The Washington Huskies (2-4, 1-2 Pac-12) are massive, 17.5-point favorites on the road versus the Arizona Wildcats (0-6, 0-3 Pac-12) on Friday, October 22, 2021. Both squads feature strong defenses, with the Huskies fifth in the country against the pass and the Wildcats 12th. The predicted point total for the matchup is 45.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 22, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Friday, October 22, 2021
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Stadium: Arizona Stadium
Wildcats Player Insights
- Gunner Cruz has 536 passing yards (134 ypg) to lead Arizona, completing 65.6% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Drake Anderson has carried the ball 63 times for a team-high 239 yards (39.8 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Michael Wiley has collected 185 yards (30.8 per game) on 58 attempts, while also catching 16 passes for 140 yards (23.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Stanley Berryhill III’s 445 receiving yards (74.2 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 48 receptions and one touchdown.
- Brian Casteel has reeled in 21 passes for 204 yards (34 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Tayvian Cunningham’s 14 receptions have netted him 177 yards (35.4 ypg) and one touchdown.
Wildcats Team Stats
- The Huskies have allowed their opponents an average of 20.3 points per game this year, 6.3 more than the 14 the Wildcats have put on the board per contest.
- The Huskies score 8.5 fewer points per game (23.5) than the Wildcats give up (32).
- The Huskies defense has given up 342.3 yards per game this year, just 6.7 yards fewer than the 349 the Wildcats offense has averaged.
- The Huskies defense allows 5.4 passing yards per attempt (fourth in the FBS). They will attempt to shut down the Wildcats’ passing attack, which has the No. 121 yards-per-pass average in college football (5.9 per attempt).
Wildcats Betting Insights
- Arizona has covered the spread two times over six games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 17.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Arizona have hit the over twice this season.
- Arizona has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread in conference action this season.
- The Wildcats have been an underdog in Pac-12 play by 17.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- In their most recent outing against the Colorado Buffaloes, the Wildcats fell short by a final score of 34-0, failing to cover the spread as 6.5-point underdogs.
- The teams faced a total of 46.5 and went under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from