The Los Angeles Dodgers (99-56) will look to Trea Turner, who is coming off of a two-homer game, to lead them in a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks (50-105) on Sunday at 4:10 PM ET on BSAZ. Turner and the Dodgers are -290 favorites for the contest, according to bookmakers. Los Angeles’ Julio Urias and Arizona’s Humberto Mejia have been named the starters for this contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 26, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher: Julio Urías
- Urias (18-3) will take the mound for the Dodgers, his 31st start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up four earned runs in six innings pitched on Wednesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Rockies.
- He has 12 quality starts in 30 chances this season.
- In 80 games away from home this season, their pitchers average 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher: Humberto Mejía
- Mejia gets the start for the Diamondbacks, his fourth of the season. He is 0-2 with a 7.20 ERA and 14 strikeouts in 15 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Tuesday against the Braves, when he tossed four innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up eight hits.
- In home games this season Diamondbacks pitchers have allowed an average of 1.2 homers per game.
Dodgers Hitting Leaders
Diamondbacks Hitting Leaders
Powered By Data Skrive using data from