WynnBet Arizona Promo Code for $100 in Bet Credits
With the legalization of sports betting in Arizona in April 2021, the door was opened for sportsbooks to set up shop in the state. WynnBET was one of the first operators to arrive, coming online September 9th, the very first day it was legal to do so. Try WynnBet Sportsbook today and get a $100 bet credit with a qualifying $100 sports bet.
WynnBET Arizona’s welcome bonus will allow you to place your first bet for $100 with the knowledge that win or lose, you’ll get $100 in bet credits back in return.
This page will explain how the WynnBET AZ welcome bonus works while also covering how to get signed up at the sportsbook and make deposits and withdrawals. We also cover the bets you can place and potential teams of interest to Arizona bettors.
WynnBET Arizona promo code 2023
New customers will receive a $100 bet credit with a single $100 qualifying wager when they sign up with WynnBET Sportsbook Arizona today. No WynnBET bonus code is required.
|Online Sportsbook||WynnBET Sportsbook Arizona|
|WynnBET Arizona Promo Code||Not needed|
|Welcome Bonus||$100 bet credit with qualifying $100 bet|
|Last Updated||May 2023|
WynnBET sign up bonus details
WynnBET’s Bet $100, Get $100 very easy to understand, here’s what you need to know about the best WynnBET Sportsbook sign-up bonus.
- After opening your WynnBET Arizona account you must opt into the promotion.
- Make a deposit for a minimum of $10.
- Place a sports bet with odds of -120 or longer and have it be for at least $100.
- Within 72 hours of that wager settling you’ll get a $100 bet credit from WynnBET Arizona.
Bets credits at WynnBET AZ must be used within 10 days, they can be used on wagers with odds longer than -150 and you do not receive your bet stake back if you win. This isn’t the biggest welcome bonus you’ll find in Arizona, but it is nice that you can win your opening bet and still get rewarded.
Can I trust WynnBET Sportsbook?
Yes, all regulated sportsbooks are vetted by the Arizona Department of Gaming, which is in charge of sports wagering in the Grand Canyon State.
WynnBET also operates online sportsbooks in multiple other states (AZ, CO, IN, LA, MA, NJ, NY, TN & VA) with more expected to launch in the coming months.
In Arizona, bettors must be 21 or older to place sports bets, and they also must be in the state when making bets. That’s why you must allow the WynnBET app to know your location. If you don’t grant the app permission or it finds that you’re not within Arizona state lines, then you won’t be able to bet.
How to download the WynnBET app in AZ
WynnBET’s sportsbook AZ app is available for both Android and iOS devices, and it’s easy to download it for either.
Start by clicking on this link, which will take you to WynnBET’s app download page. WynnBET has separate apps for each state, so next you’ll need to select “Arizona.” If you’re on an iPad or iPhone, select “Download for iOS.” If you have an Android phone or tablet, you’ll click “Download for Android.”
Those buttons will open the appropriate pages on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store respectively. On the App Store select “Get,” and for the Play Store select “Install.” Once the app installation is complete, you can open it and start using it immediately.
Getting started at WynnBET Sportsbook in AZ
Signing up with WynnBET is a simple process that you can complete using your smartphone or tablet if you’ve installed WynnBET’s app. Start by firing up the app and selecting “Register.” Once the registration page loads, you will need to enter the following info:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
After entering that personal info, all that remains is checking a few boxes to confirm you are 21 or older, that everything you submitted is accurate and that you’ve read the terms and conditions.
Where do I find WynnBET promotions?
Wynn BET does not offer many promotions at the moment. There are actually so few that the app does not have a promotions page. Instead the available bonuses appear on a large marquee in pretty much the middle of the homepage.
There is the Bet $100, Get $100 welcome bonus that we’ve already discussed, and then there’s just one other promotion for the time being. That is WynnBET’s Spin the Wheel bonus. Spin the Wheel is a game of chance where you buy spins using Wynn Chips. The wheel has prizes such as odds boosts, bonus bets and insurance offers.
You can obtain chips in two ways: First, you receive chips based on your initial deposit. Second, for every losing bet you place, you’ll receive chips. The amount you receive equals your bet loss multiplied by 0.35. If you lost a $50 bet, you would receive 3.5 chips. And it takes five Wynn Chips to spin the wheel one time.
Reasons to choose Wynn BET Sportsbook
Picking an online sportsbook in Arizona can be complicated, especially with upward of 20 sports betting licenses up for grabs. With that in mind, here are a few reasons you might want to try WynnBET.
- Another reason to choose WynnBET is the bet slip. A sportsbook’s bet slip can go overlooked, but with the whole purpose being to bet on sports, it shouldn’t. At WynnBET, placing all types of bets is uncomplicated. We also like that you can enter either how much you want to wager or how much you are aiming to win.
- The customer service at Wynn BET is first class all the way. The fact is, if you’re betting on sports remotely for the first time, you might have a few questions, and WynnBET has staff available 24/7 to help answer them via phone, email and chat.
What could WynnBET do better?
We don’t consider any of these to be grounds to not to sign up with WynnBET, but here are a few shortcoming that we’d like to see the sportsbook improve.
- It doesn’t offer as many promotions as other online sportsbooks. While it’s true that some of the promotions you’ll find at other books might not be of much interest to you, we still would like to see more bonuses at WynnBET Sportsbook.
- It also would be great if WynnBET started offering single-game parlays. If you just want to bet on one team, single-game parlays greatly increase your betting options. Imagine being able to bet on the Phoenix Suns to win, Deandre Ayton to pull down over 10.5 rebounds and Devin Booker to score over 25.5 points, all as part of the same bet. Please make it happen WynnBET.
- WynnBET does not have a true rewards club to speak of. You can collect chips that you can use to spin the prize wheel, but you only receive chips for losing bets. We’d like to see rewards for both losing and winning bets.
What kind of bets can I place at Wynn Sports Book?
The sportsbook has a ton of betting options for its users. On the WynnBET app, you usually will see point spreads, moneylines and totals prominently displayed. Here’s an example of how it will look, with an explanation of the numbers below.
- Arizona Cardinals -8.5 (-110) -330 O 58.5 (-110)
- San Francisco 49ers +8.5 (-110) +270 U 58.5 (-110)
If you’re new to online sportsbook, here’s some more information that you might find helpful about the various bet types.
- Understanding the point spread. The point spread is close to what WynnBET oddsmakers believe the margin of victory will be. Here the Cardinals are favored to win by 8.5 points, so they need to win by nine points or more for point spread bets on them to win. San Francisco will cover if it loses by eight points or fewer or wins the game outright. The odds on both sides are equal at -110.
- Understanding the moneyline. The moneyline is for wagers on which side will win a game regardless of the spread. Since Arizona is favored, bets on that side will pay out less than bets on the 49ers. The -330 number means a successful $330 wager would provide $100 in profit, while +270 means a $100 bet would stand to win you $270.
- Understanding the over/under. The final column, the total or over/under, refers to the expected number of points from both teams. It also pays out at -110 odds. To win a totals bet, you just need to correctly pick whether the actual total score will be over or under that line.
Other bets at WynnBET Arizona Sportsbook
WynnBET has more bets to choose from, as well. When you click on individual games, all the available bets for that particular contest will appear. That’s where you’ll find prop bets, which are side bets. Examples of props for our example game would be, “Kyler Murray to score the first touchdown” or “DeAndre Hopkins receiving yards: over/under 97.5.” Just like with the examples above, odds for each prop bet will appear with a plus or minus figure.
Everything we’ve discussed so far is for single or straight bets, but you can also group bets together to take a shot at potentially larger payouts with parlays and round robins.
For a parlay to win, all your individual selections have to be correct, which is why the odds can climb so dramatically. For example, you could build a spread parlay on four games with individual odds of -110. Combined, your odds would be +1231, which again means a $100 bet would return $1,231. Parlays can be difficult to hit, though, to the extent that some consider them sucker bets.
Round robins are slightly easier to win, but your potential returns aren’t quite as good as they are with parlays. You again group multiple bets, but this time in such a way that you can miss a bet and still win some money.
Futures and live betting
Futures sports betting refers to bets that you place on events that will not be decided until the conclusion of the regular season or even postseason. For instance, you can wager on teams to win their divisions, conferences or overall titles.
Live betting is almost the exact opposite. For futures betting, you are wagering on events months down the road. Live betting, meanwhile, is when you wager on games going on at that exact moment. For some sports you can even bet on what is going to happen during the next play.
To find all your live betting options at WynnBET, all you need to do is click the “Live Now” button in the lower right corner.
Can I bet on the Phoenix Suns at Wynn Sports Betting?
Yes, you can bet on the Suns and the rest of the NBA at WynnBET, including on all individual regular season and postseason games. You even can wager on most preseason games, but there might be times when odds for those games are not available. In addition to the various bets above, you’ll also find wagers specific to basketball games at WynnBET.
- Bet by quarter: You can wager what the outcome of each particular quarter will be, either straight up or incorporating a spread.
- Race to X points: Say the bet is for 20 points. The first team to get there in the game wins. For higher numbers, such as 100 points, the sportsbook will void the bet if neither team reaches that number and “neither” was not a betting choice.
- Player props: Typical player prop bets are for whether a player will have over or under a set number of points, rebounds or assists. You also might see ones for any combination of those three, such as “Total points, rebounds and assists for Chris Paul: over/under 30.5.”
- First basket: One of the more popular basketball props is which player or team will score the game’s first basket. The odds on either team are usually fairly equal, but the odds for which player will score first can vary by a large amount.
- Odd/even: Wager on whether the final score will end up being an odd or even number.
- Overtime: You can bet that the game will be tied at the end of the fourth quarter. Expect odds north of +1000 for these wagers.
As you can see, WynnBET has a variety of bets for Suns fans. The same is true if you’re a fan of the Arizona Diamondbacks, Arizona Coyotes or Arizona Cardinals, too.
You can also place bets on the Arizona Wildcats, Arizona State Sun Devils, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks and Grand Canyon Antelopes as well. Just keep in mind that Arizona betting law does not allow for prop bets on college sports.
Online banking at Wynn BET Arizona
WynnBET Sportsbook does not offer a huge range of options for making deposits, but there are enough that most users should find one fairly convenient.
|Deposit method||Minimum amount||Processing time|
|Credit/debit card |
(Visa or Mastercard)
|ACH (e-check)||No minimum||Instant|
|PayPal (bank accounts only)||No minimum||Instant|
|WynnBet Play+ debit card||No minimum||Instant|
|Withdrawal method||Minimum amount||Processing time|
|PayPal (bank accounts only)||$10||3-5 days|
|ACH (e-check)||$10||3-5 days|
|WynnBET Play+ debit card||$10||3-5 days|
While the stated withdrawal time is three to five days, it often goes much faster than that.
When did WynnBET launch in Arizona?
Sports betting launched in Arizona on Sept. 9, 2021 (probably not coincidentally, the date was also the start of the 2021 NFL season). WynnBET Arizona was up and running that same day.
WynnBET obtained its sports betting license thanks to a partnership with the San Carlos Apache Tribe. The San Carlos Apache Tribe runs Apache Gold and Apache Sky Casinos in the state, which also means WynnBET could open a retail sportsbook as well.
That betting license was awarded by the Arizona Department of Gaming which is in charge of sports betting in the state. Among the rules set in place by the Department of Gaming are those governing age, location and what you can bet on.
When it comes to age, you must be 21 or older to bet. As for location, you have to be in AZ when placing any bets. This is controlled using geolocation services that monitor your location when betting from your phone, tablet or computer. As far as what you can bet on, you’ll be happy to know wagering on our local colleges and universities is allowed. What’s not permitted is placing prop bets on college players.
WynnBET AZ customer service
If you run into any issues at WynnBET, you can call (201-383-2837), chat with a representative via the app or send an email, also through the app. The live chat is staffed 24 hours a day, while the phone option is available from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time.
We also suggest checking out the support page on the app. It’s located under your account. You’ll find helpful FAQs that might contain the answer to your question.
Responsible gambling at WynnBET
Online sportsbooks give users the power to enforce various types of betting limits/restrictions on their accounts.
To find these options at WynnBET, start by signing into the app and then clicking on the logo in the top left corner. Then click on the button for responsible gambling. If you select “Player Limits” you’ll find options for deposits, spending and time. You then can set how much of each you are allowed to spend on the site per day, week or month.
You also can select “Cool Off,” which will lock you out of your account for a period of your choosing, ranging from three days to four weeks.
Finally, you can choose “Self Exclusion” which lets you exclude yourself from all Wynn Casino & Sportsbook properties in Arizona for one or five years.
Can I bet with WynnBET Sportsbook in person?
That remains to be seen. Whether WynnBET has a physical sportsbook in Arizona likely depends on which casino or professional sports team it partners with in the state.
Caesars Sportsbook has partnered with the Diamondbacks, FanDuel with the Suns and DraftKings with TPC Scottsdale. All three are planning on having brick-and-mortar sportsbooks at the respective stadium, arena and golf course. So there is no reason that WynnBET couldn’t do the same thing with its future partner in Arizona.
How does WynnBET compare to other Arizona sportsbooks?
While WynnBET is a good sportsbook and one we recommend giving a try, it’s not necessarily the best one in the state. But it does offers some things you will not find anywhere else. Let’s look at how it compares to other local online sportsbooks.
- WynnBET vs. PointsBet: These two have similar names, but they’re pretty different after that. PointsBet is most memorably for its unique pointsbetting experience. Conversely, we really the odds for some prop bets at WynnBET compared to those at PointsBet.
- WynnBET vs. BetMGM AZ sportsbook: When it comes to welcome bonuses both oddsmakers offer quality bonuses. BetMGM’s is for much more money ($1,000), while WynnBET’s pays out whether your opening bet wins or loses. The promotions after that are quite diverse at BetMGM. But WynnBET runs promos where you can win trips to Las Vegas though, which is not something we’ve ever seen at BetMGM.
WynnBET Sportsbook Arizona FAQ
The WynnBET welcome bonus is called Bet $100, Get $100. Simply place your opening wager for $100 or more with odds of longer than -120 and you’ll get a $100 bet credit when it settles.
WynnBET determines the minimum and maximum bet limits across individual events at its own discretion.
Yes, you can access a full range of NBA bets at WynnBET, including odds on the Suns. Head to the basketball page from the main menu to get started.
Access the cashier at the top of the WynnBET website or app to place a deposit in your account. The online sportsbook accepts Visa and Mastercard, as well as PayPal, VIP preferred and prepaid cards. The minimum deposit is $50.
Legal, regulated online sportsbooks have measures in place to protect players and must comply with state regulations to ensure fair and legitimate operations. Offshore sportsbooks do not offer the same level of security or responsible gambling protection as legal sites within Arizona.
You must be 21 or older to bet on sports in Arizona. You will need to provide the last four digits of your Social Security number when you create an account so WynnBET can verify your age.