Bally Bet Sportsbook Arizona Bonus Code and Review
Bally Bet is set to launch in Arizona thanks to an agreement between Bally’s Corp. and the Phoenix Mercury of the WNBA. You can wager with Bally Bet on your smartphone, tablet or simply by using the Bally Bet website. And new customers will receive a risk-free first bet good for up to $550.
To give you an idea of what Bally Bet has to offer, we’ll review its welcome bonus and other promotions, the types of bets you can place, the sports it has for betting and what its sportsbook app has to offer, among other key aspects. We’ll also check how it matches up against the competition.
When will Bally Bet be available in Arizona?
Arizona online sports betting aims to launch by the start of the 2021 NFL season on Thursday, Sept. 9. Whether Bally Bet will go live at the same time remains unclear. However, even if it does not debut on that date, the chances are high that it will launch shortly after that.
The partnership with the Mercury helped Bally Bet secure a sports betting license from the Arizona Department of Gaming. Current plans are for there to be a retail sportsbook near Footprint Center, home to both the Mercury and NBA’s Phoenix Suns.
Bally Bet Sportsbook Arizona promo code 2022
Bally Bet online offers a risk-free bet for as much as $550 when you sign up and place your first bet as a new customer.
|Arizona Sportsbook||BallyBet Sportsbook|
|Promo Code||None - Use Links|
|Risk Free First Bet||Up to $550|
|Online Since||2021 in Arizona|
|Last Updated||May 2022|
Bally Bet AZ welcome bonus — the fine print!
Here are the key points to understand about Bally Bet’s welcome bonus:
- If your first bet wins, you receive your winnings and the bonus offer goes away.
- If your first bet loses, Bally Bet will issue a free bet credit to your account. You then have seven days in which to use the credit before it expires.
- The free bet will work on wagers with odds of +300 or shorter. So +200 qualifies, but +400 does not. All bets with negative odds are eligible.
- If you make a bet with the free bet credit and it wins, you receive only the winnings from the bet. The bet stake itself does not transfer over.
While there clearly are terms and conditions associated with this offer, it still is a quality welcome bonus and fairly standard compared to other Arizona sportsbooks. It’s a little disappointing that the free bet has max allowable odds, but it’s not a dealbreaker in our estimation.
Can I trust Bally Bet Sportsbook?
Yes, Bally Bet is a licensed sportsbook in Arizona and as such you can trust doing business with it. The Arizona Department of Gaming oversees sports betting in the state, and you can contact it by calling 602-771-4263 or emailing [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.
As for rules and regulations, there are a few things you should be aware of before signing up with Bally Bet:
- The legal age to wager on sports in Arizona is 21. Anyone younger than that will not be able to have a sportsbook account with Bally Bet.
- When placing a bet, you must be within Arizona. The Bally Bets app and website use geolocation technology to keep tabs on where you are. As long as you’re in Arizona, you’re good to go.
- While some states do not allow betting on local college teams, Arizona is not one of them. You’ll be able to bet on teams like the Arizona Wildcats and Arizona State Sun Devils.
Getting started at Bally Bet AZ Sportsbook
Opening a new account with Bally Bet Sportsbook Arizona is easy. To begin, head to the online sportsbook and click the “Join Now” button. If you have a Bally Bet House Advantage card, you’ll continue with the card number and your PIN. Otherwise select “Join Now” once again.
You then must fill out the registration form, where you’ll need to create a username and password, select and answer two security questions and supply the following details:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Home address
And that’s all there is to it. Once you’ve created your account, you’ll be able to look around, make a deposit if you want to and start placing bets.
How do I download the Bally Bet AZ app?
Bally Bet has a sports betting app available for iOS and Android devices. It’s free and makes betting on your phone or tablet a simple process.
Downloading the app is simple as well. Just head to the Bally Bet website and scroll down. There you’ll see two buttons, one labeled “Download for Android” and the other “Download on the App Store.”
Select the button appropriate for your device. If you’re using an Apple product, the App Store will launch directly to the Bally Bet Sportsbook page. For Android, the Play Store will open right to the Bally Bet page, as well. Complete the download from there, and you’re all set.
Where do I find Bally Bet promotions?
To get to the Bally Bet promotions page, you simply open the main menu (three bars in the upper left corner) and choose “Promotions.” Once you’re there, you can check each promotion. To learn more than what’s on the main promotions page, click “Terms & conditions.”
One positive about the promotions at Bally Bet is that you don’t have to opt in to any of them. Instead, you only have to do what they say to be eligible for the stated reward. This might be placing a bet on a specific game or making a certain size bet a number of times. Whatever the case, the Bally Bet promos are almost always easy to understand.
The one thing Bally Bet does not offer at this time is daily boosted bets. While this may be a problem for some people, we don’t consider it a major issue. That’s because more times than not daily odds boosts simply are not as rewarding as sportsbooks would like you to believe.
Why should I choose the Bally Bet Sportsbook app?
Here are some of the main strong points that came up during our review of Bally Bet:
- Trophies: Trophies are unique to Bally Bet, and you receive them when you achieve a certain accomplishment. For example, if you win five consecutive bets, you’ll receive the Streaking Star trophy in addition to a free $10 bet. There currently are over 70 trophies, with the max reward being a $500 free bet.
- Rewards club: At Bally Bet you’ll receive rewards points for each wager you make. Straight wagers earn fewer points than teasers, parlays and progressive parlays, which makes sense since straight bets are easier to win. Points are redeemable at Bally casinos nationwide for food, drinks, gambling, merchandise and more.
- Special contest: Bally Bet has a couple of contests where a $2 bet can turn you into a millionaire. At the time of this review, the contests were available for MLB and NBA. To win the MLB contest, you’d have to correctly predict the total score for eight separate games. To win the NBA contest, you would need to correctly predict the final number of each team’s quarter-by-quarter score in one game. So if a team scored 25 points in the first quarter you would need to pick “5.” While this contest clearly is challenging to win, the rewards are pretty amazing if you do.
What won’t I like about the Bally Bet Sportsbook app?
Here are some of Bally Bet’s weaker points that came up during our review:
- App and website differences: We mentioned how we like the MLB and NBA millionaire contests at Bally Bet. Right now, they are available only via the Bally Bet app and not the website.
- Verifying location button: Nearly every other legal online sportsbook will automatically check your location. However, if you’re using the Bally Bet website, you will have to do this manually every time. It’s not the end of the world, but still enough of a hassle to be noteworthy.
- Not enough promos: While the trophies promotion at Bally Bet is awesome, regrettably there’s not much else to speak of in the promotion department. It would be great to see some parlay boosters, insurance promos or even just some profit boosts to liven things up a little.
What kind of bets can I make at Bally Bet?
Bally Bet offers all the standard bets you would expect. We’ll go over them below, with the help of this example:
|Arizona Diamondbacks||-220||-1.5 (+105)||Over 9.5 (-115)|
|Colorado Rockies||+180||+1.5 (-125)||Under 9.5 (-105)|
- Moneyline: For a moneyline bet, all you need to do is pick the winning side. The odds determine how much your winning bet will pay out. In this example, the D-backs are favored over the Rockies. It requires a bet of $220 on Arizona to win a profit of $100, indicated by the -220 odds. Meanwhile a $100 bet on Colorado would win you $180 in return if the Rockies won, indicated by the +180 odds.
- Spread: Betting on the spread — known in baseball as the run line — will take the margin of victory into account. The -1.5 for the Diamondbacks mean they need to win by more than that (so two or more runs) for run line bets on them to win. The Rockies meanwhile, at +1.5 can win by any score or lose by less than 1.5 (meaning lose by a single run) to have bets on them pay off.
- Total or over/under: Combine each team’s score, and if the total score is higher than the listed number, over bets win. If it’s lower, under bets win.
- Props: Then we have props or proposition bets. These are wagers on whether certain events will take place. Common prop bets for baseball are for a specific player to hit a home run, a pitcher to have a certain number of strikeouts or for the game to go to extra innings.
- Futures: With futures bets you’re able to bet on more than just a team’s next game. Instead, you bet on how that team will perform over the course of the season. At Bally Bet you can click on leagues and then choose “Futures,” and all the available bets will appear. For Major League Baseball, you can bet on World Series, pennant and division winners, for instance.
- Parlays: Parlays are when you join two or more bets together. You win only if all of your selections are correct. While parlays are difficult to get right, they’re still popular because of the potential for large wins if you somehow manage to cash in.
- Teasers: Teasers are available for basketball and football games only. They’re similar to parlays except they’re only for spread bets, and you can move the spread for each of your picks in your favor. This lowers your potential payout but makes the teaser easier to win.
- Round robins: Round robins also combine multiple bets, this time into smaller parlays, but you don’t have to get every pick right to win some money.
- Live betting: Wager on games as they take place. With live betting, watching sports at home can go from a passive to extremely active experience. You’ll be able to watch odds update in real time and place bets throughout games. Make sure you are not watching a game on a delayed feed, which can sometimes be the case when streaming games.
Can I bet on the Arizona Cardinals at Bally Bet?
Yes, you can place bets on the Arizona Cardinals and every other NFL team at Bally Bet and other legal Arizona sportsbooks. On top of being able to place all the bets we just talked about, you also will be able to try the following:
- Double results: Bet on which team will be leading at halftime and which team will win the game. You need to get both bets correct to win.
- Prop bets: NFL games have some of the most diverse prop betting options you’ll find at Bally Bet. You can place wagers on which player or team will score a game’s first touchdown, how many rushing/receiving/passing yards specific players will finish with and a whole lot more.
- Quarter and halftime options: In addition to being able to make moneyline, spread and total bets for the game, you can place the same bets for quarters and halves. So you could bet on the Cardinals to outscore their opponent in the second half and/or the over to hit in the third quarter, for example.
How do I get money on (and off!) Bally Bet Sportsbook quickly?
The banking options are a little lackluster at Bally Bet. However, as long as there is a deposit and withdrawal option that works for you, the number of selections shouldn’t be that big of a detriment.
|Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|Visa, Mastercard or Discover Credit/Debit Card||$10||Instant|
|Prepaid Play+ Card||$10||Instant|
|Instant Bank Transfer||$10||Instant|
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|Prepaid Play+ Card||No Minimum||Up to 48 Hours|
|ACH (e-check)||No Minimum||Up to 48 Hours|
How do I get help at Bally Bet Sportsbook?
The easiest way to get help at Bally Bet is by clicking the “Contact Us” button on either the app or website. From there you can start a live chat with a customer service rep. You’ll also find a phone number (844-844-3238) and an email ([email protected]) to use for assistance.
You also have the option of clicking the FAQ tab and looking through the frequently asked questions for help with whatever issue you’re experiencing.
How do I exclude myself from Bally Bet?
When you click one of the “Responsible Gaming” buttons at Bally Bet, you’ll find options to help promote a safer gambling experience.
After doing so, you’ll be able to impose deposit, betting and time limits on your sportsbook account. If instead of setting limits you decide that you want to close your account, you’ll be directed to email [email protected] and put “Permanent Account Closure” into the subject line.
Can I bet with Bally Bet Sportsbook in person?
Currently there is not a Bally Bet retail sportsbook in Arizona. However, plans are for one to potentially open near the Footprint Center in downtown Phoenix.
How does Bally Bet compare to other Arizona sportsbooks?
To see how Bally Bet stacks up against other sportsbooks, let’s take a case-by-case look at a few of the other options:
- Bally Bet vs. WynnBET: Both oddsmakers offer risk-free bets to newcomers. However, Bally Bet maxes out at $450 less than WynnBET’s. After that, though, Bally Bet starts to get the better of WynnBET Sportsbook AZ. We prefer the Bally Bet app and the promotions. And WynnBET does not have anything to match the trophies and free bets you can win at Bally Bet.
- Bally Bet vs. PointsBet: PointsBet’s welcome bonus can max out at nearly four times as much as Bally Bet’s ($2,000 vs. $550). And the amount of bets you can place at PointsBet Sportsbook in Arizona is just staggering when compared to any other Arizona sportsbook. PointsBet also tends to offer slightly better promotions.
- Bally Bet vs. DraftKings: We consider the Bally Bet welcome bonus to be better than DraftKings’ matching deposit bonus. However, after that Bally Bet struggles to keep up with one of the premier US sportsbooks. You’ll find better promotions, more betting markets and in general an overall better experience at DraftKings online sportsbook AZ.
- Bally Bet vs. FanDuel: FanDuel Sportsbook is arguably the best sportsbook in the US, with a better welcome bonus than Bally Bet and some quality promotions, as well.
Bally Bet FAQ
Yes, when you sign up for an account you’ll receive a risk-free first bet for up to $550.
Because you can place bets only if you’re in Arizona. You can refuse to reveal your location, but if you do you will not be able to make any bets with Bally Bet or any other licensed AZ sportsbook.
Yes, there are no laws against betting on Arizona-based NCAA teams in the Grand Canyon State. So you can bet on the Wildcats and Arizona State Sun Devils, along with potentially the Grand Canyon Antelopes and Northern Arizona Lumberjacks.
You can sign up remotely over the internet from anywhere in the state. Click the “Join Now” link on the sportsbook site to get started.
No, Bally Bet does not charge fees for banking transactions. The financial method you use might involve a fee, however, so you may want to check on that before proceeding.
No, Bally Bet has a website that you can access on your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. However, the Bally Bet app does make betting on your phone or tablet easier, so we suggest giving it a try. It only takes a minute or so to download and won’t take up much space on your device.