The Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2) are 7.5-point underdogs on Sunday, September 26, 2021 against the Arizona Cardinals (2-0). A total of 52 points has been set for this game.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from SportsData.io Consensus as of September 20, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Kyler Murray threw for 3,971 yards (248.2 per game) while completing 67.2% of his passes (375-for-558), with 26 touchdowns and 12 interceptions last season. He also carried the ball 133 times for a team-high 819 yards and 11 touchdowns, averaging 51.2 yards per game.
- Last season DeAndre Hopkins was targeted 160 times and had 115 catches for 1,407 yards and six touchdowns.
- Murray ended the 2020 season as the third-best fantasy player overall and the third-best fantasy quarterback with 378.7 fantasy points (23.7 per game).
- Hopkins put up total 172.8 fantasy points last season (10.8 per game), which made him the 46th-ranked player overall and the 10th-ranked receiver.
Cardinals: No Injuries Listed
- The average points per game for the Cardinals last season, 25.6, was 5.2 fewer than the 30.8 the Jaguars gave up.
- When it exceeded what Jacksonville gave up last season (30.8 points per game), Arizona was 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Jacksonville was 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread last season in games where it allowed fewer than 25.6 points.
- The Jaguars’ defense gave up an average of 153.3 yards to opposing running games last season. That is 13.5 more yards than the Cardinals averaged running the football (139.8).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from