The Colorado Rockies (73-85) and Trevor Story, coming off of a four-hit game, are favored (-115) on the moneyline for their matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks (50-109) on Friday at 9:40 PM ET on BSAZ. Colorado’s Jon Gray and Arizona’s Humberto Castellanos have been named the starters for this contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of October 1, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher: Jonathan Gray
- Gray (8-12) will take to the mound for the Rockies and make his 29th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw 4 2/3 innings against the Giants, giving up four earned runs while allowing five hits.
- He has earned a quality start 11 times in 28 starts this season.
- They have 622 strikeouts (8.8 per nine innings) in 77 away games this season.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher: Humberto Castellanos
- Castellanos gets the start for the Diamondbacks, his seventh of the season. He is 2-2 with a 4.28 ERA and 25 strikeouts over 40 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Saturday, the right-hander tossed five innings against the Dodgers, giving up three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- Castellanos has not registered a quality start on the season.
- The Diamondbacks have compiled a 10-54 record in games this season the team has allowed two or more home runs.
Rockies Hitting Leaders
Diamondbacks Hitting Leaders
Powered By Data Skrive using data from