The Colorado Buffaloes (1-4, 0-2 Pac-12) and Arizona Wildcats (0-5, 0-2 Pac-12) will meet, with both teams on losing streaks — the Buffaloes four in a row, the Wildcats five in a row. Colorado is the favorite (currently -6.5). The total for this one is set at 46.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 16, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, October 16, 2021
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Boulder, Colorado
- Stadium: Folsom Field
Wildcats Player Insights
- Jordan McCloud leads Arizona with 481 passing yards (160.3 ypg) on 48-of-73 passing with two touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. He also adds 75 rushing yards (25 ypg) on 18 carries.
- Drake Anderson’s team-high 240 rushing yards (48 per game) have come on 62 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Michael Wiley has rushed for 178 yards (35.6 per game) on 51 carries, while also catching 12 passes for 111 yards (22.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- Stanley Berryhill III’s team-leading 397 receiving yards (79.4 yards per game) have come on 40 receptions with one touchdown.
- Brian Casteel has collected 179 receiving yards (35.8 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 19 passes this year.
- Tayvian Cunningham’s 14 grabs this season have resulted in 177 yards (35.4 ypg) and one touchdown.
Wildcats Team Stats
- The average points per game for the Wildcats this season, 16.8, is seven fewer than the 23.8 the Buffaloes have given up.
- This year, the Buffaloes score 17.8 fewer points per game (13.8) than the Wildcats allow (31.6).
- The Wildcats offense has averaged 362.8 yards per game this year, 21 yards fewer than the 383.8 allowed by the Buffaloes defense.
- The Wildcats have a 29.7% third-down conversion rate, 121st in the FBS. The Buffaloes allow third-down conversions on 35.8% of their opponents’ attempts (48th).
Wildcats Betting Insights
- Arizona is 2-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total twice this year.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread once when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities) in Pac-12 action.
- In their most recent outing against the UCLA Bruins, the Wildcats fell short by a final score of 34-16, failing to cover the spread as 16.5-point underdogs.
- The teams faced a point total of 61 and went under.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from