The Los Angeles Dodgers (98-55) will meet the Arizona Diamondbacks (49-104) on Friday at 9:40 PM ET. Tony Gonsolin starts for Los Angeles while Arizona will counter with Humberto Castellanos.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 24, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher: Anthony Gonsolin
- The Dodgers will hand the ball to Gonsolin (3-1) for his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Wednesday, when he threw 2/3 innings while allowing hits to the Rockies.
- In 11 starts this season, Gonsolin has not yet earned a quality start.
- In 84 games with 10 or more strikeouts this season, they have a record of 61-23.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher: Humberto Castellanos
- The Diamondbacks will send Castellanos (2-1) out for his sixth start of the season. He is 2-1 with a 4.11 ERA and 24 strikeouts in 35 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Saturday, the right-hander went five innings against the Astros, allowing three earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- Castellanos has yet to notch a quality start so far this season.
- The Diamondbacks are 21-18 in the quality starts recorded by their pitchers.
Dodgers Hitting Leaders
Diamondbacks Hitting Leaders
Think the Dodgers are going to go all the way? See a pennant in their future? These are the latest odds from bookmakers on Los Angeles taking home the NL West crown, the NL Pennant and the World Series. A bet on these futures only cashes in if the Dodgers hit those milestones and can pay big, as a 100 dollar bet on Los Angeles to win the World Series would net the bettor 10,000 dollars.
|To Win NLCS||+165|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from