Having lost one straight, the Arizona Wildcats (0-4, 0-1 Pac-12) will play the UCLA Bruins (3-2, 1-1 Pac-12). The Bruins are big favorites, expected to win by two touchdowns or more (currently -16). The expected point total for the matchup is 61.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 9, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 9, 2021
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Stadium: Arizona Stadium
Wildcats Player Insights
- Gunner Cruz has thrown for 406 yards (203.0 ypg) to lead Arizona, completing 68.8% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Drake Anderson, has carried the ball 46 times for 182 yards (45.5 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Michael Wiley has collected 132 yards (33.0 per game) on 38 attempts, while also catching nine passes for 68 yards (17.0 per game).
- Stanley Berryhill III’s team-leading 338 receiving yards (84.5 yards per game) have come on 33 receptions with one touchdown.
- Tayvian Cunningham has put together a 177-yard season so far (44.3 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 14 passes.
- Brian Casteel’s 15 receptions have turned into 139 yards (34.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Wildcats Team Stats
- The Wildcats are averaging 11.6 fewer points per game (17.0) than the Bruins are allowing (28.6).
- This year, the Bruins put up 4.4 more points per game (35.4) than the Wildcats give up (31.0).
- This season Arizona has a 0-2 record in games when it holds opponents to fewer than 35.4 points.
- The Bruins defense has given up 406.6 yards per game in 2021, 43.6 yards more than the 363.0 the Wildcats offense has averaged.
- The Bruins allow 85.2 rushing yards per game (ninth in the FBS). The Wildcats’ running game ranks 109th in college football (109.5).
Wildcats Betting Insights
- Arizona is 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 16-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total twice this year.
- The Wildcats have been an underdog in Pac-12 play by 16 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- In their most recent outing against the Oregon Ducks, the Wildcats lost by a final score of 41-19, covering the spread as 29.5-point underdogs.
- A total of 59 was set for that game, which the teams went over.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from