The Arizona State Sun Devils (5-3, 3-2 Pac-12) and USC Trojans (4-4, 3-3 Pac-12) will meet in a matchup of two conference rivals. The Sun Devils are heavy favorites (-10). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 60.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 6, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, November 6, 2021
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Tempe, Arizona
- Stadium: Sun Devil Stadium
Sun Devils Player Insights
- Jayden Daniels leads Arizona State with 1,734 passing yards (216.8 ypg) on 139-of-202 passing with seven touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He also has 432 rushing yards (54.0 ypg) on 79 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- Rachaad White’s team-high 477 rushing yards (68.1 per game) have come on 86 carries, with nine touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 27 catches for 251 yards (35.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ricky Pearsall’s team-high 378 receiving yards (47.3 yards per game) have come on 31 receptions with two touchdowns.
- LV Bunkley-Shelton has put together a 354-yard season so far (44.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 24 passes.
- Curtis Hodges’ 17 catches have netted him 344 yards (49.1 ypg) and one touchdown.
Sun Devils Team Stats
- The Sun Devils’ average points scored this season (30.3) and the Trojans’ average points allowed (28.6) are within 1.7 points.
- Arizona State is 4-0 overall when scoring over 28.6 points this season.
- The Trojans, on average, score 10.5 more points (31.3) than the Sun Devils allow (20.8).
- When the Arizona State defense allows fewer than 31.3 points the Sun Devils have accumulated a 5-1 record.
- The Trojans have given up 391.8 yards per game, 36.7 yards fewer than the Sun Devils have generated (428.5).
- The Sun Devils average 8.8 yards per pass attempt (20th in the FBS), and the Trojans allow 8.3 per pass (107th in college football).
Sun Devils Betting Insights
- Arizona State has covered the spread three times this season (3-4-0).
- The Sun Devils have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Arizona State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of seven chances this season.
- Arizona State has put together a 3-2-0 conference record against the spread this season.
- The Sun Devils have covered the spread twice when favored by 10 points or more in Pac-12 action this season (in three opportunities).
- Last time out, the Sun Devils couldn’t pick up the win against the Washington State Cougars, 34-21. The Cougars won against the spread as 16.5-point underdogs.
- The two teams combined to go over the point total (54.5).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from