Arizona’s country music fans can get their twang on with Tim McGraw when he headlines the inaugural BetMGM West Fest on State Farm Stadium grounds the day before Super Bowl.
In a double “first,” McGraw and special guest Bailey Zimmerman will tunefully usher in the first Big Game weekend for the first retail Arizona sportsbook on an NFL campus.
If you go: BetMGM West Fest
- When: 6 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 11
- Where: Westgate Entertainment District, 6770 N. Sunrise Blvd., Glendale, AZ
- Details: Tim McGraw and Bailey Zimmerman will headline. Tickets are available to BetMGM customers only for $57. You can sign up for BetMGM Sportsbook here. General admission/Tier 1 tickets cost $99 each. VIP tickets go for $350 each. You must be 21 years or older to enter.
- Access to the main viewing area and six surrounding bars and restaurants
- Reserved entrance line
- Complimentary drink tickets
- Elevated viewing areas
An open-air beer garden surrounds the live music stage. Westgate and BetMGM will donate a portion of the event’s beer garden sales to a local charity, according to a BetMGM press release. Visitors can avail themselves of complimentary event parking in all Westgate lots except on gameday.
Read More>> More Parties, Concerts and Happenings for the Arizona Super Bowl
BetMGM sportsbook ready for Super Bowl weekend
BetMGM CEO Adam Greenblatt said of the upcoming concert:
“Entertainment is at the core of BetMGM and we’re going all out with a larger-than-life concert that will be one of the weekend’s marquee events.”
BetMGM will make history in February as “the first live sportsbook on the Big Game’s stadium campus,” Greenblatt said.
The BetMGM Sportsbook opened at State Farm Stadium this past September. At the time, Greenblatt called it “one of the most revolutionary additions an NFL stadium has seen in decades, and unlike anything (that) fans have encountered on game days.”
Jessica Kubicki, the director of marketing for YAM Properties, owners of the Westgate Entertainment District, spoke enthusiastically of the Super Bowl’s fourth occurrence in Arizona:
“The Big Game is back in our hometown of Arizona and we are thrilled to work with such a dynamic partner, BetMGM, to amplify our center’s mission, ‘where fun happens.’”
BetMGM’s retail sportsbook plans to operate 365 days a year and offers (in addition to the upcoming Super Bowl concert):
- Video wall
- 38 TVs
- 25+ sports betting kiosks
- Gourmet bar and grill
- Outdoor entertainment on the Great Lawn
- Teller-serviced betting windows
- Preferred game day parking
- Indoor and outdoor dining choices