In a matchup of two conference rivals, the No. 22 Arizona State Sun Devils (4-1, 2-0 Pac-12) will meet the Stanford Cardinal (3-2, 2-1 Pac-12). The Sun Devils are big favorites (-13.5). The matchup has an over/under of 53 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 8, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Friday, October 8, 2021
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Tempe, Arizona
- Stadium: Sun Devil Stadium
Sun Devils Player Insights
- Jayden Daniels leads Arizona State with 1,094 passing yards (218.8 ypg) on 82-of-113 passing with four touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 293 rushing yards (58.6 ypg) on 42 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Rachaad White’s team-high 325 rushing yards (65 per game) have come on 64 carries, with eight touchdowns this year. He’s also added 225 yards (45 per game) on 23 catches with one touchdown.
- Ricky Pearsall’s 239 receiving yards (47.8 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 17 receptions and two touchdowns.
- LV Bunkley-Shelton’s 14 catches have netted him 197 yards (39.4 ypg) and one touchdown.
Sun Devils Team Stats
- The Sun Devils have averaged 7.6 more points this season (34.4) than the Cardinal have allowed (26.8).
- When it meets or goes over what Stanford gives up this season (26.8 points per game), Arizona State is 4-0.
- The Cardinal have scored 29 points per game this season, 11.6 more than the Sun Devils have given up.
- When Arizona State limits opposing offenses to less than 29 points it is 4-1.
- The Sun Devils have a 37.6-yard advantage in average yards gained versus yards allowed compared to the Cardinal (441.4 to 403.8).
- The Sun Devils average 5.4 yards per rushing attempt (15th in the FBS), and the Cardinal allow five per carry (112th in college football).
Sun Devils Betting Insights
- Arizona State has covered the spread two times in four games with a set spread.
- The Sun Devils have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Arizona State have hit the over twice out of four chances this season.
- The Sun Devils have won their only game in Pac-12 play this season when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Last time out, the Sun Devils beat the UCLA Bruins, 42-23. The Sun Devils covered the spread as 3-point underdogs.
- The two teams combined to go over the point total (56).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from