The Arizona Cardinals (6-0) are 17-point favorites as they attempt to prolong their six-game winning streak in a matchup with the Houston Texans (1-5) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at State Farm Stadium. The point total is set at 47 for the outing.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 1,741 yards while completing 73.8% of his passes (144-for-195), with 14 touchdowns and four interceptions (290.2 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 37 times for 116 yards and three touchdowns.
- Chase Edmonds has churned out a team-high 316 rushing yards (52.7 per game). He has tacked on 26 catches for 163 yards .
- DeAndre Hopkins has racked up 26 catches for 367 yards, best on his team, and six touchdowns. He has been targeted 38 times, and averages 61.2 receiving yards per game.
- Murray is the third-best fantasy player overall this season and the third-best fantasy quarterback with 147.2 fantasy points (24.5 per game).
- Hopkins has recorded 72.7 fantasy points this year (12.1 per game), good enough to place him 50th overall and 10th among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
Cardinals: No Injuries Listed
- The Cardinals, on average, score 3.6 more points (32.3) than the Texans allow (28.7).
- Arizona is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread when it scores more than 28.7 points.
- Houston is 1-4 overall and 3-2 against the spread when it allows fewer than 32.3 points.
- The Texans have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 141.3 yards per game in 2021 compared to the 130.7 yards the Cardinals offense has averaged on the ground per contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from