ESPN Bet Arizona Sportsbook Review & Promo Code
ESPN Bet Sportsbook is now available in Arizona, having launched on November 14, 2023. When you open a new account with ESPN Bet Arizona in November you’ll be eligible for a $1,200 welcome promotion. There is no need to enter an ESPN Sportsbook promo code.
Best Arizona sportsbook sign-up offers in November
Follow our review as we go into all the pros and cons of betting at the new ESPN Sportsbook. We’ll also provide full details on the great welcome bonus mentioned above. We also cover the banking options at ESPN Sportsbook, the types of bets offered, and the ESPN Bet promotions being offered.
ESPN BET Arizona promo code for November 2023
When you sign up with ESPN BET Sportsbook in Arizona you automatically qualify for the $1,200 sign-up bonus coming on in November. ESPN matches your first deposit 100% up to $1,000 AND gives you $200 in bonus bets after you place your first real-money bet. You don’t need an ESPN BET promo code to unlock these offers.
|ESPN BET AZ Promo Code||None needed|
|Welcome Bonus||Bet anything, get $200 in bonus bets
100% deposit match up to $1,000
|Bonus T&Cs||• Bet & Get comes as four $50 bonus bets
• Deposit matches requires 20x playthrough
|Best Feature||A wide variety of promotions keeps the sportsbook platform entertaining and potentially lucrative|
|Online Since||November 14, 2023|
|Last Updated||November 29, 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see ESPN BET Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Maximizing the ESPN Bet Sportsbook welcome offer
There are two parts to the ESPN Bet welcome bonus in Arizona, and they’re both straightforward. Here’s how each part of the sign-up bonus works.
- Deposit match – Only your first deposit is matched, so you’ll want to make it for as much as you’re comfortable doing. The match comes as bonus money, but it is not instantly withdrawable, instead, there’s a 20x playthrough requirement. If you’re unfamiliar with how this works it’s pretty simple. Bets with odds of -200 or longer count toward the playthrough requirement. For every $20 you bet, $1 in bonus money is added to your account. You have 30 days to get your bonus money released before it expires.
- Bet & get – This part of the ESPN Sportsbook welcome promo is even easier to understand and claim. Make your first cash bet and no matter the size and no matter if it wins or loses, ESPN rewards you with $200 in bonus bets. The bonus bets are delivered as four $50 bonus bets. They cannot be withdrawn, they must be wagered.
Getting started at ESPN Bet Sportsbook in Arizona
If this new player bonus offer has your interest piqued, then you should definitely give it a try. And the best part is that registering for a new player account at ESPN Bet Sportsbook is very fast and simple.
Just remember that you must be physically located within the borders of Arizona and at least 21 years old. Assuming you meet these requirements, simply follow the steps below to create an account and start your sportsbook journey immediately.
- Head to the ESPN Bet Sportsbook Arizona website
- In the top left corner of the screen, click the button that says “Log In.” On the next page, click the blue “Sign Up” button.
- Remember that there is no ESPN Bet Sportsbook promo code needed to claim the $1,200 sign-up offer.
- Next, fill out a form with all of the expected personal information.
- You will have to enter your Social Security number so that ESPN Bet can verify your age and confirm your identity.
- At some point in the process, you will also have to grant the app or desktop software permission to access your location, so ESPN Bet can confirm that you are gambling within the borders of Arizona.
- Choose a username and a strong password for your account.
- After you complete the requisite forms, all that is left to do is click the link in the registration email that ESPN Bet sends you, and you are all set up!
- After your account is active, it is time to make your first deposit and start wagering. Don’t forget about the no-sweat bonus offer on your first wager.
ESPN Bet Arizona Sportsbook mobile app and rating (4.5/5)
ESPN is a ubiquitous brand in the sporting world. It makes sense that its next logical move is to launch a sportsbook product. Happily, we were impressed with what we saw from ESPN Bet’s foray into online sports gambling.
The experience offered is exceptional, with a great user interface, excellent promotions, and well-designed software. It offers a wide range of sports to wager on and betting varieties, making it a top destination for sports gamblers. One of the best features of ESPN Bet Sportsbook is its user interface. The platform is well-designed and easy to navigate, with a clean layout that makes it easy to find the sports, leagues, and games you are interested in betting on.
The platform is available on both desktop and mobile devices, allowing users to place bets from anywhere at any time.
- Ease of logging in: 4.3/5 – Players can log on with their tablet or smartphone by using the facial unlock feature on both Android and iOS devices. Once in a while, your info will reset and you will have to reenter it.
- Ease of placing bets: 4.5/5 – The betting slip is tucked away in a sidebar and is occasionally hard to find.
- Overall speed: 4.7/5 – The desktop software is a little quicker than the mobile app when you are trying to navigate between pages. Of course, your personal internet bandwidth does play a role in this.
- Ability to place parlays: 4.5/5 – ESPN Bet Sportsbook supports a wide range of parlays. You can create custom multi-leg parlays or even pick from pre-made parlays suggested on the homepage.
- Ability to place single-game parlays: 4.6/5 – SGPs are absolutely an option at ESPN Bet and extremely simple to execute.
- Overall: 4.5/5 – The speed of navigation in the app takes our overall rating down a little, but we are pleased with the user experience. Other sportsbooks would be well served to take notes from ESPN Bet on designing their own mobile betting apps.
ESPN Bet Sportsbook vs. BetMGM Sportsbook
Below is a breakdown of several important features that sports betting enthusiasts look for when selecting a sportsbook. This will give you a quick overview of how ESPN Bet compares to one of the other top online sportsbook operators in Arizona: BetMGM AZ.
|Feature||ESPN Bet Sportsbook||BetMGM Sportsbook|
|Single-Game Parlays||Easy to make||Challenging to make|
|Top Benefit||Welcome bonus||BetMGM loyalty club|
|What's Lacking?||Better player terms||More promotions|
After performing this side-by-side analysis, we have to conclude that the edge goes to ESPN Bet. Even though BetMGM offers many great features, ESPN Bet takes the crown due to its excellent promotions and great user interface. Its elevated odds certainly don’t hurt either. ESPN Bet can safely be considered one of the top destinations for online sports betting in AZ.
Live betting options at ESPN Bet Sportsbook
If you are a serious sports bettor, you’re probably wondering about the live betting options offered at ESPN Bet. Rest assured that it supports a large range of live betting options for your gambling needs.
The live betting feature is surprisingly well-designed and thoughtfully implemented by ESPN Bet Sportsbook. Even if you miss the opening tipoff, you are still able to place bets on in-game events, such as who will be the next team to score. ESPN Bet even offers moneyline wagers up to the end of the game, with the odds updating in real-time.
If you’re looking to place a bet on your hometown Arizona Cardinals, here’s a list of some of the live wagers that you are likely to encounter at ESPN Bet. Since the odds constantly update, be sure to choose your moment carefully to get your money down.
- Next to score
- Player props
- Winning margin
- Live parlays
Other betting options at ESPN Bet Sportsbook
One of the top reasons to select ESPN as your sportsbook of choice is its wagering options. Here is a list of the different bets you can place with ESPN.
- Straight Bets – Bet on the moneyline. If your favorite team wins, you win! Alternatively, you can bet on them to cover the spread for an even bigger payout.
- Over/Under – Bet whether the combined points scored in the game will be above or below the number that is set by ESPN Bet before the game starts.
- Parlay Bets – Wager on two or more concurrent outcomes. The more bets on your parlay slip, the larger the payout (and of course, the longer the odds).
- Futures Bets – Place some money on longer-term bets, which usually don’t resolve until the end of the season. This is where you can bet on the Super Bowl winner or the league MVP.
- Prop Bets – These bets are independent of the score of the game. Wager on individual player performances or even obscure outcomes like the results of the coin toss!
- Live Betting – Miss the opening whistle? You can still get your money in and place a wager using ever-changing odds as the game progresses.
When did ESPN Bet Sportsbook launch in Arizona?
ESPN Bet Sportsbook launched on November 14, 2023, in Arizona.
In April 2021, online sports gambling became legal in the Grand Canyon State, thanks to HB 2772, which passed in the Arizona Senate and was signed by the governor. Since the legalization, some online sportsbook products have launched successfully, although ESPN Bet has not yet.
Banking, customer service, and setting limits at ESPN sports betting app
How to add funds or cash out
ESPN Bet has several financial options for players, but notably fewer compared to other sportsbooks in the arena. Despite this, we found that deposits were credited fast, and most players will find a banking method that works for them. Below are the options for deposits and withdrawals at ESPN Sportsbook. Deposit Options:
- Credit or debit card
- Prepaid Play+ Card
- Apple Pay
- ACH transfer
- Bank wire transfer
Regardless of the deposit method chosen, there is no fee levied by ESPN Bet. That said, some payment processors do impose their own fees, so be sure you understand the full cost before depositing. Withdrawal Options:
- Credit or debit card
- Prepaid Play+ Card
- Apple Pay
- ACH transfer
- Bank wire transfer
As you may already know from playing at other sportsbooks, withdrawals are typically subject to a waiting period of several days, so the operator can verify and authenticate the transaction. This is for your own safety and identity protection. Another thing to mention is that, just like when depositing, ESPN Bet does not charge a fee for withdrawing funds, but certain payment processors may.
How to contact ESPN Bet customer service in Arizona
ESPN has a number of different ways to get in touch with a customer service agent, and we found the support to be fast and helpful. This is a welcome change from some other sportsbook operators where it is nearly impossible to get the help you need.
Your first stop for assistance should be the ESPN Bet Sportsbook website, although we did find it a bit hard to navigate, so the information is difficult to access. If the website does not offer the answer you need, it does offer a Live Chat option which, in our opinion, is the fastest way to get help. Of course, it does provide a customer service phone number as well if you prefer to speak with a live representative.
Lastly, it offers a customer support email address if your issue is not pressing although expect to wait a day or two for a response.
How to set limits at ESPN Bet Sportsbook
ESPN is serious about responsible gambling, and as such, it has created a number of safety features that permit a player to limit themselves from betting too much and getting in over their heads. Bettors can enact limits on their wagers, deposits, and even the amount of time they are allowed to spend on ESPN BET.
You can also, of course, delete your account entirely and block yourself from being able to access it. If you feel that you are wagering beyond your means, check out ESPN Bet Sportsbook’s “Responsible Gaming” section, where you can find literature and get guidance and assistance with your issue.
ESPN Bet Sportsbook Arizona FAQ
When you sign up with ESPN Bet Sportsbook Arizona you can automatically claim your $1,200 welcome bonus without having to enter a promo code. ESPN matches your first deposit up to $1,000 and awards you $200 in bonus bets after you place your first real-money wager.
Generally speaking, PayPal is the fastest way to deposit and withdraw funds from ESPN Bet Sportsbook.
You do not need the app to gamble with ESPN Bet, but we recommend it over the simplified interface of the desktop version.
The ESPN Bet welcome bonus is quick to unlock and does not have to be earned in tiers. You just need to wager your bonus money at least once before you are able to withdraw it.
You don’t need to be a resident of Arizona, but you do need to be physically located within its borders.
ESPN is a digital media company with a worldwide presence. It is currently headquartered in Bristol, Connecticut.