Fox Bet Sportsbook Arizona Review and Bonus Details
Disclaimer: Fox Bet Sportsbook is not yet live in Arizona. This review is speculative based on Fox Bet in other states and will be updated should the sportsbook launch in AZ.
Fox Bet sportsbook is primed to debut in Arizona, which approved legal sports betting in April 2021. The sportsbook will need to gain market access via partnerships with one of the 20 professional sports organizations and tribal casinos operating in the state.
With Fox Bet, Arizonans will have an elite-level betting site at their disposal. One of the site’s strongest assets is its promotional program, which grants a risk-free bet up to $500 to newly registered members. The sportsbook’s app is also noteworthy, as is its extensive market coverage.
This page will fill you in on the sportsbook’s core features and tell you precisely what it would bring to the sports betting scene in Arizona.
Fox Bet Sportsbook Arizona bonus details 2022
After opening an account at Fox Bet AZ, you’ll be able to trigger a risk-free bet bonus of up to $500. Click on the Fox Bet link on this page to transfer to the sportsbook’s website, where you can claim this and many other perks.
|Online Sportsbook||Fox Bet Arizona Sportsbook|
|Fox Bet Bonus Code||None - Use Links|
|Risk Free Bet||Up to $500|
|Last Updated||May 2022|
Fox Bet Arizona welcome bonus — the fine print
Your first bet at Fox Bet is “risk-free” in the sense that you do not necessarily lose your funds if the bet fails. Here is how it plays out in practice:
- After you register at FoxBet AZ, the sportsbook will give you a chance to place one bet risk-free, up to $500. You must place the bet at odds no lower than -200. A minimum deposit of $10 is also necessary.
- If the bet wins, you get paid accordingly, just as you would under typical circumstances.
- If it comes up short, you get a refund up to $500.
The refund will be in the form of bonus cash, which is subject to a 1x wagering requirement. Once you’ve met that requirement, whatever is left on your bankroll is yours to use or cash out as you wish.
The sign-up offer comes with a few time limitations. You must place the risk-free wager within 30 days of account registration. Furthermore, the rebate (free bet) is valid for seven days upon the sportsbook issuing it.
Can I trust Fox Bet Sportsbook in Arizona?
Absolutely. Fox Bet was formed through a partnership between two large international companies — Fox Sports and The Stars Group. Furthermore, the sportsbook has been operating in legal US markets since 2018. It’s live in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Colorado and Michigan, and has a keen eye on several other states.
To secure a landing spot in Arizona, Fox Bet will have to gain regulatory approval from the Arizona Department of Gaming. This means the sportsbook will need to partner with an eligible professional team or tribal gambling facility in the state.
Here are the key Arizona sports betting regulations and rules you should be aware of:
- You have to be of legal gambling age (21 or older) to place sports wagers in the state.
- You have to be located within state lines when betting. You will need to verify this via geolocation technology.
- Betting on college events is legal. You will be able to bet on college teams from Arizona, including wagering on the Wildcats and the Sun Devils.
- College prop bets, however, are not allowed.
Getting started at Fox Bet Sportsbook
To register at Fox Bet sports betting in Arizona, follow the steps below:
- Use one of the Fox Bet links on this page to navigate to the sportsbook site.
- Once there, click the join button.
- You’ll need to provide some basic personal and account details.
- Go to the cashier section to fund your account.
- That’s it. Your first bet will be risk-free when you place it.
In addition, Fox Bet may perform further ID checks to verify your identity. If that happens, you’ll need to submit a digital copy of your passport and/or driver’s license.
How do I download the Fox Bet AZ app?
You can download the app directly from the sportsbook’s website on mobile browser:
- On the sportsbook site, look for the mobile link, which will open the section containing download links and installation instructions.
- If you’re an Android user, you may need to enable app installation from unknown sources.
Functionality-wise, both iOS and Android apps are spot on. The navigation is smooth, and the layout is intuitive.
Where do I find Fox Bet promotions?
You can find them within the promotions tab right next to the sports menu. The exact promotional lineup is subject to change. When one offer expires, Fox Bet typically rolls out another.
The standard promo package usually includes a bet boost that gives bettors inflated potential payouts for wagering on specific selections. Fox Bet may also offer weekend super boosts, which provide increased payouts on prime-time events of the day.
Via the refer-a-friend promo, you can get up to $50 for every referral that signs up to Fox Bet using your code. You’re allowed to refer up to 10 friends, meaning you can get up to $500 in bonus cash. The sportsbook also incentivizes parlay bettors by providing them with a small free bet boost every week.
Why should I choose the Fox Bet Sportsbook app?
If you’re still on the fence about whether Fox Bet is the right fit for you, here are some of the things we particularly liked about the sportsbook:
- Welcome bonus: The risk-free first bet up to $500 can lower the stress of placing a wager at a new book. The thing that makes this type of bonus better than a deposit matching bonus is lower wagering requirements.
- Insight: Via its connections with Fox Sports, the book provides tips, knowledge and expert blogs from leading analysts in the sports industry. This info can help you make more informed decisions before placing your bets.
- Extensive futures markets: Fox Bet boasts a versatile futures portfolio across all four major sports, offering betting options that aren’t available elsewhere.
- Custom bet: On top of the standard betting mix, Fox Bet offers a custom bet section with all kinds of quirky, user-requested props that you won’t find at other legal sportsbooks.
What won’t I like about the Fox Bet Sportsbook app?
While Fox Bet is a fantastic sportsbook, it still has some areas it could stand to improve:
- Live betting lines: Fox Bet takes in a higher cut on these types of bets than almost every other sportsbook on the market. It’s a few pennies difference, but these numbers can add up for high rollers and active bettors.
- Cluttered homepage: Although navigating through the betting menu is quite easy, the homepage feels a little messy. This has a lot to do with the sportsbook attaching flashy images of celebrities to each promo.
What kind of bets can I place at Fox Bet?
Fox Bet Sportsbook does a good job when it comes to market diversity. On top of the standard moneylines, spreads and totals, the sportsbook offers a variety of additional bets. Here is what a basic game listing with the three core bets looks like at Fox bet:
|New York Knicks||+160||+7.5 (-110)||Over 221.5 (110)|
|Phoenix Suns||-213||-7.5 (-110)||Under 221.5 (-110)|
Here are some specifics on what each of those means:
- Moneyline: The goal is to predict the winning side. In this scenario, the Suns are favored, as indicated by the negative moneyline odds. The odds of +160 and -213 refer to your potential payout. Since the Suns are a -213 favorite, that means you would need to wager $213 to win a profit of $100. Conversely, a $100 bet on the Knicks would get you a profit of $160 if they prevail.
- Spread: The spread adds or subtracts its number from a team’s score to even the playing field, effectively. Going back to our example, the favorite — in this case, the Suns — would have to win by eight or more points to cover the spread. If you bet on the Knicks, they have to either lose by fewer than eight points or win the game. The odds for both sides of a basketball spread bet will generally be around -110.
- Total: Also known as an over/under bet, this is a wager on the combined point total from both teams. Using the example above, you would need to predict whether the point total in the Suns-Knicks game would be over or under 221.5.
What about futures and props?
Fox Bet does better than most in this department. For those unaware, props or proposition bets are wagers on individual, team or game milestones. Here are some common prop examples:
- The first player to score in an NHL game.
- Total assists, points or rebounds for a player in an NBA game.
- Player to hit a home run in MLB and specific team to win.
Futures are long-term bets on season-long or postseason events. This can include betting on a team to win a championship or individual player awards like the MVP, rookie of the year and so on. The odds for futures appear well in advance, often before the season starts, giving bettors plenty of time to weigh their picks.
Fox Bet users can also place parlay bets and teasers, combining bets on multiple selections into one wager for a larger potential payout.
Can I bet on the Phoenix Suns at FoxBet Sportsbook?
Yes, you can bet on the Phoenix Suns along with the other 29 NBA teams, all season long and throughout the NBA playoffs. All of the bets from above are available, and you’ll also find some specific basketball wagers:
- Game parlays: Game parlays link multiple wagers for a single Suns game. To collect, all your individual wagers must win. A good example is the halftime/full time wager on the Suns to lead at halftime and win the game. The biggest benefit of game parlays is that they offer much higher payoffs than individual bets. However, they are harder to win.
- Halves: You can bet on how many points the Suns will score by halftime. Alternatively, you can bet the first-half moneyline and try to predict the halftime winner.
- Alternative spreads: With alternative bets, Fox Bet will adjust the lines for totals and spreads by +/-10 points while also changing the odds to reflect this. For example, the sportsbook may reduce the total by five points, and give you less favorable odds for the over bet.
- Futures: With futures, you can bet on the Suns to win the Pacific Division, the Western Conference or to win the whole thing. You can also bet on whether someone from the Suns’ roster will win an individual award.
Fox Bet gives you the option of betting on all Arizona-based major teams, not just the Suns. This means that you can bet on the Arizona Coyotes, Arizona Cardinals and Arizona Diamondbacks. You’ll also be able to wager on Arizona-based college teams like betting on the Arizona Wildcats and Arizona State Sun Devils.
How do I get money on (and off) Fox Bet Sportsbook quickly?
Fox Bet supports a solid range of deposit options. The withdrawal section is a bit lighter, but you should be able to find a suitable solution.
The minimum deposit and withdrawal is $10 for all methods. On average, Fox Bet handles withdrawals within three business days.
How do I get help at Fox Bet Sportsbook?
You can get assistance from the support team via two contact channels — live chat and email ([email protected]). Live chat is probably the fastest way of getting your answers, but it’s only available to registered customers. The site also offers an FAQ page with solutions to troubleshooting issues regarding deposits, bonuses and tech-related stuff.
How do I exclude myself from Fox Bet?
Fox Bet encourages its users to gamble responsibly by heavily promoting the awareness of the harms associated with problem gambling. Within the sportsbook’s dedicated responsible gambling page, bettors can set up deposit, stake and spending limits, and use various tools to manage their play. If things get out of control, you can sign up to a self-exclusion program for a limited time or indefinitely.
Can I bet at Fox Bet Sportsbook in person?
Fox Bet has not yet launched a retail betting facility in Arizona. We’ll update this section if its situation in the state changes.
How does Fox Bet compare to other Arizona sportsbooks?
It’s in the upper echelon of sportsbooks that will be in Arizona. In terms of sheer promotional value, maybe a handful of other books can rival Fox Bet, particularly when it comes to the welcome bonus. It also excels in other areas, like its app and banking.
The site’s sports coverage is not as extensive as some other brands as far as niche markets are concerned, but this is hardly a major downside. All in all, Fox Bet is an excellent sportsbook, one that should meet most betting preferences.