The USC Trojans (3-4, 2-3 Pac-12) will have their 11th-ranked passing attack on display versus the Arizona Wildcats (0-7, 0-4 Pac-12), featuring the No. 17 pass defense, on Saturday, October 30, 2021. The Trojans are heavily favored, by 22 points. The over/under for this one is set at 55.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 30, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Wildcats Player Insights
- Gunner Cruz has thrown for 536 yards (134 ypg) to lead Arizona, completing 65.6% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Drake Anderson’s team-high 239 rushing yards (39.8 per game) have come on 63 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Michael Wiley has racked up 185 yards (30.8 per game) on 58 attempts, while also grabbing 16 passes for 140 yards (23.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Stanley Berryhill III’s team-high 476 receiving yards (68 yards per game) have come on 54 receptions with one touchdown.
- Brian Casteel has put together a 218-yard season so far (31.1 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 24 passes.
- Tayvian Cunningham’s 15 receptions this season have resulted in 183 yards (30.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Wildcats Team Stats
- The average points per game for the Wildcats this year, 14.3, is 13.6 fewer than the 27.9 the Trojans have given up.
- The Trojans put up just 0.5 fewer points per game (29.9) than the Wildcats give up (30.4).
- Arizona has a 0-3 record overall in games when it gives up fewer than 29.9 points.
- The Wildcats offense has accumulated 41.8 fewer yards per game than the Trojans defense has allowed this year (339.3 to 381.1).
- The Wildcats rank 128th in college football, committing 15 turnovers this season, while the Trojans are 22nd with 10 turnovers forced.
Wildcats Betting Insights
- Arizona has covered the spread three times over seven games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 22-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Arizona has a record of 2-2-0 against the spread in conference games this season.
- The Wildcats have won their only Pac-12 game this season when playing as at least 22-point underdogs.
- The Wildcats covered the spread as 17-point underdogs last time out against the Washington Huskies, coming up short by a final score of 21-16.
- Sportsbooks listed a total of 45.5 for the contest, and the teams hit on the under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from