The Los Angeles Dodgers (97-54) will take on the Colorado Rockies (70-80) on Wednesday at 8:40 PM ET. Los Angeles’ Walker Buehler and Colorado’s German Marquez have been named the starters for this contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 22, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher: Walker Buehler
- The Dodgers will hand the ball to Buehler (14-4) for his 31st start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed six hits in six innings pitched against the Reds on Friday.
- He has 26 quality starts in 30 chances this season.
- Their pitchers have logged 36 of those quality starts when pitching on the road.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher: Germán Márquez
- The Rockies are sending Marquez (12-10) to the mound for his 31st start of the season. He is 12-10 with a 4.11 ERA and 168 strikeouts through 171 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance was on Friday against the Nationals, when the righty tossed four innings, surrendering six earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- Marquez heads into this matchup with 18 quality starts under his belt this season.
- The Rockies have gotten a quality start out of their pitcher 37 times in 73 home games.
Dodgers Hitting Leaders
Rockies Hitting Leaders
Think the Dodgers are going to go all the way? See a pennant in their future? These are the latest odds from bookmakers on Los Angeles taking home the NL West crown, the NL Pennant and the World Series. A bet on these futures only cashes in if the Dodgers hit those milestones and can pay big, as a 100 dollar bet on Los Angeles to win the World Series would net the bettor 10,000 dollars.
|To Win NLCS||+140|
Think the Rockies are going to go all the way? See a pennant in their future? These are the latest odds from bookmakers on Colorado taking home the NL West crown, the NL Pennant and the World Series. A bet on these futures only cashes in if the Rockies hit those milestones and can pay big, as a 100 dollar bet on Colorado to win the World Series would net the bettor 10,000 dollars.
|To Win NLCS||+100000|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from