The Arizona Cardinals (10-2) match up against the Los Angeles Rams (8-4) at State Farm Stadium on Monday, December 13, 2021. The contest has a 51.5-point over/under.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 6, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Kyler Murray has 2,399 passing yards (199.9 per game) and a 72.7% completion percentage (197-for-271) while pitching 19 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He also leads his team with 206 rushing yards on 59 attempts (plus five touchdowns), averaging 17.2 yards per game.
- James Conner has 166 carries for a team-high 630 rushing yards (52.5 per game) and 12 touchdowns. He also has 20 catches for 209 receiving yards (17.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has 50 catches (on 64 targets) and leads the team with 632 receiving yards (52.7 per game) while hauling in four touchdowns.
- Murray is the 13th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 12th-best fantasy quarterback with 208.6 fantasy points (17.4 per game).
- Conner has racked up 167.9 fantasy points this year (14.0 per game), good enough to place him 27th overall and fifth among running backs in league-wide fantasy standings.
Cardinals: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|1/3/2021||PUSH||Rams||-0||42||-108||+-107||333-214 LAR||18-7 LAR|
|12/6/2020||Rams||Cardinals||-3||49||-150||+132||463-232 LAR||38-28 LAR|
|12/29/2019||N/A||Rams||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||424-393 LAR||31-24 LAR|
|12/1/2019||N/A||Cardinals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||549-198 LAR||34-7 LAR|
- The Cardinals have put an average of 28.6 points per game on the board this season, 6.1 more than the 22.5 the Rams have surrendered.
- Arizona is 9-0 overall and 8-1 against the spread when it scores more than 22.5 points.
- When Los Angeles limits opposing offenses to fewer than 28.6 points, it is 8-1 overall and 5-5 against the spread.
- The Rams have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 100.4 yards per game in 2021 compared to the 124.2 yards the Cardinals offense has averaged on the ground per contest.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from