The Arizona State Sun Devils (2-1, 0-0 Pac-12) and Colorado Buffaloes (1-2, 0-0 Pac-12) will face off in a battle of two conference rivals. The Sun Devils are big favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -14). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 46.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 25, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Tempe, Arizona
- Stadium: Sun Devil Stadium
Sun Devils Player Insights
- Jayden Daniels has thrown for 572 yards (190.7 ypg) to lead Arizona State, completing 72.9% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 173 rushing yards (57.7 ypg) on 29 carries.
- Rachaad White’s team-high 219 rushing yards (73 per game) have come on 44 carries, with five touchdowns this year. He’s also added 117 yards (39 per game) on 15 catches.
- This season Daniyel Ngata has taken 25 carries for 183 yards (61 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Andre Johnson has caught six passes for 115 yards (38.3 yards per game) this year.
- LV Bunkley-Shelton’s nine receptions have netted him 110 yards (36.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
Sun Devils Team Stats
- The Sun Devils have averaged 16 more points scored this season (31.7) than the Buffaloes have allowed (15.7).
- Arizona State is 2-1 overall when scoring more than 15.7 points this year.
- The Sun Devils have allowed an average of 17 points per game, three more than the 14 the Buffaloes have scored.
- The Buffaloes have allowed 328.7 yards per game, 108.6 yards fewer than the Sun Devils have generated (437.3).
- The Sun Devils average 5.6 yards per rushing attempt (17th in the FBS), while the Buffaloes give up four per carry (74th in college football).
Sun Devils Betting Insights
- Arizona State has yet to win a game against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- The Sun Devils are winless against the spread when they have played as 14-point favorites or more (0-1).
- The Sun Devils lost 27-17 last time out when they faced the BYU Cougars. The Cougars were listed as 3-point underdogs and won against that spread.
- The teams combined to go under the point total (50).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from