The Arizona Cardinals (8-1) are 9.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 14, 2021 against the Carolina Panthers (4-5). The game has a 44.5-point over/under.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 8, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Kyler Murray has registered 2,276 passing yards (252.9 per game) while completing 186 of 256 throws (72.7%), with 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He has added 147 rushing yards (and three touchdowns), averaging 16.3 per game.
- James Conner has racked up a team-leading 454 yards (50.4 per game) and scored 10 touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has reeled in 40 passes for a team best 545 yards plus four touchdowns. He averages 60.6 receiving yards per game.
- Murray is the No. 8 fantasy player overall and the No. 8 fantasy quarterback with 177.7 points (averaging 19.7 per game).
- Conner has recorded total 122.5 fantasy points this year (13.6 per game), which make him the 28th-ranked player overall and the sixth-ranked running back.
Cardinals: No Injuries Listed
Head To Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/4/2020||Cardinals||Panthers||-3||52||-162||+143||444-262 CAR||31-21 CAR|
|9/22/2019||N/A||Cardinals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||413-248 CAR||38-20 CAR|
- The Cardinals have put an average of 30.8 points per game on the board this season, 10.5 more than the 20.3 the Panthers have surrendered.
- In games where Arizona scores more than 20.3 points, it is 7-1 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- Carolina is 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread when it allows fewer than 30.8 points.
- The Cardinals are averaging 132.6 rushing yards per game, 20.9 more than the Panthers are allowing (111.7).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from