The Arizona Cardinals (1-0) are less than a touchdown favorite (-4.5) on Sunday, September 19, 2021 against the Minnesota Vikings (0-1). The over/under is 50.5 in this matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from SportsData.io Consensus as of September 13, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Kyler Murray threw for 3,971 yards (248.2 yards per game) while completing 67.2% of his passes (375-of-558), with 26 touchdowns and 12 interceptions last year. He also carried the ball 133 times for 819 yards and 11 touchdowns, averaging 51.2 yards per game.
- DeAndre Hopkins hauled in 115 passes for 1,407 yards last season while scoring six touchdowns. He was targeted 160 times and averaged 87.9 yards per game.
- Murray was the No. 3 fantasy player overall and the No. 3 fantasy quarterback in 2020 with 378.7 points (averaging 23.7 per game).
- Hopkins recorded 172.8 fantasy points a season ago (10.8 per game), good enough to place him 46th overall and 10th among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
Cardinals: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/14/2018||Vikings||411-268 MIN||27-17 MIN|
- The Vikings allowed their opponents to score 29.7 points per game last year, 4.1 more than the 25.6 the Cardinals scored per contest.
- Arizona was 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread when it scored over 29.7 points last year.
- When Minnesota limited opposing offenses to less than 25.6 points last season, it was 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- The Cardinals averaged 139.8 yards on the ground last year, just 5.4 yards more than the Vikings allowed to opposing rushing attacks (134.4).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from