it compares quite well to its competitors. However, not everything about FanDuel is better across the board, here’s a little head-to-head look against some competitors:
- FanDuel vs. PointsBet AZ Sportsbook: PointsBet is a quality online sportsbook, we love the variety of betting options you’ll find, such as PointsBetting. Having said that we rank FanDuel as the better of the two. FanDuel has more promotions and they’re better overall. We also prefer the FanDuel app to PointsBet, and overall FanDuel offers bettors superior odds.
- FanDuel vs. Barstool AZ Sportsbook: FanDuel is a more established sportsbook and its app can’t really be beat. The real key with Barstool is whether you consider yourself a ‘stoolie’ or not. If you are a diehard Barstool fan you may prefer Barstool out of brand loyalty, otherwise FanDuel is the more obvious choice.
FanDuel Sportsbook FAQ
You don’t need a FanDuel Arizona code to claim the FanDuel welcome bonus. When you sign up with FanDuel Sportsbook Arizona, your first bet will be a no sweat first bet for up to $1,000. If your opening bet at FanDuel Arizona loses, you’ll be refunded in bonus bets for up to the limit.
Among FanDuel’s strong points are same-game parlays, odds boosts, the “keep the cash” feature and a top-notch sportsbook app.
You can download the app to bet at FanDuel, but it’s not a necessary step. Players also have access to all the sportsbook’s features on the FanDuel website, including all the available promotions.
FanDuel offers a range of deposit methods, including online bank transfer, credit or debit card, PayPal, wire transfer, PayNearMe, Play+ prepaid card or a FanDuel gift card.
Flutter Entertainment (previously Paddy Power Betfair) acquired FanDuel in mid-2018. The Flutter group is a worldwide name in online gambling, and it owns other brands such as PokerStars and FOX Bet.
FanDuel can process withdrawals via online bank transfer, PayPal and a check in the mail. The fastest option is PayPal, which should get you your winnings within 48 hours.