The Arizona Diamondbacks (50-110) hope to avoid their sixth straight defeat when they host the Colorado Rockies (74-85) on Saturday at 8:10 PM ET on BSAZ. The Diamondbacks are listed as -140 favorites to snap their losing skid, while the Rockies are +120 underdogs. Arizona’s Zac Gallen and Colorado’s Antonio Senzatela have been named the starters for this contest.
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog||Underdog Moneyline||Runline||Total|
The betting insights and predictions in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings and SportsData.io as of October 2, 2021, 3:00 AM ET.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher: Zachary Gallen
- The Diamondbacks will hand the ball to Gallen (3-10) for his 23rd start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in six innings against the Dodgers.
- In 22 starts this season, he’s earned seven quality starts.
- They have won 12 of their 35 games this season when striking out 10 or more opposing batters.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher: Antonio Senzatela
- Senzatela (4-9 with a 4.10 ERA and 105 strikeouts in 156 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rockies, his 28th of the season.
- In his last time out on Sunday, the righty went six innings against the Giants, giving up two earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- Senzatela has 15 quality starts under his belt this season.
- The Rockies are 19-32 in games the club has given up two or more home runs this season.
Diamondbacks Hitting Leaders
Rockies Hitting Leaders
Powered By Data Skrive using data from