The Los Angeles Rams (3-0) hit the field as 5.5-point favorites against the Arizona Cardinals (3-0) on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at SoFi Stadium. Both teams are on three-game winning streaks. The over/under is set at 54.5 points for the contest.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 27, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Kyler Murray has 1,005 passing yards (335 per game) with a 76.5% completion percentage (78-for-102), throwing for seven touchdowns with four interceptions. He also has 70 rushing yards on 17 carries and three touchdowns.
- Chase Edmonds has taken 31 carries for a team-leading 135 rushing yards (45 per game). He’s also caught 16 passes for 121 yards (40.3 receiving yards per game).
- This season Christian Kirk has 15 receptions for a team-high 239 yards (79.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- So far, Murray is the No. 2 fantasy quarterback and the No. 2 fantasy player overall after scoring 85.2 fantasy points (28.4 per game).
- Kirk has collected 35.9 fantasy points this season (12 per game), good enough to make him 12th among receivers and 50th overall in league-wide fantasy rankings.
Cardinals: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|1/3/2021||PUSH||Rams||-0||42||-108||+-107||333-214 LAR||18-7 LAR|
|12/6/2020||Rams||Cardinals||-3||49||-150||+132||463-232 LAR||38-28 LAR|
|12/29/2019||N/A||Rams||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||424-393 LAR||31-24 LAR|
|12/1/2019||N/A||Cardinals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||549-198 LAR||34-7 LAR|
- The Cardinals have put an average of 34.3 points per game on the board this season, 13.6 more than the 20.7 the Rams have surrendered.
- When it goes over what Los Angeles gives up this year (20.7 points per game), Arizona is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 3-3 overall and 2-1 against the spread this year in games where it allows less than 34.3 points.
- The Rams have allowed opposing rushing attacks to gain 92.7 yards per game in 2021, compared to the 110 yards the Cardinals’ offense has averaged on the ground.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from