The Utah Utes (6-3, 5-1 Pac-12) and Arizona Wildcats (1-8, 1-5 Pac-12) will meet in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Utes are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -24). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 54.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 13, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, November 13, 2021
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Stadium: Arizona Stadium
Wildcats Player Insights
- Will Plummer has thrown for 836 yards (119.4 ypg) to lead Arizona, completing 56% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes and six interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 121 rushing yards (17.3 ypg) on 34 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Drake Anderson has carried the ball 72 times for a team-high 265 yards (33.1 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Michael Wiley has rushed for 249 yards (31.1 per game) on 76 carries with two touchdowns, while also catching 18 passes for 154 yards (19.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Stanley Berryhill III’s 554 receiving yards (61.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 64 receptions with one touchdown.
- Tayvian Cunningham has racked up 299 receiving yards (37.4 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 18 passes this year.
- Brian Casteel’s 28 catches have netted him 263 yards (32.9 ypg) and one touchdown.
Wildcats Team Stats
- The Utes have allowed their opponents an average of 23.2 points per game this year, 7.2 more than the 16 the Wildcats have put on the board per contest.
- This year, the Utes put up 6.8 more points per game (35.4) than the Wildcats allow (28.6).
- Arizona has a 1-5 record overall in games when it surrenders less than 35.4 points.
- The Utes defense has surrendered 349.2 yards per game this season, just 3.2 yards fewer than the 352.4 the Wildcats offense has averaged.
- The Wildcats’ offense averages six yards per pass attempt (116th in the FBS). The Utes’ defense gives up 6.4 yards per passing play (17th in college football).
Wildcats Betting Insights
- Arizona is 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 24-point underdogs.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total three times this year.
- Arizona has won four games against the spread this year in conference play, while failing to cover twice.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread when playing as at least 24-point underdogs in Pac-12 action in their only opportunity this season.
- The Wildcats picked up a 10-3 win last time out against the California Golden Bears, covering the spread as 7-point underdogs.
- Bookmakers listed an over/under of 47.5 for the matchup, and the teams fell short.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from