Unibet Sportsbook Arizona Promo Code for $100
Unibet, a leading sportsbook name in Europe and worldwide, is now live in Arizona. Sign up and use Unibet Arizona bonus code BETBONUS to receive a risk-free bet welcome bonus for up to $100.
Unibet is at the top of its game when it comes to software quality and betting options, offering a slew of pregame and live wagers across a variety of sports. This page will cover all aspects of the Unibet sportsbook and look at its strengths compared to its rivals in Arizona.
And we’ll make sure you know everything you need to know about the Unibet Sportsbook sign-up bonus in Arizona.
Unibet Sportsbook Arizona promo code 2022
Unibet welcomes new customers with a risk-free bet sign-up bonus of up to $100. To claim the offer, enter the Unibet promo code BETBONUS during registration. Keep reading to learn everything there is to know about the Unibet Sportsbook Arizona welcome bonus, including the terms and conditions.
|Online Sportsbook||Unibet Sportsbook Arizona|
|Unibet Arizona Promo Code||BETBONUS|
|Welcome Bonus||Risk-free first bet for up to $100|
|Terms & Conditions||• Refund paid in bonus funds
• 3x wagering requirement to withdraw bonus funds winnings
|Last Updated||November 2022|
Unibet Arizona sign-up bonus — the fine print
To claim the $100 welcome bonus, sign up using the best Unibet bonus code BETBONUS. Next, make a deposit and place your first bet. You’ll receive a refund in bonus funds if your first bet at Unibet loses. You can use those bonus funds immediately, but you’ll need to reach a 3x playthrough requirement to withdraw any winnings from them.
For example, if you lost a $100 bet you would receive $100 in bonus funds. To withdraw any winnings from that $100 in Unibet Arizona bonus funds, you will need to place $300 in real-money wagers.
Can I trust Unibet Sportsbook in Arizona?
You can. The Arizona Legislature passed HB 2772 in April 2021, legalizing statewide retail and online sports betting. The bill allows for as many as 20 betting licenses, 10 of which will go to Arizona’s professional sports franchises and the other 10 to eligible tribal gambling facilities.
Unibet entered the Arizonan market as a sports betting partner of the Quechan Tribe of the Fort Yuma Indian Reservation. Unibet’s parent company, Kindred, signed a 10-year deal with the tribe in February 2021 to gain entry into Arizona.
Unibet has long been one of Europe’s leading online gambling platforms. The company made a name for itself in the US with its online offerings in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Indiana. With such a strong reputation in the global sports betting market, Unibet should be a top option in Arizona.
When it comes to legal sports betting in Arizona, here are some of the key betting requirements to be aware of in the state:
- Only players of legal gambling age (21 or older) can bet on sports in the state.
- It’s not mandatory to be a resident of Arizona to bet. However, you must be physically present in Arizona to place an online wager. This applies to bets on computers and mobile devices. You will need to verify your whereabouts via a geolocation tracking tool.
- You can place bets on college teams from Arizona, but no college prop bets and no high school betting of any sort.
Getting started at Unibet Sportsbook in AZ
On the whole, the registration process is intuitive. Here are the steps to get started:
- Open the Unibet Sportsbook Arizona website, click or tap the “Join now” button, which will take you to the sign-up page.
- Fill out the registration form. You’ll need to submit details like a username, full name, password, address, and the last four digits of your Social Security number. Once you’re done providing the necessary details, input the Unibet promo code in the applicable box.
- Log in and go to the “Verify account” section. You’ll need to upload a copy of a government-issued ID (passport, driver’s license, ID card).
- Enter the No. 1 Unibet Arizona promo code BETBONUS.
- Deposit some funds into your account.
- Explore the betting lobby and get ready to place a wager.
How do I download the Unibet Arizona app?
Unibet’s sportsbook app is free and available for iOS and Android devices. To download it, go to the sportsbook’s “Mobile apps” page via your mobile browser. Within this section, you’ll find the download links for both types of operating systems along with the installation instructions.
Both apps are as user-friendly as the desktop version. On top of the standard options, the apps offer a few distinct functions like live streaming and push notifications.
Where do I find Unibet promotions?
All of Unibet’s promotions, including those for new and existing customers, are available on the sportsbook’s promos and offers page. Depending on the promotional schedule, you’ll find all sorts of game- and sport-specific boosts, insurance deals and live betting bonuses.
With the level-up booster, you can increase payouts for three- to 12-leg parlays by as much as 50%. Similarly, the live boost of the week will enhance your NBA and MLB live bets by up to 15% and 20%, respectively.
The sportsbook occasionally runs happy hour boosts, offering inflated prices for specific MLB games. Unibet currently rewards its ongoing users with a $10 weekly bonus. To qualify, you need to place five live bets of $10 or more at minimum odds of -300.
Why should I choose the Unibet Sportsbook app?
Unibet is a solid sportsbook choice for Arizonans, and here are some of its top features:
- UX design: Unlike most other sportsbooks in the US that pack their sites with flashy visuals, Unibet takes a minimalistic approach. The platform boasts an intuitive interface for rookie bettors, allowing them to easily find what they’re looking for.
- Betting options: Unibet boasts a full suite of betting options, covering all the mainstream US sports in detail as well as a range of international options. The sportsbook has deep market coverage, offering more than 100 moneylines, totals, spreads, props and futures for marquee games.
What won’t I like about the Unibet Sportsbook app?
While Unibet has a lot going for it, it also has some areas where it could do better. Here are a couple of things we would like to see change:
- Sign-up bonus: Unibet’s risk-free bet welcome bonus is similar to what you’ll find at many Arizona online sportsbooks, including FanDuel, BetMGM, and Caesars. The main difference is that all of those sportsbooks offer higher limits than the $100 amount that Unibet does.
- Uncompetitive lines: For the most part, Unibet doesn’t have notoriously high vig. However, its odds are usually subpar compared to other options. The negative lines differential can creep above -/+10, which can have an impact on long-term bettors.
- Restrictive payout structure: While a variety of deposit options are available, the sportsbook comes up short in the withdrawal department. There are only three methods, which is less than what’s available at the majority of Unibet’s competitors.
What kind of bets can I place at Unibet AZ?
Pretty much every bet imaginable. Unibet has assembled a robust betting program, which includes the three most common options of moneylines, spreads and totals along with props, futures, parlays and teasers. Here’s an example listing for betting on an NFL game:
|Arizona Cardinals||+2.5 (-110)||+112||Over 51.5 (-108)|
|Tennessee Titans||-2.5 (-110)||-136||Under 51.5 (-113)|
Reading the odds
For explanatory purposes, we’ll use the moneyline since it’s the simplest type of bet you can make — you just need to pick the winning side. The minus and plus signs indicate which side is favored, and the numbers dictate your potential payout. Underdogs will have positive numbers, and favorites will be negative.
Negative numbers show how much you would need to bet to win $100. In our example, the Titans are -136 favorites, which means you would need to wager $136 to collect a profit of $100 on a successful bet. The Cardinals have the positive number and are +112 underdogs. This means a successful $100 bet would collect a profit of $112.
Spreads and totals
The point spread, known by various names for different sports, acts as an equalizing tool that handicaps the stronger side while giving the underdog an advantage. The main idea is to bridge the skill gap between teams and get bettors to consider both sides equally.
Bettors who choose the favorite will win their bet when that team beats the opposing side by more points than the spread indicates. Going back to our example, the Titans must beat the Cardinals by three or more points for a wager on them to win. Conversely, the underdog needs to lose by fewer points than the spread or win the game outright. Therefore, if the Cardinals lose by two points or fewer (or win the game), a spread bet on them would pay out.
Totals, or over/under bets, are wagers on the combined score of both teams. In our example, Unibet has set a total of 51.5 points for the Cardinals-Titans game. For the over bet to win, the combined total points in the game must be 52 or more.
Futures and props
Props and futures bring an extra level to betting on games. These bets go beyond the final score or the outcome of a specific game.
Props, or proposition bets, are wagers on distinct occurrences within a game.
- How many passing yards for the quarterback?
- Which team will score the first run in an MLB game?
- How many points, assists and/or rebounds will a specific player score in tonight’s NBA showdown?
Futures, on the other hand, tend to cover a much wider time frame. Most future bets are wagers on winning some sort of a championship, but they also can be on players winning individual awards and other season-long accomplishments.
- Conference and divisional winners.
- Championship winners (Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, World Series).
- Individual awards (MVP, rookie of the year, defensive player of the year, comeback player of the year).
Live betting with Unibet
With live betting, aka in game betting, you can wager on the action as it unfolds. The most distinct characteristic of live betting is the dynamic odds, which change in real time to reflect the changing circumstances of the game.
Unibet has an extensive live betting menu, giving you access to thousands of live markets daily. To load the lobby, you need to open the “Live right now” tab that appears below the sports icon. Major events will almost always have live offerings, but you’ll also find some niche options from sports like table tennis.
Can I bet on the Arizona Diamondbacks at Unibet?
Not only can you bet on the Arizona Diamondbacks, you can bet on each of the teams in the American League and the National League for both regular season and playoff games. Here are some of the distinct variations of bets exclusive to MLB games:
- Innings bets: Unibet allows you to place the same bets on the first few innings that you can place on the entire game. For instance, you could place a bet on the Diamondbacks to lead after three innings or try to predict the total runs in five innings.
- Run line: This is baseball’s version of the point spread in NFL and NBA, with some changes due to the lower-scoring nature of the game. Typically, the run line will be +/-1.5.
- First team to score: Bet on which of the two teams will score the first run.
- First team to reach specific runs: You can place a wager on whether the Diamondbacks or some other team will first score two or three (or more) runs.
- Listed pitcher: A listed pitcher bet means that if one of the projected starting pitchers doesn’t actually start, the sportsbook will void and return your bet.
Aside from the Diamondbacks and Cardinals, Unibet takes bets on all Arizona-based professional teams, including wagers on the Phoenix Suns, the Arizona Coyotes and Phoenix Mercury. If you’re into college betting, that is available as well, including on the Arizona State Sun Devils and Arizona Wildcats.
How do I get money on (and off) Unibet Sportsbook quickly?
Unibet facilitates transactions through several payment providers:
|Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|ACH (e-check)||$10||Up to 24 Hours|
|Online bank transfer||$10||Instant|
|Prepaid Play+ card||$10||Instant|
|PayNearMe||$10||Up to 30 Minutes|
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|ACH (e-check)||$10||Up to 5 Business Days|
|PayPal||$10||Up to 3 Business Days|
How do I get help at Unibet Sportsbook?
Unibet users can get in touch with customer support via live chat, phone and email. The live chat and phone services are available from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. local time and equally efficient in solving players’ queries. Alternatively, you can seek answers in the help center for questions regarding payments, tech support, bonuses and registration.
How do I exclude myself from Unibet Sportsbook?
If you notice that you’re losing control over your spending, you should visit the responsible gambling section in the site’s footer. You’ll find several tools to help. These include limits on your depositing, session time and wagering. If these solutions don’t cut it, you can exclude yourself from betting on the site for a set time period.
Can I bet at Unibet Sportsbook in person?
Assuming that Unibet enters the market via its partnership with Quechan Tribe of the Fort Yuma Indian Reservation, you’ll be able to place bets at the tribe’s Paradise Casino property.
- Address: 450 Quechan Drive, Yuma, Arizona
- Phone: 888-777-4946
- Website: paradise-casinos.com
How does Unibet compare to other Arizona sportsbooks?
If you’re looking for premium betting options, Unibet should definitely be on your list to check out. The sportsbook has a complete package — a vast collection of betting markets to choose from, a quality welcome bonus and an exceptional app. While it also has a few shortcomings, the positives clearly outweigh the negatives.
Unibet Sportsbook Arizona FAQ
Yes, you must enter the best Unibet bonus code BETBONUS to claim $100 risk-free bet welcome bonus. See Unibet welcome bonus section above for complete terms and conditions.
If your first bet loses and you receive a bonus funds refund, you can use those funds immediately. However, you need to reach a 3x playthrough requirement before withdrawing any winnings from those funds. Just be sure to use the Unibet Arizona code BETBONUS when registering to be eligible for the new player bonus.
Yes, Unibet is legitimate and safe. The sportsbook has a license from the Arizona Department of Gaming. This means it’s been through the vetting process and that it’s subject to the laws governing Arizona gambling.
Yes, Unibet has boosts that give you better odds on upcoming MLB games. You can also get occasional game-specific boosts. Unibet also offers early cash-out options on many bets. To cash out early, go to your bet slip and select the cash-out symbol if one is present.
No, Unibet doesn’t charge a fee for withdrawals or deposits. However, the financial company you use for the transaction may charge you a fee.
The Unibet app is good. It’s got a simple, clean design and has functionality equal to its website. The BetMGM app has a color scheme that is a bit more neutral, but both have easy-to-use bet slips.