Sports betting enthusiasts will no doubt recognize the name behind the famed Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas. For years, it has been the first name in sports odds and betting industry developments, as well as a trusted source for sports journalists across the country. Now, it is going digital. As a result of the 2021 legalization of online gambling in Arizona, SuperBook is launching its own online sportsbook product in The Grand Canyon State.
Best Arizona online sportsbook welcome bonuses in June 2023
Online gambling fans will find a lot to like with the new app from SuperBook, including a smartly designed app, a great variety of sports betting options, and a top-flight user experience. We recommend trying out SuperBook for yourself to see what the buzz is about. There’s also a fantastic welcome offer to new players: a 100% first-wager match worth up to $250.
In this article, we will examine the pros and cons of betting with this up-and-coming online sportsbook. We will review the software and dive into other important aspects, such as customer service, betting options, the mobile experience, and much more. We will also explain how to maximize your new player bonus.
So read on for our super review of SuperBook Sportsbook.
- User experience: The graphics are passable, but the user interface is the real draw. It is fast, easy to navigate, and simple to use.
- Odds: SuperBook’s odds are better than what you will see at most other online sportsbooks in the state of Arizona.
- Promos: Besides the new player bonus, other SuperBook promos are hard to come by. Occasionally, SuperBook will have promotions but far too infrequently.
- Best feature: The user interface of the mobile application is among the best we have seen.
SuperBook Sportsbook AZ bonus code
Unlock a 100% match on your first wager when you register for a SuperBook Sportsbook account for the first time. For example, if your first bet is $100, you will receive a $100 betting voucher, whether your bet wins or loses. In the next section, we will go into more detail about how the bonus works. No SuperBook Arizona promo code is needed to unlock this bonus. It will automatically be activated when you place your first real money wager.
|Arizona SuperBook Promo Code||None needed|
|SuperBook Arizona Welcome Bonus||100% first wager match, up to $250|
|Bonus T&Cs||• Bonus will be paid as bonus vouchers
• Bonus vouchers expire 30 days after issuance
• Odds must be -200 or longer
• Bonus vouchers are applied to 25% of qualified cash wagers until exhausted
|Beat Feature||A thoughtfully designed mobile app is the premier feature of SuperBook sportsbook in Arizona.|
|Promo Valid as of||June 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see SuperBook Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
SuperBook Sportsbook welcome offer details
The SuperBook welcome offer differs slightly from those offered by many of its competitors. Instead of a full 100% deposit match, SuperBook will give you back the full amount of your first wager, dollar for dollar up to a maximum of $250. So if you deposit $200, you will receive an additional $200 in site credit within 24 hours. This bonus will be paid in the form of bonus vouchers.
Here’s how the bonus vouchers work: every bet a player makes will draw 75% from their cash balance and 25% from the bonus vouchers. Let’s take a look at a simple hypothetical scenario. Say you were to place a $100 bet on the Phoenix Suns to win at +110 on a given night. $75 will be taken from your real money wallet, and $25 will be taken from the $100 in bonus vouchers you received after making your first deposit.
If the bet wins, you will receive back the amount of your winnings ($110) plus the amount of your cash wager ($75) for a total of $185. Note that you will not receive the $25 in bonus cash as part of your winnings. Your bonus balance will continue to be debited until your bonus funds are depleted (up to $250). This means that you will have to place a total of $1000 in wagers to maximize your bonus return.
Is SuperBook Sportsbook legal in Arizona?
Absolutely, yes! Arizona online sports betting has been legal since 2021 when Arizona’s senate passed the measure with a resounding majority. Since then, many excellent online sportsbook products have launched in the state, including SuperBook Sportsbook. The Copper State is one of the best states in the country when it comes to online gambling laws, so bettors can feel secure.
Getting started at SuperBook Sportsbook in Arizona
If this SuperBook sign up bonus has you intrigued, then you should consider signing up for an account. The great news is that registering for an account at SuperBook online sportsbook in Arizona could not be simpler. Remember that you must be physically located within the borders of Arizona to play. You must also be above the age of 21. If you meet these requirements, follow the below steps to create an account and start playing right away.
- Navigate to the SuperBook Sportsbook website
- In the center of the screen (and many, many other places) you will see a prompt to enter your email address to begin the registration process. Enter your preferred email.
- Remember that you will not need to enter a promo code to take advantage of the 100% first wager match bonus, so do not worry if you do not see an option to enter a code.
- Next, you will need to fill out a personal information form.
- You will have to enter your Social Security number so that SuperBook can verify your age and identity.
- At some point in the process, you will also have to grant the app or desktop software permission to access your location so that SuperBook can confirm that you are gambling within the borders of Arizona.
- Choose a username and a strong password for your account.
- Once you have filled out the forms, simply click the link in the registration email that SuperBook sends you, and you are all set up! You are ready to make your first real money deposit and start wagering immediately to earn your 100% first wager match.
SuperBook Sportsbook mobile app and rating (4.4/5)
SuperBook Sportsbook is a highly regarded online sports betting platform that offers users an exceptional sports betting experience. The platform fields a wide range of sports markets and betting options, making it an attractive destination for sports enthusiasts.
One of the most impressive aspects of SuperBook Sportsbook is its user interface. The platform is well-designed and easy to navigate, with a clean layout that makes it easy to find the sports, leagues and games you are interested in betting on. The platform is available on both desktop and mobile devices, allowing users to place bets from anywhere at any time.
Let’s rate some individual aspects.
- Ease of logging in: 4.6/5 – Players can easily sign in on their phone or tablet by using facial unlock on either Android or iOS. Occasionally, your username will reset and you will have to re-enter it.
- Ease of placing bets: 4.6/5 – The betting slip is always visible, and navigating to your favorite and most popular bets takes only a matter of seconds.
- Overall speed: 4.8/5 – The one knock of the app and the desktop software is that it could be slightly faster when it comes to navigating pages and updating odds in real time. Individual bandwidth also plays a role in this.
- Ability to place parlays: 4.3/5 – SuperBook Sportsbook supports a wide range of single-game and cross-sport parlays. You can build your own multi-leg parlays or choose from some popular suggested options.
- Ability to place single-game parlays: 4.2/5 – SGPs are absolutely an option at SuperBook. Although if you are placing one with many legs, you will have to start over if you change your mind about just a single leg.
- Overall: The speed of navigation knocks down our overall rating slightly, but in general we are extremely happy with the user experience of the SuperBook mobile app. It sets a standard for how other sportsbooks should design their own.
SuperBook Sportsbook vs. BetMGM Sportsbook
Below is a chart breaking down a few of the top features that online sports bettors look for when choosing a sportsbook to entrust with their funds. Let’s see how SuperBook compares to another of the top online sportsbook operators in the state of Arizona—BetMGM Sportsbook AZ:
|Feature||SuperBook Sportsbook||BetMGM Sportsbook|
|Single Game Parlay||Supported||Supported|
|Standard Odds||Above average||Below average|
|Top Benefit||User experience||Frequent promos|
|What's Lacking||Promotions||Odds quality|
After performing this comparison, we think you will agree that the slight edge goes to SuperBook. Although BetMGM does offer a lot of desirable features, SuperBook comes out on top as a result of its awesome user experience, fun welcome bonus, and elevated odds. The SuperBook betting site should be considered one of the top destinations for online sports bettors in Arizona.
Live betting options at SuperBook Sportsbook
If you are serious about sports betting, you are probably curious about the live betting options offered at SuperBook. Rest assured, it supports a huge range of live betting options for your gambling pleasure. The live betting feature is surprisingly very thoughtful and well-implemented. Even if you miss the opening whistle, you are still able to place bets on game occurrences, like the next player to score. SuperBook Sportsbook even offers moneyline betting options almost up to the end of the game, with the odds updating in real-time.
If you are interested in placing a bet on the Arizona Coyotes hockey team, here is a list of probably wager types. And remember that each of these bets comes with odds that update constantly in real time. Choose your moment carefully to get your money in:
- Next to score
- Player props
- Winning margin
SuperBook online betting supports most live wagering options. Having the flexibility of seeing the full range of live betting options is fantastic for loyal sportsbook customers. You can even place a parlay using live odds, but be sure to check your betting slip carefully before committing to the wager. Odds can change quickly as the game progresses.
Keep in mind that many pre-game betting options are no longer supported once the contest begins. This includes a large percentage of the individual player props, as well as occasionally a “first score” or “first touchdown” wager, depending on how the game starts. Apart from this, you will still have dozens of live betting options available throughout the course of the match. This applies to all of the major sports, as well as some of the smaller more obscure sporting events at SuperBook.
Other bets available at SuperBook Arizona Sportsbook
One of the top reasons to select SuperBook as your sportsbook of choice is the array of supported bet types. Its offerings certainly go well beyond simple straight bets. Here is a list of the different bets that you can place with SuperBook Sportsbook:
- Straight Bets – Bet on the moneyline. If your favorite team wins, you win! Alternatively, you can bet on them to cover the spread for an even bigger payout.
- Over/Under – Bet whether the combined points scored in the game will be above or below the number set by SuperBook before the game starts.
- Parlay Bets – Wager on two or more concurrent outcomes. The more bets on your parlay slip, the larger the payout (and of course, the longer the odds).
- Futures Bets – Put some money on longer-term bets that usually do not resolve until the end of the season. This is where you can bet on the Super Bowl winner or a league MVP.
- Prop Bets – These bets are independent of the game’s final score. Wager on individual player performances or even on obscure outcomes like the results of the coin toss.
- Live Betting – Missed the opening whistle? You can still place a wager using ever-changing odds as the game progresses.
Banking at SuperBook Sportsbook
How to add funds or cash out
SuperBook offers a decent variety of banking options to its players although the offerings could be more robust. You will find the typical major financial options offered, but a lot of the methods that other sites permit are simply not available.
Still, the process of depositing and withdrawing is fairly easy and slightly quicker than with other sportsbook sites. SuperBook has stated that additional banking options are forthcoming.
Here are the options for depositing to SuperBook Sportsbook:
Here are the options for withdrawing funds from SuperBook:
As you can see, the withdrawal options in particular are lacking. We hope there will soon be more options for bettors to withdraw their hard-earned funds in a safe and timely manner. The minimum amount for both deposits and withdrawals is $10.
How do I get help at SuperBook Sportsbook in Arizona?
We found the customer support at SuperBook Sportsbook to be passable although it absolutely has room to improve. One of the biggest missing features is a live chat option, which is increasingly becoming the most popular customer support choice of online sportsbook bettors.
Instead, SuperBook directs its customers toward a dedicated customer support email address and telephone hotline, which is available during a limited window (7 a.m. to 11 p.m. PT). These hours are fairly generous but cannot compare to the 24-hour support offered by the live chat features at competing sportsbook operators in Arizona.
SuperBook also offers a great, robust help section on its website, which will be able to answer most questions. As a last resort, we found the social media team to be pretty responsive to direct messages, so you can always send SuperBook a message via its Facebook or Twitter account.
How to set limits at SuperBook Sportsbook
SuperBook is serious about responsible gambling. As such, it has created a number of safety features that permit a player to limit themselves from betting too much or getting in over their heads. Bettors can enact limits on their own wagers, deposits and even the amount of time that they spend on the SuperBook Sportsbook app.
You can also delete your account entirely and block yourself from being able to access it. If you feel that you are wagering beyond your means, check out SuperBook’s “Responsible Gaming” section where you can find literature and assistance regarding your issue.
SuperBook Sportsbook betting locations and partnerships
You may think that since SuperBook is associated with the world-famous SuperBook Sportsbook at the Westgate in Las Vegas you would be able to place bets and withdraw your funds in person at the casino. Unfortunately, no such partnership exists. Currently, the only way to manage your account (including placing bets, depositing funds and withdrawing winnings) is through the desktop software or mobile app.
There are not any brick-and-mortar betting locations where you can interact with your account. Although as SuperBook continues to expand into other states in the country, this policy may change.
SuperBook Sportsbook Arizona FAQ
Do I need to download the app to bet at SuperBook Sportsbook in 2023?
No, you are not required to download an app, although we certainly recommend it. That said, SuperBook has great desktop software you can use.
What is the SuperBook promo code in June 2023?
You will not need an Arizona sports betting promo code to gain access to the new player welcome bonus. Simply click this link and register for a new account.
What is the minimum deposit at SuperBook Sportsbook?
The minimum accepted deposit amount at SuperBook is $10.
Can I bet on college sports at SuperBook?
SuperBook supports a full range of wagers on NCAA and other college athletics.
Does SuperBook charge fees for withdrawals?
SuperBook levies no fees on withdrawals from player accounts, although certain payment processors do.