The Los Angeles Dodgers (93-53) roll into Wednesday’s matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks (47-98) looking to extend an eight-game home winning streak. The contest starts at 10:10 PM ET on MLB Network with the Dodgers listed as -335 favorites on the moneyline. Julio Urias starts for Los Angeles while Arizona will counter with Madison Bumgarner.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of September 15, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher: Julio Urías
- Urias (17-3) will take the mound for the Dodgers, his 29th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he allowed three hits in seven scoreless innings against the Padres.
- He has started 28 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in 12 of them.
- They have recorded 36 of those quality starts at home.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher: Madison Bumgarner
- Bumgarner gets the start for the Diamondbacks, his 24th of the season. He is 7-10 with a 4.66 ERA and 112 strikeouts over 129 1/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty’s most recent appearance was on Saturday against the Mariners, when he went six innings, surrendering five earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- Bumgarner heads into the outing with nine quality starts under his belt this year.
- The Diamondbacks are 9-49 in games the club has allowed two or more home runs this season.
Dodgers Hitting Leaders
Diamondbacks Hitting Leaders
Powered By Data Skrive using data from