The Washington State Cougars (5-5, 4-3 Pac-12) and Arizona Wildcats (1-9, 1-6 Pac-12) will meet in a battle of two conference rivals. The Cougars are big favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -15). An over/under of 52.5 points has been set for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 19, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Friday, November 19, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Pullman, Washington
- Stadium: Martin Stadium
Wildcats Player Insights
- Will Plummer has 1,055 passing yards (131.9 ypg) to lead Arizona, completing 56% of his passes and throwing three touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 171 rushing yards (21.4 ypg) on 44 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Drake Anderson’s team-high 267 rushing yards (29.7 per game) have come on 73 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Michael Wiley has rushed for 251 yards (27.9 per game) on 79 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 21 passes for 198 yards (22 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Stanley Berryhill III’s team-leading 606 receiving yards (60.6 yards per game) have come on 68 receptions with one touchdown.
- Tayvian Cunningham has grabbed 18 passes for 299 yards (33.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Brian Casteel’s 28 catches have netted him 263 yards (32.9 ypg) and one touchdown.
Wildcats Team Stats
- The average points scored by the Wildcats this season, 17.3, is 8.7 fewer than the 26 the Cougars have given up per game.
- In games where Arizona scores over 26 points this season, it has put together a record of 0-2.
- This year, the Cougars rack up 3.8 fewer points per game (25.7) than the Wildcats surrender (29.5).
- Arizona has a 1-3 record overall in games when it allows opponents to score fewer than 25.7 points.
- The Wildcats offense has accumulated 48.2 fewer yards per game than the Cougars defense has allowed this year (350.1 to 398.3).
- The Wildcats are the FBS’ 129th-ranked offense in terms of committing turnovers (18), and are up against the 14th-ranked team in turnovers forced, the Cougars (13).
Wildcats Betting Insights
- Arizona has covered the spread six times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 15-point underdogs.
- Arizona games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this season.
- Arizona has covered five times in seven matchups with a spread in conference play this year.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread four times this year (4-1 ATS) when playing as at least 15-point underdogs in Pac-12 games.
- The Wildcats lost in their last outing by a final score of 38-29 against the Utah Utes, covering the spread as 24-point underdogs.
- A point total of 54.5 was set for that game, which the teams went over.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from