Disclaimer: Fubo Sportsbook Arizona is no longer accepting bets. It was announced in October 2022, that all Fubo online sportsbooks in the US were shutting down. Here are the top Arizona sportsbooks you can sign up with today:
Fubo Sportsbook — the online sports betting arm of the streaming service FuboTV — is a relatively new online sportsbook, but it is already available in Arizona and Iowa, with the potential to expand more in the future.
This review covers the key information about the online sportsbook, including its bonus bet for up to $1,000 for new customers, usability of the sportsbook app, payment methods, customer support, and what you can bet on in Arizona.
Fubo Sportsbook Arizona promo code for March 2023
Use the code BETBONUS to claim Fubo’s promotion for new sportsbook customers.
|Online Sportsbook||Fubo Sportsbook Arizona|
|Fubo Promo Code Arizona||BETBONUS|
|Fubo Sportsbook Arizona Welcome Bonus||bonus first bet for up to $1,000 plus a free month of FuboTV|
|Last Updated||March 2023|
Fubo welcome bonus — the fine print!
A bonus bet means that if you pick the wrong option and lose, Fubo Sportsbook will refund all of your losses up to the maximum. The reimbursement only happens if you lose the bet, and it will arrive in your account as bonus funds within 48 hours.
Here are some additional terms and conditions for the Fubo welcome bonus:
- You must place a minimum bet of $1 within 30 days of opening your account to activate the Fubo Sportsbook promo.
- Your qualifying bet must have odds of -200 or higher.
- The promotion only applies if you lose your bet. In that case, the sportsbook will issue a refund of 100% up to a maximum of $1,000.
- Once the refund is available, you have 30 days to meet a 1x playthrough requirement to be able to withdraw any winnings from betting with the bonus funds.
Apart from the bonus bet, you’ll also receive a free month of FuboTV. You’ll receive an email with redemption instructions within 72 hours of your first bet settling. If you already have a FuboTV subscription, you’ll instead receive a credit of $75.98 plus any taxes.
Can I trust Fubo Sportsbook?
Yes, Fubo Sportsbook is a trustworthy platform and operates legally in Arizona under a license from the Arizona Department of Gaming.
To launch the sportsbook in Arizona, Fubo Gaming partnered with the Ak-Chin Indian Community and the tribe’s Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Resort. Additionally, Fubo Sportsbook is already operating legally in Iowa, and it will likely continue to expand.
You must be in Arizona and at least 21 years old to bet at Fubo or any of the other legal online sportsbooks in Arizona.
Getting started at Fubo Sportsbook in Arizona
To create an account and get started at Fubo Sportsbook, start by heading to its homepage and following these steps:
- If necessary, select your location in the top right corner.
- Select “Sign Up Now” to access the registration form.
- Fill in your email address and select a password.
- Enter the necessary details: full name, email, date of birth, address, Social Security number etc.
- Also enter the bonus code when Fubo Sportsbook prompts you to.
- Agree to the sportsbook’s terms and conditions.
- Complete and submit your registration form.
Once Fubo Arizona validates your information, it will send you a confirmation email. You might need to send additional information to verify your identity. In those cases, the sportsbook will request you upload an image of a government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license.
How do I download the Fubo Arizona app?
At the moment, the Fubo app is only available for iOS users in Arizona. To download it, head to the Fubo Sportsbook homepage for Arizona on your mobile browser and select the button that says “Download on the App Store.” This will take you to the correct download page, and you can get the Fubo online sportsbook app from there.
If you’re on Android, you’ll have to bet via the Fubo Sportsbook website, at least until the company launches its app for Android, as well. Once that happens, you’ll likely be able to download it in a similar fashion.
Where do I find Fubo promotions?
In addition to its welcome bonus, Fubo showcases any additional promotions on the top banner of its homepage. If you access the platform on a computer, you’ll see the promotional banner just above the sports tab, while those using the app will find it on the rolling banner on the top of the app.
At the moment, Fubo does not offer much in the way of promotions beyond the welcome bonus, although it sometimes has competitions, tournaments or giveaways in partnership with the sports teams that it has partnered with, such as the New York Jets.
Why should I choose the Fubo Sportsbook app?
- Solid company: The pairing between sports television and sports betting allows you to benefit from a technologically innovative platform and watch an array of games on a channel associated with your betting platform.
- Usable platform: Navigating the various sections of Fubo Sportsbook is straightforward, information is easy to find and you can quickly place your bets without too much hassle.
- Sports partnerships: Clubs that have partnered with Fubo Sportsbook so far include the Cleveland Cavaliers, Houston Dynamo and New York Jets.
What won’t I like about the Fubo Sportsbook app?
- No app for Android users: This will likely change at some point, but as of this review, Fubo Sportsbook didn’t offer an app for Android devices.
- Live betting options: At the moment you cannot watch live games that you want to bet on via the sportsbook itself (although you can do so through FuboTV), and there aren’t any statistics available with the live betting options.
- Help desk: The content that was available here during our Fubo Sportsbook review was somewhat simple and didn’t go into too much detail. You may end up wanting to contact a representative immediately, as what’s on the website may not be enough.
What kind of bets can I place at Fubo online sportsbook?
Here are the standard bets Fubo offers Arizona sports bettors:
- Moneylines: Back either the favorite (negative odds) or the underdog (positive odds) to win the game. If, for example, the Arizona Cardinals have odds of -200, a bet of $10 on them would stand to win $5. If the San Francisco 49ers are the underdog at +200, a successful $10 bet would win $20.
- Spreads: Your bet needs to take into account the final scoring margin. For instance, if the Phoenix Suns are eight-point favorites, spread bettors would need them to win by more than that. If, on the other hand, they were eight-point underdogs, a spread bet on Phoenix would win if they won by any score or lost by less than eight.
- Totals (over/unders): Bet on the total combined score of the game. Fubo will set a line before the game starts, and you can bet on the actual total score being over or under that line.
- Props: Bet on smaller aspects within a game, often related to individual player or team stats. For instance, you could place a prop bet that Devin Booker will score over 24.5 points or that Chris Paul will finish with a double-double.
- Futures: These bets take a long view. For instance, you could bet on the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl, the Arizona Coyotes to win the Stanley Cup, the Arizona Diamondbacks to win the World Series, or the Suns to win the NBA Finals.
Other types of bets available at Fubo Arizona Sportsbook include parlay sports bets and live betting.
Can I bet on the Phoenix Suns at Fubo AZ?
Yes, Fubo has an array of bets you can place on Arizona’s NBA team, including all the standard options such as moneylines, point spreads, over/unders, props and futures.
In addition to what we went over above, other bets include whether the Suns will win the Pacific Division or the Western Conference. Bets on Booker or Paul to win league MVP are also pretty popular. And if basketball isn’t your sport, you can also bet on the Cardinals, Diamondbacks or Coyotes.
How do I get money on (and off!) Fubo Sportsbook quickly?
Fubo offers a number of safe and secure banking options. Here are your choices for depositing money into your account:
- Credit/debit card
- VIP Preferred (ACH)
While Fubo won’t charge you transaction fees, your bank may consider it a cash advance and charge a fee, especially on debit card deposits.
At the moment, your only withdrawal option at Fubo Sportsbook is VIP Preferred (ACH). Withdrawals usually take between three and five business days. As with deposits, Fubo doesn’t charge any withdrawal fees.
How do I get help at Fubo Sportsbook?
To receive assistance at Fubo, start by scrolling to the bottom of the sportsbook site and selecting the “Customer support” link. This will bring up an additional menu of links, with information about the following:
- Account registration and verification
- Types of wagers
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Account maintenance
- Location services and geolocation
- Responsible gambling
If you can’t find what you’re looking for there, you can contact customer support through an online form or live chat. The live chat bubble is available in the bottom right corner of the screen, and the online form is available if you click where it says “Can’t find what you’re after?”
How do I exclude myself from Fubo?
First, you can find responsible gambling information via the help menu and support contacts at the bottom of the homepage. You can also set wagering limits and temporarily suspend your account through the time-out feature.
If you wish to reactivate your account, you won’t be able to do so until the time-out period is over. The Arizona Department of Gaming also recommends GamBlock for bettors who wish to keep themselves from wagering.
Can I bet at Fubo Sportsbook in person?
As of this review, no. While Fubo Sportsbook is partnered with Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Resort, it does not have a physical sportsbook on the premises.
How does Fubo compare to other Arizona sportsbooks?
Although it could stand to improve some aspects — such as the lack of live streaming and an app for Android, overall, Fubo Sportsbook is very robust. Moreover, the welcome bonus is competitive. A number of books offer a bonus first bet, but the month of FuboTV for free is a nice addition.
So while Fubo may still have some work to do to catch up with some of the bigger online sportsbooks apps in the state in a few areas, it’s off to a strong start.
Fubo Sportsbook FAQ
What is the latest bonus code for Fubo Sportsbook?
Use the Fubo Sportsbook promo code BETBONUS to receive a bonus first bet and a free month of FuboTV.
Does Fubo Sportsbook let you cash out bets early?
As of this review, it did not offer early cash-out options.
Is Fubo Sportsbook legal in Arizona?
Yes, Fubo Sportsbook has an operating license from the Arizona Department of Gaming, which oversees and regulates sports betting in the state.
How do I get paid if I win?
You can withdraw any winnings via VIP Preferred (ACH). To request a withdrawal, visit the cashier section of your account and click “Withdraw.” It may take between three and five business days to process the transaction.
How do you bypass the Fubo Sportsbook app location?
It’s impossible to bypass Fubo’s geolocation, as you must be within Arizona to bet on sports.