The No. 19 Arizona State Sun Devils (2-0) are favored by 3.5 points against the No. 23 BYU Cougars (2-0) on September 18, 2021, starting at 10:15 PM ET. An over/under of 50 points has been set for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from SportsData.io as of September 18, 2021, 12:00 AM ET.
- Game Day: Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Game Time: 10:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Provo, Utah
- Stadium: LaVell Edwards Stadium
Sun Devils Player Insights
- Jayden Daniels has thrown for 307 yards (153.5 ypg) to lead Arizona State, completing 73.2% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also run for 165 yards (82.5 ypg) on 19 carries.
- This season Rachaad White has taken 29 carries for 148 yards (74 per game) and four touchdowns, while also catching six passes for 52 yards (26 per game).
- LV Bunkley-Shelton’s team-high 65 receiving yards (32.5 yards per game) have come on six receptions with one touchdown.
- Ricky Pearsall has reeled in six passes for 65 yards (32.5 yards per game) this year.
- Johnny Wilson’s six catches have netted him 60 yards (30 ypg) and one touchdown.
Sun Devils Team Stats
- The Sun Devils have scored 39 points per game this season, 22.5 more than the Cougars have given up.
- In games where Arizona State scores over 16.5 points it has put together a record of 2-0.
- The Cougars, on average, are scoring 13 more points per game this year (25) than the Sun Devils are allowing (12).
- When Arizona State limits opposing offenses to fewer than 25 points it is 2-0.
- The Sun Devils are accumulating 443 yards per game, 60 more than the Cougars are allowing (383).
- The Sun Devils average 5.9 yards per rushing attempt (18th in the FBS), while the Cougars give up 4.6 per carry (95th in college football).
Sun Devils Betting Insights
- The Sun Devils have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Last time out, the Sun Devils bested the UNLV Rebels, 37-10. The Rebels won against the spread as 34.5-point underdogs.
- The teams combined to go under the 55.5-point over/under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from