The California Golden Bears (3-5, 2-3 Pac-12) are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -9) over the Arizona Wildcats (0-8, 0-5 Pac-12). The Wildcats have lost eight games in a row.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 5, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. CLICK HERE to find current betting odds and place a bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Game Day: Saturday, November 6, 2021
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Stadium: Arizona Stadium
Wildcats Player Insights
- Will Plummer has thrown for 707 yards (117.8 ypg) to lead Arizona, completing 55.7% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- Drake Anderson’s team-high 246 rushing yards (35.1 per game) have come on 66 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Michael Wiley has racked up 212 yards (30.3 per game) on 64 attempts with one touchdown, while also catching 17 passes for 148 yards (21.1 per game) and one touchdown.
- Stanley Berryhill III’s 511 receiving yards (63.9 yards per game) lead the team. He has 59 receptions with one touchdown.
- Tayvian Cunningham has put together a 299-yard season so far (42.7 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 18 passes.
- Brian Casteel’s 28 grabs this season have resulted in 263 yards (32.9 ypg) and one touchdown.
Wildcats Team Stats
- The Wildcats are averaging seven fewer points per game (16.8) than the Golden Bears are allowing (23.8).
- The Golden Bears score 25.4 points per game, 6.4 fewer than the Wildcats allow per contest (31.8).
- This season Arizona has a 0-3 record in games when it holds opponents to fewer than 25.4 points.
- The Golden Bears defense has allowed 367 yards per game this year, just 11.9 yards more than the 355.1 the Wildcats offense has averaged.
- The Golden Bears have the 55th-ranked scoring defense (23.8 points per game). The Wildcats’ 124th-ranked scoring offense puts up 16.8 points per game.
Wildcats Betting Insights
- Arizona is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 4-1.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total three times this year.
- Arizona has put together a 3-2-0 ATS record so far this season in conference games.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 3-1 in Pac-12 games when playing as at least 9-point underdogs this season.
- The Wildcats covered the spread as 22-point underdogs last time out against the USC Trojans, coming up short by a final score of 41-34.
- The teams combined to score 75 points, hitting the over on a over/under of 55.5 points.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from