The Colorado Rockies (70-79) are +175 underdogs for their matchup with the Los Angeles Dodgers (96-54) on Tuesday at 8:40 PM ET. Julio Urias starts for Los Angeles while Colorado will counter with Antonio Senzatela.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 21, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher: Julio Urías
- The Dodgers will hand the ball to Urias (18-3) for his 30th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up two earned runs in five innings pitched on Thursday in his last outing, a matchup with the Diamondbacks.
- He has started 29 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in 12 of them.
- They have won 59 of their 82 games this season when striking out 10 or more opposing batters.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher: Antonio Senzatela
- Senzatela gets the start for the Rockies, his 26th of the season. He is 4-9 with a 4.06 ERA and 100 strikeouts in 144 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Wednesday against the Braves, when he tossed six innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- Senzatela has recorded 14 quality starts this season.
- The Rockies have had a quality start from their pitcher 37 times in 72 home games.
Dodgers Hitting Leaders
Rockies Hitting Leaders
Powered By Data Skrive using data from