The San Francisco Giants (107-55) hope to complete a two-game sweep of the Los Angeles Dodgers (106-56) when the teams meet at 9:07 PM ET on Saturday. The Dodgers are -115 favorites to prevent the Giants from completing the sweep. Julio Urias starts for Los Angeles while Kevin Gausman is San Francisco’s starter for the contest. The Giants are underdogs (-105) for this matchup against the Dodgers, who are -115 favorites on the moneyline.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of October 9, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher: Julio Urías
- The Dodgers will hand the ball to Urias (20-3) for his 33rd start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw 6 1/3 innings against the Brewers, giving up one earned run while allowing one hit.
- He has 13 quality starts in 32 chances this season.
- They have a team record of 55-19 when their starter logs a quality start.
Dodgers Hitting Leaders
- Trea Turner leads the Dodgers with 28 home runs while racking up a team-best batting average of .328.
- Among the qualified batters in MLB play, Turner’s 195 hits rank first, his .328 AVG ranks first, his .375 OBP ranks eighth, and his .536 SLG ranks 18th.
- Justin Turner has shown his power as he leads his team with 27 home runs and 87 runs batted in.
- Among the qualifying batters in MLB action, Justin Turner’s batting stats do not rank among the top hitters in baseball.
Think the Dodgers are going to go all the way? See a pennant in their future? These are the latest odds from bookmakers on Los Angeles taking home the NL West crown, the NL Pennant and the World Series. A bet on these futures only cashes in if the Dodgers hit those milestones and can pay big, as a $100 dollar bet on Los Angeles to win the World Series would net the bettor $10,000 dollars.
|To Win NLCS||+180|
|To Win World Series||+340|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from