In a battle of two conference rivals, the Arizona State Sun Devils (5-2, 3-1 Pac-12) will play the Washington State Cougars (4-4, 3-2 Pac-12). The Sun Devils are big favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -16.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 54.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 30, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Tempe, Arizona
- Stadium: Sun Devil Stadium
Sun Devils Player Insights
- Jayden Daniels has thrown for 1,506 yards (215.1 ypg) to lead Arizona State, completing 69.5% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also run for 401 yards (57.3 ypg) on 69 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Rachaad White, has carried the ball 86 times for 477 yards (68.1 per game), with nine touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 27 passes for 251 yards (35.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- Curtis Hodges’ 330 receiving yards (55 yards per game) lead the team. He has 16 receptions with one touchdown.
- LV Bunkley-Shelton has caught 20 passes for 302 yards (43.1 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Ricky Pearsall has hauled in 22 catches for 295 yards (42.1 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Sun Devils Team Stats
- The Sun Devils have put an average of 31.6 points per game on the board this season, 6.5 more than the 25.1 the Cougars have surrendered.
- Arizona State is 5-0 overall when scoring more than 25.1 points this season.
- The Cougars have averaged six more points scored this year (24.9) than the Sun Devils have allowed (18.9).
- Arizona State is 5-0 this year in games where they allow fewer than 24.9 points.
- The Sun Devils offense has averaged 431.7 yards per game this season, 39.8 more than the 391.9 the Cougars defense has allowed.
- The Cougars allow 4.6 yards per rushing attempt (97th in the FBS). The Sun Devils are 19th in rushing, averaging 5.3 per carry.
Sun Devils Betting Insights
- Arizona State has covered the spread three times over six games with a set spread.
- The Sun Devils are winless against the spread when they are 16.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Arizona State’s games have gone over the total three times out of six chances this season.
- Arizona State is 3-1-0 ATS in conference play this season.
- The Sun Devils came up short 35-21 last time out when they took on the Utah Utes. The Utes covered the spread as 2-point favorites.
- The two teams combined to go over the point total (51.5).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from