Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort
Twin Arrows Casino Resort is an elite casino resort located just east of Flagstaff, Arizona, along I-40, Exit 219. It spreads across 267,000 square feet and exudes the tradition of the great nation that owns it—the Navajo. It is operated by the Navajo Nation Gaming Enterprise.
Ever since it was established back in 2013, Twin Arrows Casino Resort has been one of the biggest gaming venues in Arizona. Its gaming offer puts it in the upper echelon of all casino operators in the state. The casino floor of Twin Arrows is home to more than 1,100 of the newest and most exciting slot machines, 18 blackjack and 12 poker tables, live keno and bingo and multiple other gambling options.
The casino floor is perfectly complemented by the five-story AAA Four Diamond hotel, equipped with 200 deluxe rooms and suites, a fitness center, a heated indoor pool and more than 10,000 square feet of meeting space. For a fine dining gourmet experience and a casual night out, casino patrons can choose among six different restaurants and cafes, including the Arrows Sports Bar and Zenith Steakhouse.
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort is open 24/7 to all visitors aged 21 or above. All slot and video poker machines are available around the clock, while table games open at 10 a.m. every day.
Twin Arrows Casino Resort details
- Name: Twin Arrows Casino Resort
- Address: 22181 Resort Blvd, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
- Phone number: +1 928-856-7200
- Hours of operation: 24/7
- Gambling available: slots, table games, bingo, keno, poker
Arizona Casinos in the News
Will Twin Arrows Casino Resort operate a sportsbook?
Twin Arrows Casino Resort is owned and managed by the Navajo Gaming Enterprise, one of the tribal gaming organizations that have welcomed and signed the new gaming compact with the Arizona Legislature, allowing casinos to establish retail sportsbooks on their premises.
The tribe hopes to not only open betting kiosks at Twin Arrows Casino Resort and other casinos under its jurisdictions, such as Fire Rock and Northern Edge, but also launch an online betting app in Arizona.
The Navajo Gaming Enterprise is in the market for a reliable and experienced sports betting partner. Judging by its usual business practices, only the top companies will be considered.
Twin Arrows Casino Resort – slots & casino games
Twin Arrows Casino Resort customers are offered a huge choice of slots and table games to enjoy:
Twin Arrows Casino Resort has become a go-to option for players from Northern Arizona, largely thanks to its diverse offer of slot games. There are over 1,100 machines from the leading software providers, such as SG, IGT, Aristocrat, WMS and many others. The slots are available in multiple denominations—from penny slots to high-stakes cabinets where each pull of the lever can cost up to $25, making them perfect for the high rollers among you.
The following list contains some of the most widely played games on Twin Arrows Casino Resort’s floor:
- 88 Fortunes — 88 Fortunes by SG is one of the most recognizable slot games in the entire casino world. The game is a part of the famous Duo Fu Duo Cai series with multiple features, such as the Reel Ways, four-level progressive jackpots, and many other characteristics that separate it from all the rest. The game’s bonus features can reward you with 10 free spins and a multiplier that can increase your potential winnings up to 88 times. If you manage to match three Fu Babies during the jackpot feature, you could be looking at one of the four jackpot prizes that keep growing with each bet placed on the machine.
- Triple Double Strike — If you are into classic three-reel slot machines, then IGT’s Triple Double Strike is just what you need. A plethora of standard lucky 7s, bars and five-bar symbols appears on the reels to form the winning combos on a single payline. If you manage to land three triple 7s, you could be looking at a $15,000 jackpot.
- Invaders Return From the Planet Moolah — This title from WMS is one of the wackiest slot games in Twin Arrows Casino Resort. The game is one of the strangest alien-themed slots imaginable, as it has found a way to combine cows and alien ships. It is played on a 5×3 grid with 15 paylines and boasts interesting gameplay features. For example, symbols that participate in a winning combo will get abducted by the alien ships hovering around the reels, thus making way for new symbols to take their place and possibly continue the winning streak. There is also a special Invasion Bonus that you can trigger randomly or after a spin with four cascades. It can result in up to 50 free spins.
- Wonder 4 Slots — Wonder 4 Slots is an innovative slot machine by Aristocrat, which combines four different games in a single machine. You can place bets on Buffalo, Fire Light, Wild Patagonia, and Indian Dreaming using a single screen. This way, you can get the best of all four games and their free spins, progressive jackpots and other interesting gameplay features.
- Buffalo Link — Buffalo Link by Aristocrat is one of the latest editions in the Buffalo series. It combines the features of different titles from the Lightning and Dragon Link brands and the characteristics from the standard Buffalo games, such as the Grand Jackpot and multipliers.
Twin Arrows Casino Resort has a decent table games offer, with 18 different tables of blackjack and poker. At least one of the tables covering each game has a minimum bet limit of $3. Some of the most popular table games on the Twin Arrows Casino Resort casino floor include:
- Blackjack with a 21+3 side bet
- WPT Heads Up Hold’em
- High Card Flush
- Pai Gow Poker
The heads-up version of poker is a perfect alternative to the action you get in a regular poker room. All tables are open daily from 10 a.m. onward and will host a number of promotions you can claim, giving you the best value for your money.
Twin Arrows Casino Resort poker room
Twin Arrows Casino Resort does not offer a standard poker room where you can square off against other players. However, you can still opt for the heads-up versions of poker and see if you can beat the dealer and take home the prize. WPT Heads Up Hold’em, High Card Flush, Pai Gow Poker and other versions are now available, with more being added regularly.
More Arizona Casinos
- Apache Gold Casino Resort
- Apache Sky Casino Review
- Casino Arizona
- Casino Arizona at Talking Stick Resort
- Casino del Sol
- Casino of the Sun
- Desert Diamond Casino Sahuarita
- Desert Diamond Casino Tucson
- Desert Diamond Casino West Valley
- Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Lone Butte
- Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Vee Quiva
- Gila River Hotels & Casinos – Wild Horse Pass
- Mazatzal Hotel & Casino
- Paradise Casino
- Spirit Mountain Casino
- We-Ko-Pa Casino Resort
- Yavapai Casino
Players Club rewards program
Twin Arrows Casino Resort’s Players Club is a four-tier loyalty program that rewards players every time they place a bet in the casino.
The rewarding part kicks off from the moment they register for the program. Namely, all new members are entitled to $10 in free play just for signing up. The more they play, the faster they can accumulate the points and exchange them for valuable prizes and perks that include priority lines at cashiers, free play bonuses, comp points multipliers and many more.
The bonus scheme’s tier structure and the number of points needed for each tier are as follows:
- Cougar — 0-776
- Badger — 777-9,999
- Bear — 10,000-99,999
- Eagle — 100,000+
Players Club also has special rewards for veterans and seniors, such as monthly free play, birthday bonuses and other gifts.
Twin Arrows Casino Resort gambling program
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort in Flagstaff, AZ, is dedicated to responsible gambling. As such, it abides by the rules and guidelines imposed by the Arizona Department of Gaming. The casino urges all patrons to gamble responsibly and with money they can afford to lose.
If you feel like your gambling habits are getting out of hand, you can call 1-800-NEXTSTEP (1-800-639-8783) and get professional counseling and assistance.
Twin Arrows Casino Resort history and ownership
Twin Arrows Casino Resort opened on May 24, 2013. The facility spreads across 267,000 square feet. The entire complex with the hotel and casino came at a $230 million price tag.
The Navajo Nation Gaming Enterprise has envisaged the facility as an exclusive gaming destination of Northern Arizona, and with 1,100 slots, 18 table games and 12 poker tables, it seems this lofty title is well deserved.
The hotel, banquet, conference rooms and several flagship restaurants and cafes are great additions to the casino’s gaming offer, as they allow the visitors to have the ultimate entertainment experience.