Arizona Diamondbacks Odds
Now that sports betting is legal in the state of Arizona, fans have another way to engage with the sport of baseball. Not only can they bet right from their seats, thanks to sportsbook apps, but also at the Caesars Sportsbook, which will be adjacent to the home of the Diamondbacks, Chase Field.
Bettors looking for current Diamondbacks odds and betting insights can see our live feed below direct from Arizona online sportsbooks, and more.
Today’s Diamondbacks Odds: MoneyLine, World Series, Props
Below find today’s best Diamondbacks odds at Arizona sportsbook apps. Included are today’s best run lines, current Diamondbacks World Series and NL pennant odds, and select player prop odds. Click on any odds to go right to the sportsbook, claim your bonus and start betting.
Today’s D-Backs line
D-backs World Series odds
Ketel Marte prop odds
Next Up: Detroit Tigers
- Game Day: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
Recent Meetings With The Tigers
|Date||Home Team||Moneyline Odds||Total Runs||Result|
|Last 1 Totals||Overall Record: -||O/U Record: -|
Diamondbacks Insights Vs. Tigers
- The Diamondbacks rank 14th in MLB action with 72 total home runs.
- Arizona's .437 slugging percentage is fifth-best in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks are second in MLB with a .265 batting average.
- The Diamondbacks have a 20-7 record in games this season when they hit two or more home runs.
- Arizona has gone 14-13 in games when it strikes out 10 or more batters.
Diamondbacks' Last 10 Games
|Overall Record||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record||Total Runs O/U/P||AVG Runs Scored||AVG Runs Allowed|
|8 - 2||7-1||1-1||4-6-0||6.0||3.8|
Betting Lines And Odds For Diamondbacks Vs. Tigers
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Run Line||Total Runs|
Diamondbacks Betting Insights
- The Diamondbacks are 20-9 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 69% of those games).
- This season, Arizona has been the underdog 32 times and won 17, or 53.1%, of those games.
- The Diamondbacks have had an over/under set by oddsmakers 63 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 30 of those games (30-30-3).
- Arizona has a 38-25-0 record against the spread this season.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||vs. Starting RHP||vs. Starting LHP|
Diamondbacks Players To Watch
- Corbin Carroll paces the Diamondbacks with 13 home runs and has put up a team-best batting average of .311.
- In baseball, Carroll ranks 19th in home runs and 53rd in RBI.
- Ketel Marte is batting .276 with 11 doubles, four triples, nine home runs and 21 walks.
- Marte ranks 60th in home runs among batters in MLB action and 105th in RBI.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is batting .310 with 17 doubles, two triples, nine home runs and 14 walks.
- Christian Walker has capitalized on opportunities as he paces his team with 37 RBI.
Injuries For Arizona Vs. Detroit
Diamondbacks: Lourdes Gurriel Jr.: Active (groin), Kyle Lewis: 10-Day Injured List (illness), Mark Melancon: 60-Day Injured List (shoulder), Joe Mantiply: 15-Day Injured List (hamstring), Cole Sulser: 60-Day Injured List (shoulder), Carson Kelly: 60-Day Injured List (forearm), Anthony Misiewicz: 15-Day Injured List (calf), Corbin Martin: 60-Day Injured List (shoulder), Miguel Gonzalez: Restricted List (personal), Sebasrian Santana: Restricted List (personal)
Detroit Tigers: Spencer Turnbull: 60-Day Injured List (neck), Freddy Pacheco: 60-Day Injured List (elbow), Matt Manning: 60-Day Injured List (foot), Austin Meadows: 60-Day Injured List (personal), Alex Faedo: 15-Day Injured List (finger), Riley Greene: 10-Day Injured List (leg), Matt Vierling: 10-Day Injured List (back), Trey Wingenter: 60-Day Injured List (shoulder), Beau Brieske: 60-Day Injured List (elbow), Tarik Skubal: 60-Day Injured List (elbow), Eduardo Rodríguez: 15-Day Injured List (finger), Casey Mize: 60-Day Injured List (elbow)
|Lourdes Gurriel Jr.||Active||Groin||.310 / .359 / .550, 9 HR, 35 RBI|
|Joe Mantiply||15-Day Injured List||Hamstring||1-0, 2.35 ERA, 9.4 K/9|
|Anthony Misiewicz||15-Day Injured List||Calf||1-0, 5.63 ERA, 6.8 K/9|
|Kyle Lewis||10-Day Injured List||Illness||.167 / .167 / .389, 1 HR, 2 RBI|
|Cole Sulser||60-Day Injured List||Shoulder||0-0, 6.23 ERA, 8.3 K/9|
|Sebasrian Santana||Restricted List||Personal||-|
|Miguel Gonzalez||Restricted List||Personal||-|
|Corbin Martin||60-Day Injured List||Shoulder||-|
|Carson Kelly||60-Day Injured List||Forearm||-|
|Mark Melancon||60-Day Injured List||Shoulder||-|
Types of Bets you Can Make on the Arizona Diamondbacks
Betting on baseball can be extremely fun and exciting. There are so many different options of what you can wager on. There are bets that focus on who wins, of course, but you can also wager on runs. There are even tons of prop bets and individual player bets as well. In this section, we will discuss most of the bets that you can place on the Diamondbacks or any MLB team.
A moneyline wager is the most basic type of wager an individual can place. A moneyline wager simply means that you wager on the team you believe will straight up win the game. Moneyline wagers will always feature a team that is a favorite and one that is an underdog. The favorite will typically have negative (-) odds, while the underdog will have positive (+) odds.
- Ex. Arizona Diamondbacks (-180) v Colorado Rockies (+210)
For this example, the Diamondbacks are the favorites to win, while the Rockies are the underdogs. Basically, if you wagered $180 on the Diamondbacks and they won, you would win $100. This is because they are the favorites. Oppositely if you placed $100 on the Rockies and they won, you would win $210.
Runline wagers are common in baseball, but not as much as spread betting in other sports. Regardless, this is still a solid bet type that you will see. A runline wager is basically a way to make a moneyline wager fairer for bettors. This is done by setting a spread between the two teams. This allows the odds to even out at typically -110 for each side. There is still a favorite and underdog, but the odds are just even now. The favorite will have runs removed from their final score, and those runs will be added to the underdog’s final score.
- Ex. Arizona Diamondbacks -1.5 (-110) v San Francisco Giants +1.5 (-110)
In this example, the Diamondbacks are favored by 1.5 runs. This means that if you were to wager on the Diamondbacks, they would need to win by two runs for the wager to win. This can be difficult because you are no longer looking for an outright winner. You just need to beat the spread.
Totals betting is one of the most exciting ways to wager on baseball. Considering baseball is a game that is hard to determine winners night in and night out, betting on totals is highly popular with sports bettors. Essentially when you place a totals wager, you are betting on whether the total score of a game will be over or under the line set by the sportsbook. These types of wagers typically have -110 odds on each side.
- Ex. Arizona Diamondbacks v San Diego Padres Total: 7 Over (-110) / Under (-110)
For this wager, the sportsbook has set the line at 7. This means that you will have to choose whether to wager on the final score of the game is over or under seven runs. In the event that the final total score is 7, then it would be a push, and you would receive your wager back.
Diamondbacks Props (Team and Player)
Prop betting is wildly popular in MLB betting circles. This is because there are so many options of different wager types you can place. Here are just a few examples:
- To score in the 1st inning (Yes/No bet): This wager allows you to bet on whether any run will be scored in the 1st inning of a game.
- First five innings: This wager allows you to wager on which team will be in the lead after the first five innings of a game.
- Strikeout totals: This player prop allows you to place an over/under bet on how many strikeouts a starting pitcher will throw in a game.
- To hit a home run: This player prop allows you to wager on whether a specific offensive player will hit a home run in the game.
There are also several other types of prop bets, so be sure to check with your preferred sportsbook to see all of your options.
Live betting is one of the best features of mobile betting. It allows you to literally place wagers in the middle of the action. You can watch a game and place wagers on what you believe will happen next. It is important to note that odds are constantly changing when live betting. Also, you can typically only place wagers before an inning begins, during the middle inning shift, and after an inning has ended.
There are several types of wagers you can live bet on MLB games, so here are some popular ones:
- To go extra innings: This wager allows you to live bet whether or not a game will go more than the standard nine innings.
- Specific inning run totals: This wager allows you to wager on total runs to be scored in the upcoming inning. It can be total or team-specific.
- Moneyline: This is the same as the moneyline wager discussed earlier, but the odds will shift as the game goes on, and there can be much value here.
- The first team to x runs: This wager allows you to gamble on which team will hit a specific number of runs first.
- Total hits: This wager allows you to bet on whether a team will go over/under a total number of hits.
Futures bets are pretty different from all the other bets types we have listed here. These bets are wagers placed on events that will happen in the future. They typically take weeks or months to complete, but they are a ton of fun. They also work kind of differently as even though there are favorites, every wager will still have positive odds, at least until a certain point in the season.
There are many different futures bets, but here are some basic ones you can find at sportsbooks like Draftkings Arizona.
- Win the World Series: This futures bet allows you to wager on which team will win the World Series.
- AL/NL Champion: These futures bets allow you to wager on which teams will win either the AL Championship or the NL Championship.
- Season Win Totals: These wagers allow you to bet on how many games a specific team will win in a season. It is an over/under type of bet. You can also wager on whether teams will make the playoffs or even win their division.
Player futures are also a big part of MLB betting at Arizona sportsbooks. These will typically focus on accolades a player could potentially receive at the end of the season. Here are some potential examples:
- AL and NL MVP
- AL and NL Cy Young Award
- National League Rookie of the Year
Diamondbacks manager & bench staff
Baseball has a tradition of managers who help create a winning, or sometimes losing, atmosphere in their ball clubs. For the Diamondbacks, they’ve been trying to find the right combination of manager and coaches to get that winning formula underway. Here is the staff for 2022:
- Manager: Torey Lovullo
- Bench coach: Jeff Banister
- Pitching coach: Brent Strom
- Hitting coach: Joe Mather
- First base coach: Dave McKay
- Third base coach: Tony Perezchica
- Bullpen coach: Mike Fetters
The Diamondbacks, in the larger scope of the history of Major League Baseball, are a young team. They played their first game in 1998 and since that time have had just a handful of managers running the clubhouse.
Here are all the managers the Arizona Diamondbacks have had since they first stepped onto the field.
Arizona Diamondbacks home games
The Arizona Diamondbacks have called the same stadium home since they first began playing in 1998. The field, originally known as Bank One Ballpark before changing its name to Chase Field, opened on March 31, 1998, as the brand-new Diamondbacks hosted the Colorado Rockies.
- Name: Chase Field
- Address: 401 E. Jefferson St., Phoenix, Arizona
- Broke ground: Nov. 16, 1995
- Opened: March 31, 1998
- Capacity: 48,686
- Record attendance: 50,180
- Surface: Shaw Sports B1K
How to watch or listen to Diamondbacks games
Not everyone can get out to the ballpark and watch the D-backs in person every game of the season. Thankfully, there are options for watching and listening to the games, even if you’re stuck in traffic.
The primary Diamondbacks broadcast is on Bally Sports Arizona, which is available in many Arizona cable packages. D-Backs games can also be found on Hulu Live, AT&T Now and YouTube TV, for folks who have cut the cord.
You can also live stream MLB games through MLB.tv. The service streams out-of-market games for every team in the league. The only problem is, if you’re within what MLB considers the team’s “home region,” you’ll likely be subject to blackouts for that team’s games.
There are ways to still watch the D-backs on that platform. A little bit of internet sleuthing will help you if you’re interested in taking that route.
However, if you cannot watch the Diamondbacks, you can always listen to them on the radio. Here are the stations in Arizona that broadcast the games:
|Phoenix AZ||KMVP||98.7 FM|
|Phoenix AZ||KTAR||620 AM|
|Alamogordo NM||KNMZ||103.7 FM|
|Bullhead City AZ||KNTR||100.5 FM|
|Flagstaff AZ||KVNA||600 AM|
|Globe AZ||KIKO||1340 AM|
|Holbrook AZ||KZUA||92.1 FM|
|Kingman AZ||KZKE||95.1 FM|
|Lake Havasu AZ||KNTR||980 AM|
|Lake Havasu AZ||KNTR||94.3 FM|
|Prescott Valley AZ||KQNA||1130 AM|
|Prescott Valley AZ||KQNA||99.9 FM|
|Prescott Valley AZ||KDDL||94.3 FM|
|Safford AZ||KATO||1230 AM|
|Sedona AZ||KAZM||780 AM|
|Seligman AZ||KZKE||103.3 FM|
|Show Low/Pinetop AZ||KNKI||106.7 FM|
|Springerville AZ||KRVZ||1400 AM|
|Tucson AZ||KFFN||104.9 FM|
|Tucson AZ||KFFN||1490 AM|
|Winslow AZ||KINO||1230 AM|
|Yuma AZ||KCYK||1400 AM|
If you’re watching the Diamondbacks on television, you’ll likely hear the team of Steve Berthiaume (play-by-play) and Bob Brenly (analyst). On the radio, you’ll hear Greg Schulte (play-by-play) and Tom Candiotti (analyst) on the English-language broadcast, while Oscar Soria (play-by-play) and Rodrigo Lopez (analyst) are on the Spanish-language coverage.
A brief history of the Arizona Diamondbacks
The Diamondbacks may be one of the youngest teams in Major League Baseball, but that doesn’t mean they haven’t built themselves up a nice little history. In fact, in the earliest years of D-backs baseball, the team provided some thrills, winning its division several times over, along with the NLCS and a World Series.
Here’s a quick breakdown:
- 1995 — Phoenix awarded expansion team
- 1997 — Diamondbacks voted into Major League Baseball’s National League
- 1998 — First MLB game, played at home versus the Colorado Rockies
- 1999 — NL West Division champions
- 2001 — NL West Division champions
- 2001 — World Series champions
- 2002 — NL West Division champions
- 2007 — NL West Division champions
- 2011 — NL West Division champions
- 2017 — Wild card playoff berth
Diamondbacks partner with Caesars
In May 2021, the Diamondbacks found their sports betting partner in Caesars. The company, which also finalized an agreement to be an authorized gaming operator of Major League Baseball, has launched a betting app in the state and opened a retail sportsbook on the plaza near Chase Field.
The brick-and-mortar space, sitting at what was once Game Seven Grill, is in the works. It will feature a state-of-the-art sportsbook, sports bar, and broadcast studio. Caesars’ betting app also will allow customers to accrue credits through its Caesars Rewards loyalty program and redeem them for things like food and beverage, entertainment, and VIP experiences at Chase Field.
The sportsbook will resemble ones planned for other MLB parks in states with legal sports betting. The Washington Nationals and BetMGM partnered to open one at Nationals Park in 2021. Meanwhile, the Chicago Cubs and DraftKings also plan to open a sportsbook at Wrigley Field later this year.
Teams are moving in this direction because MLB allows them to host actual retail sportsbooks at their stadiums.
Diamondbacks & Caesars launch mobile betting app
Legalized sports betting in Arizona authorizes mobile sports betting, and the Arizona Diamondbacks are offering their own online sports betting app through Caesars.
The app is available statewide and employs geolocation technology to ensure bettors are located within Arizona when they place their wagers.
The app went live on Sept. 9, the same day sports betting in Arizona became legal. It was also the same day the club opened a temporary location for its retail sportsbook at Chase Field.
Yes. In fact, in Arizona’s early years in MLB, Randy Johnson dominated the award, winning it in 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002. He was the co-MVP of the 2001 World Series, as well. In addition, Brandon Webb won the Cy Young in 2006.
No, not in the regular season. In 2001, Craig Counsell won the National League Championship Series MVP award, while Randy Johnson and Curt Schilling shared World Series MVP honors.
Arizona has one World Series title to its name, which came in the 2001 season when the Diamondbacks defeated the New York Yankees. It took all seven games, but they won, 4-3.
Yes, most major sportsbooks allow customers to make a variety of in-game bets on baseball games. Baseball is unique in that you can bet on nearly anything. To name a few, you can make bets on the outcome of the next at bat, winner of the inning or whether or not the next pitch will be a ball or a strike.