The Colorado Rockies (71-80) and C.J. Cron, coming off of a four-hit game, are underdogs (+205) on the moneyline and will look to upset the Los Angeles Dodgers (97-55) on Thursday at 3:10 PM ET on SportsNet RM. Max Scherzer takes the mound for Los Angeles while Kyle Freeland is Colorado’s starter for the contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 23, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher: Maxwell Scherzer
- Scherzer (15-4) will take the mound for the Dodgers, his 29th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he allowed two hits in seven scoreless innings against the Reds.
- In 28 starts this season, he’s earned a quality start in 18 of them.
- Their pitchers have logged 36 of those quality starts when pitching on the road.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher: Kyle Freeland
- The Rockies are sending Freeland (6-8) to the mound to make his 22nd start of the season. He is 6-8 with a 4.50 ERA and 97 strikeouts through 108 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance came on Saturday against the Nationals, when the left-hander threw six scoreless innings while giving up seven hits.
- Freeland has nine quality starts this year.
- The Rockies have gotten a quality start out of their pitcher 37 times in 74 home games.
Dodgers Hitting Leaders
Rockies Hitting Leaders
Powered By Data Skrive using data from