The No. 20 UCLA Bruins (3-1, 1-0 Pac-12) will have their sixth-ranked run defense on display versus the Arizona State Sun Devils (3-1, 1-0 Pac-12) and the No. 25 rushing offense in the nation, on Saturday, October 2, 2021. The Bruins are favored, by 3 points. The predicted point total for the matchup is 56.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 2, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Pasadena, California
- Stadium: Rose Bowl
Sun Devils Player Insights
- Jayden Daniels has thrown for 808 yards (202.0 ypg) to lead Arizona State, completing 72.6% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also run for 248 yards (62.0 ypg) on 36 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Rachaad White has carried the ball 55 times for a team-high 256 yards (64.0 per game), with six touchdowns this year. He has also caught 20 passes for 187 yards (46.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- LV Bunkley-Shelton has hauled in 13 passes for 186 yards (46.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Johnny Wilson’s 12 grabs this season have resulted in 154 yards (38.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Sun Devils Team Stats
- The Sun Devils, on average, score 7.2 more points (32.5) than the Bruins allow (25.3).
- Arizona State is 3-0 overall when scoring over 25.3 points this year.
- The Bruins put up 38.5 points per game, 22.5 more than the Sun Devils give up per matchup (16.0).
- This season Arizona State has a 3-1 record in games when it holds opponents to less than 38.5 points.
- The Sun Devils offense has averaged 437.8 yards per game this season, 43.5 more yards than the 394.3 the Bruins defense has allowed.
- The Sun Devils rank 95th in college football, committing seven turnovers this season, while the Bruins are 33rd with six turnovers forced.
Sun Devils Betting Insights
- Arizona State has put together a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this year.
- Arizona State’s games have gone over the total once out of three chances this season.
- The Sun Devils covered the spread as 14-point favorites last time out against the Colorado Buffaloes, picking up a 35-13 victory.
- Oddsmakers listed a point total of 46 for the matchup, and the teams hit on the over.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from